Part 6

Love Yourself // (Male!OC)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[JIN POV]

I was having dinner with my friends but it wasn't a normal dinner no, they wanted updates about Gyuhan and I wasn't sure how yo exactly tell them.

"So tell us about him? What is he like?" Namjoon said

"Well he is quite short about Yoongi and Jiminies age, uh he is a amazing artist...he is quite skinny, but I'm not sure if it is naturally like that or if he has been skipping meals, uhm he is 22 so he is a year older than Kookie and a year Younger than Taehyunggie and Jiminie"

"And how is he taking the whole Hyunmin story?" Hoseok asked I gulped nervously.

"N-not very good"

"Not very good in what way?" Kookie asked confused.

"Blaming and hating," I said and they looked confused "he is blaming and hating himself for what happened"

"But it wasn't his fault?" Jimin said 

"Exactly what I said but I still feel that he doesn't believe it," I said and let out a sigh

"So basically he is hating himself? that isn't something Hyunmin hyung would have wanted right?" Taehyung asked

"Hyunmin would want him to be happy and to make him proud...for him to love himself rather than hating himself, it's the type of person Hyunmin was," Yoongi said.

"Then there is only one thing left to do," Namjoon said and we all nodded knowing exactly what he meant.

(A FEW DAYS LATER)

I had invited Gyuhan out of the house today, well not really invited more like I continuously knocked on his apartment door until he opened up, told him to go get dressed and the basically dragged him out.

I had a whole plan set for today, we are going to the amusement park, an art gallery, and an art/cat cafe.

"Hyung where are we going," he asked curiously, I shushed him telling him it's a surprise.

He looked gloomy these past few days and it was starting to become obvious that

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter