7. The Art of Blocking

The Art of Avoiding
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

NOTE*** this chapter was supposed to be up like three days ago, so I'm sorry if it took more than a week to update. just had to spend some nice quality time with people who I haven't seen in a while. anyways, I hope you guys enjoy this chapter! and since it took me a while to post, I'm just going to say that Chapter 8 will be in somebody else's POV and I think you guys will enjoy it. AND a little bit of a 3rd person's POV will be revealed during the night Oh Sehun and Kim Jisoo met and banged, as well as a little sneak at what went down between Kim Jongin and Kim Jennie that same night too, so have fun and please look forward to Chapter 8!!

“Wow, look at that. He is so ing fine! He really is able, like VERY.”

Well, well, well. Guess who’s back? Not WINNER, but Kim Jisoo who’s about to lose all her goddamn hair from all the stress and anxiety that she has these days. And Miss Lalisa Manoban ain’t doing to lessen it and Kim Jisoo swears that she has become part of Oh Sehun’s plot. The plot of making her go crazy. And as she currently sits, listening to the said latter’s constant thirsty comments beside her, she wishes she’d disappear into a hole without having to step out into the world and hibernate for like a year, or maybe the rest of her life even.

And Lalisa openly thirsting over the guy she banged two weeks and forty-eight hours ago isn’t helping with her sadistic-filled thoughts. Like girly isn’t even hiding the fact that she’s DROOLING over a goddamn picture of Oh Sehun in all his glory two days ago during that Gayo Daejun thingy. And as much as Kim Jisoo told herself not to look, her eyes apparently has its own brain as it quickly stole a glance at the picture Lalisa is currently drooling over, seeing a fantaken image of Oh Sehun dressed up in his black suit and the fake glasses he wore that night.

‘Why the are you looking?!’ She reprimanded herself, forcefully taking her eyes off of Lisa’s phone who is now currently hovering her fingers around the picture.

“Dude, can you PLEASE get his number?” Lisa turned to her, seeing Jisoo currently looking like she’s having yet another breakdown and not knowing that it’s due to the picture on her phone. “Not for your sake, but for mine.” She explained, her finger waving in front of Jisoo’s face who swatted it out of her way.

“Shut up Lisa,” the older one snapped at her. “You really need to stop thirsting over guys and actually do something with your life.” She pointedly looked at the youngest who seemed genuinely triggered.

And she is triggered, because as Jisoo finished her sentence, a gasp escaped from . “Wow, how rude.” She glared, going back to her phone and swiping to the left to see another picture but in a different angle of Oh Sehun. “And for your information, I am doing something with my life. YOUR life actually.” Her finger then pointed at Jisoo who raised a brow. “Like I’m trying to set you up with the guy you banged who is OBVIOUSLY interested in you with the way he acted during the concert and you’re really out here being so ungrateful!”

“How are you exactly helping?” Jisoo asked, putting her phone down. “By thirsting and drooling over the devil himself?”

“Are you jealous?”

Oohhh Lalisa ing Manoban at it again!

“Shut up Lisa, I’m just proving you wrong.” Jisoo quickly said, hitting the latter on the arm.

Lisa jokingly rolled her eyes, saving one of the photos of Oh Sehun she was looking at and turning her phone off. “Whatever,” she said, now facing Jisoo to spill some tea. “I’m not going to go for a guy that one of my friends already banged,” she started, a finger pointing at Jisoo. “That’s disgusting and wrong.” She continued, nodding her head. “Second, I’m here to play cupid whether you like it or not because I think Sehun is a GREAT guy.” She explained, having emphasis on the word “great” because that’s just how extra this little is.

“A great guy? Or just your type?” Kim Jisoo once again pointed out, raising a brow at the younger member. “Just because he’s hot and definitely drop-dead gorgeous, that doesn’t make him a great guy.”

“You just called him hot AND described him as ‘drop-dead gorgeous’.” Lisa - the little - quoted, completely ignoring everything else Jisoo had just said. “I think you finally accepted the fact that you might actually not have ed up like you think you did.”

Jisoo groaned, close to slamming her head against the damn table in front of her due to Lisa’s annoying that’s constantly bothering her every single day. “You really need to get your priorities straight, not mine, but yours. Like I just had a whole spiel of why he’s really not a great guy and your brain just had to pick up the most unhelpful fact.”

“Excuse me?” Lisa scoffed, HIGHLY offended this time. “Unhelpful? Everyone NEEDS to know just how able Oh Sehun really is in real life, and the words ‘hot’ and ‘drop-dead gorgeous’ are exactly the words girls want to hear and it’s a continuous drop all around the world for your information!”

“You are IMPOSSIBLE!” Kim Jisoo huffed, not having anymore energy to deal with a whole mess that is Lalisa Manoban. Like really out here becoming a goddamn Oh Sehun supremacist! Should she be worried?

HELL THE YEAH!

“What are you two fighting about today?” Park Chaeyoung walked into the small room, holding a plate full of food from the infamous YG cafeteria and slamming the door behind her shut with her foot. “Is it about why the sky is blue or about the mere existence of Oh Sehun?”

“Oh Sehun.” Lisa quickly answered, ignoring Jisoo’s glare beside her. “And the fact that Kim Jisoo is the one who needs to get her goddamn priorities straight and get his number and bang him already!” And then a hand came flying, hitting Lisa straight on the arm and making the poor girl wince in pain. “Ooww!! You !” She gasped, now rubbing her battle wound. “Ok, fine! I’ll bang him then you ungrateful hag!”

Chaeyoung could only shake her head, watching as Lisa gets assaulted while Jisoo sits glaring at her. “You are so weird,” she pointed her chopsticks at her, taking a seat and readying herself to eat. “And you really deserved that.” She told her, then going back to her food. “Anyways, since we’re in the topic of Oh Sehun,” she continued, now looking at Jisoo. “You two really haven’t tried hitting each other up?” Jisoo shook her head while Chaeyoung sighed. “Are you serious? By the way he was looking at you that night I would have thought that he’d ambush you in the middle of the concert.” Chaeyoung thought about it, one hundred percent sure that something was supposed to happen but it didn’t.

“Oh shut up,” Jisoo said, done with her members’ . “The only thing that was supposed to happen that night was anything except us ever crossing paths.”

“Wow, at this point, you’re going to grow old and lonely.” Lisa actually dared to say, looking at Jisoo up and down with judgement written all over her face. “What’s so wrong with talking to a guy?”

“Nothing,” Jisoo shrugged. “But if you banged him first before ever talking to him, then it is forbidden.”

Lisa groaned at this, shaking her head and about to go crazy. “What world are you living in Kim Jisoo?! First dates in this generation is straight up having ! Not even kiss, but !! It’s homerun before batting the ball and going to first base.”

“And you know because?” Chaeyoung now glanced at Lalisa Manoban, a brow raised at the latter. “Coming from experience perhaps?”

Jisoo gasped, her attention fully on Lisa. “ you did not!” She once again slapped her on the arm, wanting to get the tea.

Lisa swatted her hand away, glaring at Chaeyoung who laughed. “ you would be the first one to know if ever I went on a ing date!” She retaliated, throwing a piece of paper at Chaeyoung in an attempt to shut her up. “And you’ll also be the very first person to know if I’ll ever bang someone even before that person I’ll bang knows it!” She huffed, highly offended at this point. “But you wouldn’t know what that means ‘cause you just went your way and ed Oh Sehun!”

 

Wow, ok. Lisa really out here wanting to get murdered today.

 

“, I don’t even remember how I got to bang that guy!” Jisoo exclaimed, glad that they’re currently in an empty room without anybody else and away from the security cameras Mister Yang Hyunsuk puts around the building. Like if they weren’t in their own sanctuary, Kim Jisoo would have already been called to his office and probably crying blood. But since they have their own little secret room, girly doesn’t have to worry about that - yet.

 

“You don’t know or you just don’t want to share?” Lisa raised a brow, earning a small ‘oohhh’ from Chaeyoung and a dirty look from Kim Jisoo herself. “By the way you avoided him two days ago and how you almost made Mino fall flat on his face in front of hundreds of people just to get away from Sehun, I think you EXACTLY know how you two banged each other.” Girly disclosed, once again triggering Jisoo.

 

Like she really out here collecting evidence and using it to leave Kim Jisoo speechless and shooketh.

 

“That was in a form of self-defense!” Jisoo lamely justified, earning an eye roll from the youngest member and a snicker from Park Chaeyoung. “And Mino asked for it, that idiot is talented in almost anything except walking, so what do you expect?” She snapped, remembering how Song Mino was being extra annoying during that Gayo Daejun thingy and Kim Jisoo was not having any of it.

 

Like the idiot had the audacity to call out Oh Sehun in the hallways and went as far as almost bumping Kim Jisoo into Oh Sehun while they were leaving the artist area to bounce the out of that place. So did y’all really expect her to jump in joy? Nah , she jumped in triggered.

 

Anyways, let’s go back to two days ago so I can explain better of what had happened and how Song Mino almost embarrassed himself in front of hundreds of people.

 

“Hey, we’re leaving in a minute,” Kim Jennie whispered to a still nervous Kim Jisoo who sat beside her. “Once the commercial starts we’re leaving.” She added while Jisoo nodded, glad that they’re leaving this damn place and not staying any longer.

 

is like shooketh ok? Please understand her. She just had a face-to-face encounter with the guy she banged two weeks ago and she ain’t ready to have any other encounters throughout the night. So she’s more than glad that a supposed schedule came up and they had to leave early and she’s more happy than she’s ever been. Like yeah, she knows she has to eventually talk to him soon and get things straight, but she needs to mentally and physically prepare herself.

 

“Ok so you’re really just going to let this opportunity pass?” Lisa - urg god, this little - mumbled beside her, careful to say it quietly and cautiously so that no fans or idols hear or see the words coming out of . “He’s literally here in flesh,” she motioned her head forward, referring to the one and only Oh Sehun who sat in front of them, a few feet away.

 

Kim Jisoo lightly nudged the little beside her. “You either shut up or get killed later.” She threatened through a smile.

 

Lisa pouted at the older member, stopping herself from rolling her eyes since they are surrounded by a whole team of FBI agents (the fans by the way). “He obviously wants to talk to you.”

 

“Yeah sure,” Jisoo quickly answered. “Because you can really tell from the back of his head.” She sarcastically said

 

“You’ve been staring at it?” Pranpriya - ing - Manoban poked at Jisoo, her eyes wiggling and a smirk appearing on her face.

 

Before Kim Jisoo could react it was already time for them to go as the one minute commercial finally started. So as their manager ushered them from the side of the stage to leave, Kim Jisoo was the first to stand and readied herself. She anxiously stood as they waited for one of the PD’s to motion them to go, but it was a little delayed as other groups stood up to leave to switch up with other groups waiting backstage.

 

“Heard you guys are leaving?” Lee Seunghoon asked them from behind, scaring the out of the four of them especially Jisoo whose only mission is to get the out of here before she bumps into Oh Sehun who is also waiting for his turn to leave the artist area with s.

 

Kim Jennie turned to glare at the gossip man himself, clutching onto her chest after the shookness she just experienced due to Seunghoon coming out of nowhere. “I’m glad.” Was the only thing she said, obviously not wanting to stay this whole night like Kim Jisoo.

 

“Is it because of Mino?” Kang Seungyoon asked, an apologetic smile on his face in behalf of Song Mino who can’t seem to keep his mouth shut tonight.

 

“No,” Chaeyoung offered an answer, shaking her head. “It’s because of all of you.” She pointed, gesturing over to iKON who sat in their seats, not bothering to stand because they don’t have to leave.

 

Seunghoon dramatically gasped at this, not at all expecting for that type of answer coming out of Park Chaeyoung. “Wow, what did we ever do?” LMFAO, a lot, y’all did a lot and you’re out here asking that question, urg, what a king.

 

“Exist.” Jisoo snapped up at him, scowling and shooting Mino a dirty look who hid beside Lee Seunghoon. “All you really have to do is exist and I’d still be pissed off and annoyed.”

 

“Relatable.”

 

That was Kim Jennie agreeing to Kim Jisoo.

 

Anyways, before any of the WINNER members could cry out because of what Kim Jisoo had just said, one of the PD’s finally gestured for them on the other side of the stage, much to Kim Jisoo’s happiness. But as she quickly walked, WINNER - the other evil beings in Kim Jisoo’s life - had the advantage of having long legs, thus the four giants were quicker to walk in front of them. At any other given moment, Kim Jisoo wouldn’t have given any s, but as she noticed Oh Sehun slowly coming up to her on the side, gave more than a million s.

 

So cue Kim Jisoo’s heart beating like crazy in her chest and an ‘oblivious’ Song Mino who took a step back making Kim Jisoo do the same so the idiot wouldn’t step on her ing foot. But as she did, she felt herself lose her footing, almost bumping into Oh Sehun if it weren’t for Lalisa - oh my god she helped? - who grabbed her by the shoulders to steady her.

 

‘This little !’ Jisoo cried in her brain, cursing out Song Mino and noticing Oh Sehun who stopped in his tracks with his hands extended out a little in her peripheral vision.

 

“You want to die?” Kim Jennie hissed at Mino who apologized with a smirk, further triggering Kim Jisoo.

 

So as WINNER walked in front of her to leave with them, Kim Jisoo couldn’t help but notice how Oh Sehun continued on with his walking, much closer to her now and ain’t ready. So she half jogged right behind Mino, lightly shoving him forward much to the idiot’s surprise who literally stumbled on air, almost falling flat on his face if it weren’t for Kim Jinwoo who caught him just in time.

 

So it wasn’t her fault. Karma was just fast and hit Song Mino right away.

 

“Oh my god, you almost killed me!” The idiot dramatically wailed after they were finally out of the artist area, directing his crying at Kim Jisoo who continued with her fast walk, knowing full well that right behind her is the devil himself.

 

Jisoo, not wanting Mino to embarrass her more than he already did tonight, grabbed the idiot by the arm and literally dragged him. “RUN!” She told him, confusing the out of the idiot.

 

“RUN?!” He exclaimed, his eyes widening as he looked at s for help. “I don’t run! What do you mean run?!” He continued while Lalisa grabbed his other arm, now literally getting pulled away and forcing him to actually use his legs in order not to fall flat on his face again. “I don’t have stamina! Running is not my sport!”

 

“You don’t do any types of sports.” One of WINNER’s manager called out from behind.

 

“Now THAT’S embarrassing.” Jennie pointed, shaking her head and fully judging Mino.

 

Chaeyoung laughed, poking Jennie on the side who squealed. “Says you.”

 

And that’s it, that’s what happened two days ago. That’s how Song Mino almost fell flat on his face in front of hundreds of fans due to his ‘cupid ways’ that Kim Jisoo is not at all aware of. And although the idiot never asked for it, he readily volunteered. And as I said before, it’s not Kim Jisoo’s fault.

 

I mean, girly was up on her toes the whole entire night, scared for her life (lmfao), and continuously shaking as if she was high or something. At this point, y’all better have realized that she is, in fact, still in denial about her night spent with Oh Sehun. While Sehun on the other hand is just in denial of how much of a he is and how much he is actually curious about Kim Jisoo. Now I’m not saying that Jisoo over here isn’t at all feeling anything towards the latter (lmfao, don’t we all know that already?), is just shook ok? Give her some time. And maybe once she finally gets over the fact that she banged Oh Sehun, maybe she’ll realize her own curiosity growing for Oh Sehun.

 

“Urg, this ing idiot!” Kim Jennie screamed, slamming the door behind her as she glared down at her phone, not at all fazed by her members’ squeals due to her just crashing inside without any given warning. “Is he serious right now?!” She huffed, throwing her phone down on the table and angrily sitting beside Chaeyoung. “My god, he’s ruining this himself!”

 

Oh, right. Hello, welcome. We’re back to present time now by the way.

 

Lisa, after calming down and getting over her mini attack, found the courage to ask what the hell is going in. “What’s wrong?” She managed to say, clinging to Kim Jisoo who is still patting her chest and calming herself down.

 

“LEE.ING.TAEYONG.” Jennie snapped, her eyes shooting daggers. “The idiot is supposed to be on a date with Irene right now but he’s not answering his phone!” An exasperated sigh then left . “He’s late!”

 

“Wow,” Chaeyoung suddenly voiced out, “you’re actually just playing cupid?” She once again asked, not believing that there really isn’t something going on between Taeyong and Jennie. “I mean, I shipped it, but I guess not anymore.”

 

Lisa pouted, releasing her hold on Kim Jisoo, “I still ship it.” She revealed, ignoring Jennie’s glare that is now directed her way. “I mean, if Jongin doesn’t get his together and apologize, then I might as well go and ship you with Taeyong.”

 

Jisoo quickly nudged the younger one after seeing Jennie’s mood suddenly shift at the mention of Kim Jongin. “Shut up Lisa.” She said through gritted teeth, cautiously eyeing Jennie who now grabbed her phone from the table and busied herself with it.

 

“What?” Lisa said, shrugging her shoulders. “I’m just saying. We can’t always have his name on ‘blacklist’ and the ‘don’t-mention list’. Sooner or later, you two have to patch things up.” She pointed, then looking at Jisoo. “Same goes with you about Sehun the great god.”

 

“Patching things up with that ing idiot is like using band-aid to fix a broken glass,” Jennie retorted, her eyes still fixed on her phone as she typed a text to Bae Joohyun. “So in other words Pranpriya,” she continued as Lisa shook at the sudden use of her other name. “It’s not going to happen.”

 

“And why the not?!” Lisa exclaimed, obviously having a death wish later on. “I’m not saying to get back with him or anything since we never really approve of him, I’m just saying to talk things out you know?”

 

Jisoo, foreseeing Lisa’s future death, nudged her one last time, using a little more force to get the message across. “Stop talking.”

 

“The great god?” Chaeyoung choked, realizing what Lisa had just called Sehun. “Did you just refer to Sehun as the great god?”

 

“And what about it?” Lisa pointedly looked at Chaeyoung, giving a nonchalant shrug.

 

Chaeyoung chuckled, shaking her head. “At this point, you’re really not at all wanting Jisoo to talk to him for the sake of ‘fixing things’ or whatever, you just want to have the chance to bang him also.” Wow, Chaeyoung really out here exposing.

 

Lisa gagged, like the little ACTUALLY gagged at what Park Chaeyoung had just said. “EEEWWW, that is so ing disgusting!” The younger member declared while the older members rolled their eyes at her dramatic-. “YOU are so twisted!” She pointed at Chaeyoung, “That’s so gross, eeww!” The girl winced at the thought, her head shaking violently.

 

Kim Jennie reached over to slap the younger on the arm, shushing her up since the little is being too loud. Like they may be in their secret hideout, but that doesn’t mean people won’t hear them from the outside. “Well your better shut the up and stop openly thirsting over him every chance you get, idiot!”

 

“I’m just worshipping his good looks, that doesn’t mean I want to bang him!” Lisa countered, feeling so attacked at the moment. “I mean yeah, before Kim Jisoo over here got to bang him he was in my list of ‘future bangs’ but not anymore! That s gross! He’s already tainted with Jisoo’s juice and I don’t want that !”

 

Oh my god.

 

LMFAO.

 

I’m actually crying.

 

Wow, Lalisa Manoban really out here.

 

This time, and I mean it when I say this, Kim Jisoo fully slapped the girl on the back of the head, triggered at what she just said. “ excuse me?!” She yelled, feeling so offended at the moment. “Can we not speak of that?! You’re disgusting!”

 

“OOOWWW!!!” Manoban cried out, holding the back of her head after getting assaulted.

 

Kim Jennie, watching all of this unfold along with Park Chaeyoung, sighed and was just left to shake her head. “Oh my god,” she laughed, seeing Kim Jisoo actuall

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter