Part 4

Love Yourself // (Male!OC)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(A few days later)
(Gyuhan)

As they say never get too happy about something, that spike of happiness I felt had faded away...today was a bad day for me, it was my anniversary with my boyfriend...or my better said as the love who passed on.

It is always though it's been hard since he hasn't been here, I can't feel happy knowing how much he had suffered...I don't deserve to be happy because I couldn't help him feel better.

I was sitting in the living room on the floor trying to focus on my assignment but I couldn't focus, it was watercolor painting and it was hard to come up with a concept for the piece I was doing.

My mind stayed going to him so I ended up getting out the little wooden memory chest I had kept which had a collection of momentous and photos of the two of us.

For one there was the photo of the locks we had put up at Namsan tower, the photo of when he won his first music competition, the cd he gave me with all his self-composed songs.

All the memories kept in this little box...all those memories that hurt so much.

God, I need a drink.

(JIN POV)

Today I had a full day planned, I was going to visit Hyunmin with Namjoon, Taehyung, and Kookie, so that meant going to pick up some flowers and heading over there, then I will also be moving my last stuff into my new apartment, I was really excited for it.

We stopped at the florist and picked out some pretty flowers and we drove over to the graveyard. When we arrived we greeted the person in charge and headed over to his resting place.

We all sat down and I placed the flowers on his grave, I saw a silver frame on the tombstone and picked it up, "hmm this in Hyunmin? But who is the other person? I can't make out their face" I said handing the photo to my friends.

"I don't know, maybe it was his boyfriend?" Namjoon suggested

"Possible? But gosh this photo is so worn out though" Taehyung said

"Well they have dated for a long time" came from Jungkook

We just stayed there a bit, talking to one another, telling stories as if Hyunmin was there to hear them.

Once we were done we went to get a meal together because we stayed much longer than planned so why not right?

After having our meal at a little restaurant we split up each going their o

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter