Part 7

Love Yourself // (Male!OC)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

(A FEW MONTHS LATER)

(GYUHAN P.O. V)

"you got in Gyuhan," Mrs. Hwang said excitedly

"Wait are you serious Mrs. Hwang? I applied like a year ago why now?" I asked still confused

"They kept the application since your application was sent in late last year the classes were already filled but they are taking applicants now for the new group from abroad and you passed you will be going to South Africa in an about a month and start attending Michaelis School of Fine Art***" She said with a big smile, I looked at her still shocked wow this is happening?

"It has always been your dream to attend there right? now here is your opportunity so you need to get everything ready"

"I will thank you so much Mrs. Hwang, could you maybe forward me the Email of the details of when I leave?"

"Sure"

I left her classroom feeling slightly conflicted... how do I tell the boys that I am leaving? I will be leaving for a year and a half, I applied a while back and I finally got in...

I went to the lunchroom and saw my friends patiently waiting for me, "I heard Mrs. Hwang wanted to talk to you about what is it about?" Jin asked the moment I sat down.

"well it nothing too serious," I said

"I don't believe you, I can tell from the look in your eyes that you are lying"

"Fine, you got me," I said throwing my hands up in surrender.

"I have the opportunity to study at this really good school, the thing is its abroad... abroad as in South Africa"

"That's amazing! Why don't you seem excited though?" Yoongi said

"Well, I just got close to all of you now I have to leave again? I will be gone for a year and a half" I said

"That's what phones and video chat exists for? We can text every day and video chat a lot" Namjoon said.

"You guys do realize that South Africa and South Korea have like a 7 hour time difference right?" I said seriously

"Yeah and? We make sacrifices for friendship" Jin said happily. "You aren't going to get rid of us easily"

"Good 'cause I don't want to lose any of you idiots"

"Yah everyone here is older than you except for kookie" Jimin said and laughed.

"But you aren't denying that you are idiots," I said and did that weird eyebrow thing.

"He has a point," Jungkook said.

"The maknae's are teaming up against us," Taehyung said laughing. Jungkook and I high fived and s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter