Part 5

Love Yourself // (Male!OC)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(GYUHAN POV)
(THE NEXT DAY/ ISSA SATURDAY)

I woke up with a pounding headache and a dry throat "damn where am I? And what happened?" I mumbled looking around the unfamiliar room.

I got up from the bed feeling slightly light-headed, I looked in the mirror and saw my eyes were puffy and red and the clothes I was wearing definitely didn't belong to me, they were too big.

I slowly walked out of the room and walked into the living room/kitchen, I saw a tall figure with broad shoulders busy in the kitchen.

"H-hello?" I said in a scratchy voice. The guy turned around and smiled at me. It was Seokjin.

"Oh, your up? Here, have some water" he said and threw some water into a glass handing it to me.

"Thanks," I said I sat down at the table that separated the kitchen from the living room.

"W-what happened last night?" I asked

"Well...i heard a loud crash sound coming from next door, I went to check - your door wasn't locked by the way- you had a break down it seems, you were drunk and threw a lot of things, I found you holding this" he said walking to the coffee table  and handed it to me.

It was a photo of me and Hyunmin about three months before he passed on. "You know...his friends have been looking for you" he suddenly said as he was dishing up some soup.

"Why?" I asked slightly scare were they also blaming me? Isn't it enough that I blame myself?

" We wanted to check on you, we were worried about how you were taking it," he said and went quiet "and from what I saw last night it isn't going too well" he continued.

"Yesterday" I took a deep breath "yesterday was our anniversary..." He looked at me with sympathy "I'm sorry he couldn't be here for it" he said placing a hand on my shoulder.

"I should get used to it right?" I mumbled and he shook his head "Gyuhan you have every right to be sad about what happened, you two dated for a long time right? it isn't something to get over when you loved someone" he said, I just nodded unsure of how to reply.

"Here, have some breakfast then I will go help you clean up your apartment," he said and messed up my hair.

"Thank you...you know for everything," I said

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter