Part 3

Love Yourself // (Male!OC)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(GYUHAN POV)

After getting home from the café I somehow felt much calmer and relaxed than before? I didn't understand it really.

I keep thinking back to that guy, what was his name? Seokjin? Yeah, Seokjin his smile was nice and he seemed so calm I think that is why I am feeling calm now?

I went to my art room and actually worked on my project for once without a struggle it felt nice, I had a nice meal for the first time in a few weeks as a reward for doing well.

For once I went to bed with a smile after the incident that happened only a few months ago.

(THE NEXT DAY)

I woke up feeling okay, not as calm as yesterday but not as stressed out as before. I went to class and paid attention to what was happening making notes and actually taking part in class.

My teacher looked happy seeing this and I felt great being able to do well again. After class was over I decided to walk around campus since I haven't done it in a while.

As I was walking I found myself at the music block, as I was walking I heard music being played, it sounded familiar so it pulled me to the room.

When I heard the voice which was singing the song being played, I felt like something inside me died, I turned around expressionless and walked back to my apartment.

I didn't even go to my art room today and neither did I eat, I just took a shower climbed into bed and did a few assignments I got and then went to sleep.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter