Part 2

Love Yourself // (Male!OC)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(JIN P.O.V)

"Let's go get lunch together" my friend Yoongi suggested as we were leaving class.

"Can't sorry, I signed up for the art model thing Mr.Woo spoke about a while back? The class is in like 20 minutes sorry Yoongi"

"Oh it's fine~ I'll go get lunch with Hoseok then"I nodded happy that he understood, I said goodbye to him and we parted ways, I headed to the art block in a hurry.

When i got there I saw Mrs.Hwang waiting. "Gosh sorry am I late? My class went longer than planned" I said in a hurry.

"Your fine don't worry, you can go in I'm waiting for one of my students to get here," she said with a smile, I nodded and went into class.

I saw a chair in the middle of the room with easels set up in a circle, I greeted the students and took a seat, I saw all the spaces were filled except for one.

It must be the student who isn't here yet, we sat there for a little while, the door opened revealing Mrs.Hwang coming into the room and a guy following behind he was around 170 cm he had jet black hair a cute face, he was quite skinny making me wonder if he even ate, he was looking down the whole time but when he looked up his eyes looked empty and dull.

He sat down in the empty space, and Mrs.Hwang started explaining the assignment. It was to draw me in any pose they wanted, I was literally just here for my face and body.

My eyes stayed on the guy who came late, he seemed quite unwilling and the multiple sighs that left him were quite something.

As time passed he seemed to be getting more and more frustrated, I saw Mrs.Hwang looking at him with concern.

The classroom was quiet, you could hear a pin drop that was until suddenly someone threw something with a grunt and I saw the canvas fall off the easel from the guy of earlier, he grabbed his bag and left the classroom in a hurry slamming the door behind him.

Mrs.Hwang called after him a few times, his name is Gyuhan, I'll ask Mrs.Hwang what's going on.

Class ended, the students leaving one by one, I got up and walked over to Mrs.Hwang who was sitting at her desk.

"Oh, Seokjin can I help you?" She asked

"I just wanted to hear the guy who sto

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter