3. The Art of Remembering

The Art of Avoiding
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Oh Sehun does not know why the he did what he did, he does not know what the hell came over his mind to even do such thing. In the entirety of his career as an idol - especially a member of a famous group - he NEVER imagined that he’d get himself into a mess, never imagined that he’ll up BIG time. I mean sure, he has done some stupid in the past couple of years, but not as dumb and not as stupid as this one. He always swore to himself - and even to s, that he’s good at controlling himself, that his mind works over his body.

Well . He just ended up eating his own damn words, perhaps karma or fate or whatever the those things are called, are working against him and are all just mocking and laughing at his at this very moment. And besides, it has become a FACT in the entertainment world ever since his group guested at the infamous show called Knowing Brothers that Oh Sehun does not sleep around, heck he’s not even interested in WOMEN. Well, not in THAT sense, he’s straight, trust me. But during that time, Oh Sehun didn’t have the energy or the time to date around, let alone have a one night stand with a stranger. And even after the following years, Sehun thought that he’d still have the same beliefs, not until last night happened. And now he is ed. Completely.

“Rough night?” Chanyeol asked, passing in front of Sehun and into the living room, balancing a bowl of ramen in his hand and trying not to spill it.

Sehun swore he felt himself almost scream, startled at Chanyeol’s sudden appearance ‘cause his has been standing in front of the door for a few seconds, still beating himself up for what he did. “Uhh,” he started, clearing his throat and trying to get his together, finally taking his shoes off and walking into the dorm. “Literally.” He mumbled, walking past the living room, trying to get into his room without getting interrogated, “A VERY rough night.” He whispered under his breath, obviously alluding to something else.

“Ayy, yah, yah, yah!!” The big-eared giant called after him, stopping the said latter from escaping inside his room. “Why didn’t you come home last night?” He asked, his back leaning against the couch as he sat on the floor, pointing the chopsticks he’s holding at Sehun, “you always make it a point to come home, no matter what.” He pointed out, raising a brow.

. Literally, that’s the only word that rang through Oh Sehun’s brain, shook at Park Chanyeol’s observation because that said latter literally won't give a about anything you do unless it concerns himself or the group. But here we are, a changed man Park Chanyeol has become and it just hit Oh Sehun at this very moment.

“What are you talking about?” The guilty soul lamely asked, an awkward laugh followed soon after. “It’s not like I come home to the dorm everyday, I also have my parents house to go to you know.”

Chanyeol’s brow suddenly raised, hearing what the youngest just said. “You never sleep at your parents house when you know we have a schedule the next day.” Ah yes, another blow to Oh Sehun’s lying .

Sehun froze, and when I say he froze, he literally froze. Because he completely forgot that they have a schedule today, it all just completely left his ed up brain. “We have a schedule?” He asked, finally unfreezing after a couple of seconds. “What schedule?”

“Album photoshoot,” Kim Junmyeon suddenly walked in, unbeknownst to the two who are currently staring at each other, one with confusion and the other with judgement. “Sehun, are you ok?” The leader asked, genuinely concerned for him because he has never seen Sehun this lost before.

“Album?” Sehun uttered, totally lost and out of it. “We’re doing that today?” His continued, completely outing himself out, now looking at the leader who gave Chanyeol a questioning look, as if asking him what the hell has gotten into Oh Sehun.

“Oh my god,” Chanyeol groaned, his ramen long forgotten as he dropped his chopsticks on the table, now resting his arm on his knee. “Sehun are you serious right now? Did you drink too much last night? Where did you even stay?”

Sehun ignored all these questions, quickly taking his phone out of his pocket to look at the time which read 8:26AM. “Oh ,” he once again whispered under his breath, getting a glimpse of the date too. “It is today.” And his confirmed it himself as a reminder suddenly popped out.

“Urg,” Junmyeon sighed, massaging his forehead with his fingers, “I knew it was a bad idea going to the after party.” He said, shaking his head. “What EXACTLY did you get yourself into because I have never seen you this messy and lost in a long time.” He then walked over to Chanyeol after finally asking the right question. “Wait,” he paused, looking at the table which contained the already cold ramen and a Chanyeol who looked up at him, “Chanyeol, are you SERIOUSLY eating ramen at this time?” Another important question that we all need an answer to. “Dude, we have a photoshoot to go to!” He let out yet another exasperated sigh.

Hearing this, Chanyeol looked from the ramen to Junmyeon, looking confused, “Oh ,” he gasped, his hands literally going to his mouth out of shock, covering it. “Good thing I didn’t touch it!” He exclaimed, pushing away the said ramen as if it were going to explode, his face legit looking shook and triggered.

“God, how did I survive with you guys through these years?” He asked, actually quite impressed at himself for being able to keep up with s through the years. “Anyways,” he moved on, grabbing the untouched ramen from the table and putting it away in the kitchen, “I’m not done with you Oh Sehun, but go get changed first since you’ve OBVIOUSLY been living in those clothes ever since last night and our manager is coming in a few to get our asses out of here and to the salon.” With that, he shooed him away, while Oh Sehun gladly obliged.

So he quickly went into his room, ignoring Park Chanyeol’s dramatic gasp and escaping the idiot from holding him back yet again with his interrogation that Sehun is not yet ready for. So taking advantage of his long legs, he got into his room and quickly locked it before Chanyeol can barge in.

“HE’S WEARING THE SAME CLOTHES AS LAST NIGHT?!”

He heard the big-eared giant yell from the outside, also feeling his big baby self running to the kitchen where Junmyeon went as the dorm literally shook at the idiot’s weight running across the room.

“YOU KNOW WHAT THAT MEANS RIGHT?!”

Urrggg.

“OH MY GOD, HE DID NOT!”

Well he did.

“ I THINK HE REALLY DID JUNMYEON!”

Shut up already.

“I CANNOT BELIEVE THIS! HE’S NOT A ANYMORE!”

Uhhh, no. He lost it a long time ago, I don’t know what the hell Chanyeol’s on.

“Yeol, keep it down.”

Thank you Junmyeon.

“I MEAN HE’S NOT A BUT I MEAN HE FINALLY BANGED AFTER LIKE TWO YEARS!”

Oh my god.

“Yeol, shut up already.”

Yes please.

“The question is,” the idiot finally toned it down a little, but still loud enough for Sehun to hear, “Who is it?”

.

“Who is what?” He heard Junmyeon ask.

“DUH! WHO STOLE HIS 2 YEAR ITY?!”

Oh god.

“KIM JISOO?!!!”

Urg, please somebody save the already dead Oh Sehun from his loud members.

“SHHHHH SHUT UP!!” Sehun himself cried out, hitting s with the neck pillow he found lying around the van.

Yes, you read it right. All of them - not all of them, just three of the members plus Sehun himself - sat in their van, waiting for their manager who had to talk to some staff before going to their photoshoot. Oh Sehun couldn’t escape Kim Junmyeon himself whose original place is supposed to be the other van with the other members, however knowing that he had to get to the bottom of Oh Sehun’s sudden “weird change”, he had no choice but to shove Do Kyungsoo into the other van, not that the latter cared anyways since he’s fed up with Park Chanyeol’s annoying today; so he happily obliged, walked out voluntarily too actually.

So finding the chance to finally grill the youngest member after the manager told them to wait in the van, Kim Junmyeon didn’t let go of the only chance he’ll probably have and went for it; after making sure he locked the doors so that the manager or anyone for that matter could sneak in without them knowing if ever Oh Sehun’s excuse - or story - is juicy enough that they get too into it. And apparently, it is. More juicier than any of them could imagine, and Oh Sehun wishes that the ground just swallowed him whole right then and there than have s bite his any chance they get. But here he is, telling them what had happened.

“ Sehun, you can’t!” Byun Baekhyun exclaimed, throwing the piece of wrapping paper from the candy he just ate to Sehun. “You’re joking right?”

“You really did?” Chanyeol asked once more.

“Oh my god, he did!” Junmyeon sighed after all of it finally processed in his brain. “We are NEVER going to an after party ever again!”

“No way!” Baekhyun protested, obviously triggered at this. “HE ed up, Oh Sehun did, not me!” He dramatically pointed at himself.

Oh right, I should really explain what this “after party” is and how it plays a huge part in the story since it is how Oh Sehun and Kim Jisoo met. So anyways, yes the so-called after party. You guys may have heard about it, some of you may still see it as a KPOP myth that some “veteran” kpopper made up, but it isn’t. Trust me. Like how it sounds and what it literally means, it’s a party, after an event. And it happened last night after one of the biggest award shows took place. For some, it’s something that not a lot of people know still exists, because as their music evol

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter