Epilogue

Love Yourself // (Male!OC)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(FOUR YEARS LATER)

 

“Hannie~ When is your Fiance and his friends getting here? We still have a lot to do before the event starts and the four of us aren’t going to get far without them," Kevin said nervously, Yes Kevin... I am Back in Seoul yes but that doesn’t mean I came back alone, Kevin came back with me.

 

“Kev Chill will you, Abi and Nadine are done setting everything in their area, Jin will be here soon," Abi and her now Wife have come specially for today’s event.

 

The event is the opening of my own art gallery! Yes, you read it right, I am officially opening my gallery, most of my painting are mural paintings, but some are on canvas and I Can replace them with newer pieces as time goes on.

 

Oh, and yes Jin and I got engaged about a year ago! We are planning on getting married around next year as we have also been in the talk of adopting a baby... but that is still in the long run for now we want to focus on us and our careers.

 

“BABY! I’M HERE” I heard his voice shout. I ran over to him and hugged him, I know it seems childish but he has been out of town for a magazine shoot and right now I was so nervous that it just happened.

 

“The others are on their way, I came here immediately, I knew you would be stressing and wouldn’t tell anyone," he said

 

“You know me the best,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter