1. The Art of Confessing

The Art of Avoiding
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kim Jisoo ed up, damn ing right she did. And she’s not afraid to hide it, not at all. Well actually, maybe a little. A lot. Only if someone knows, only if the media gets a hold of it, the fans, right, the damn ing fans. But either way, she’s ed anyways, because they aren’t the ones she’s avoiding, not yet that it is. She hopes it doesn’t come to that point, and if it ever it does, her career would be over, doomed actually, burned to the ground with every last bit of her sanity, every last bit of her hard work. But anyways, that’s not the point right now. Kim Jisoo is ed.

 

“Woah, look who finally made it back home,” Lalisa clapped, leaning on the couch to get a better look at the said latter who glared at the younger member in return. “Now, now, you have no right to glare at me Kim Jisoo, I’m not the one who broke our little promise last night,” the evil little - according to Kim Jisoo that is - continued to taunt the said older member with her little smirk and her eyebrows which she continued to wiggle at her.

 

Jisoo huffed, getting a little riled up early in the damn morning because of the evil little comfortably sprawled on the couch, with no means of moving her little so that she could have a sit herself by the way. “I didn’t break it Lalisa,” she snapped, pushing the poor evil thing off the couch, her scream resonating throughout the dorm as her back hit the floor while Kim Jisoo jumped onto the couch without care.

 

“YAH!” Lisa yelled, rubbing her poor little back whilst getting her off the floor, about to go at Jisoo who rolled her eyes in return but was stopped by dalgom - the evilest of all evil according to Lisa - who angrily barked at her while biting the bottom of her pajama pants. “Urgg, when will you sedate this dog?!” Lalisa cried out, shaking dalgom off of her as Jisoo continued to ignore the younger one, closing her eyes but opening them real quick as images flashed in her head which she doesn’t want to think about right now. “Anyways, since you broke your promise,” the devil continued, forgetting the fact that she was just abused by dalgom and her owner.

 

Kim Jisoo shushed the younger one, throwing a pillow at the latter who - surprisingly - dodged it without tripping on air or anything in that matter. “Shut up, no promises were made and broken.”

 

“Your clothes says so otherwise Satan,” Lisa smirked, looking at Jisoo from head to toe, as if checking her out (she actually is but let’s not go there), “Kim Jisoo and her lies that always speaks the truth,” she smirked further, jumping on the couch while constantly bugging Jisoo who’s close to strangling the girl. “So tell me wise one, how was it?”

 

I swear, believe me when I say this. Kim Jisoo really tried, she really tried containing her annoyance and the need to strangle Miss Lalisa Manoban herself, but the devil just wouldn’t stop, so she really doesn’t have a choice. So here they are, running around the dorm with Lisa screaming her lungs out while laughing like a hyena, Jisoo right behind her with a long pillow over her head and her constant swearing echoing around the dorm, and a confused but excited dalgom right behind the two who’s happily barking but his target set on no other than his enemy, Lisa.

 

“OKAY OKAY I’M SORRY!!” Lisa exclaimed, giving up as Jisoo has successfully hit her with the long pillow over a hundred times already, without break and without letting the poor girl breathe. “I was just asking! It’s not like you DID anything, right?” She asked calmly after Jisoo had stopped assaulting her with the poor pillow that’s currently being dragged by dalgom who’s appearing to be struggling with the said object.

 

Hearing what her member just said, Kim Jisoo broke down. Well, not like that. No crying or anything, more like fake crying with a lot of groaning and kicking her feet in the air. Lisa could only watch while shaking her head, unimpressed even though she doesn’t know why the older one is acting the way she’s acting.

 

But Kim Jisoo could only groan, messing her hair up as she ran her hands through her hair frustratingly, with a lot of annoyance. She doesn’t know what went through her head, she doesn’t know why she did what she did. Her wasn’t even drunk, not even close! Heck she doesn’t even know what came to her, she doesn’t even know why she didn’t stop herself! Because she should have known better, and never in a million years, Kim Jisoo would have thought that she’d actually go through with it, knowing the consequences that would come with it, knowing the trouble she’s get into, the scandals if it were to reach the media, the backlash if it were to be known by anyone.

 

So Jisoo doesn’t know how to deal with it, she doesn’t know what she should do, if she should actually do something about it. I mean, she should, right? But that doesn’t make sense, because it was just a one time thing, it would be awkward if she actually said something about it. But what happens if she had to face it? How the does she act? Does she even have to act at all? She doesn’t if she just avoids it, right?

 

“Waaahhhh!!!!!” Jisoo cried out, her whole body comically collapsing on Lisa’s lap who just sighed out loud, “Lisa yah, Kim Jisoo ed up!” She groaned, continuing with her fake crying and beating herself up over what she had done, what she wished she didn’t do.

 

“So,” Lisa started, patting Jisoo on the back who still hasn’t stopped groaning and kicking her feet in the air, “You DID do it?”

 

Hearing this, Jisoo cried out louder, earning an annoyed hiss from Lisa who feels like her ears are going to bleed out soon from Kim Jisoo’s high pitched crying and groaning. “Why did I do it?!!!”

 

Lisa sighed, rubbing her hand through Jisoo’s back in an attempt to calm her down - which obviously wouldn’t work. “I can’t help you if you don’t tell me what happened.” She egged on, wanting to know the full details of Jisoo’s night spent outside of the dorm, which happens once in a blue moon.

 

But as Jisoo was about to spill all her guts out to Miss Lalisa Manoban herself, Kim Jisoo who was ready to get rid of at least a little bit of the burden on her shoulders, a loud shriek followed by the sound of something getting thrown on the floor interrupted Kim Jisoo’s most awaited confession. Now, at this point, Kim Jisoo would have pulled her hair out of frustration, of not being able to say what’s on her mind, of being suddenly and rudely interrupted; but good thing the situation at hand is something more important than her problem - or so she thinks - as she spots the very ‘thing’ responsible for the shriek and the throwing of an object.

 

So she quickly stood up from the couch, followed by Lisa who now mirrored Jisoo’s expression; confusion followed by concern. As there stood Kim Jennie in all her messy glory, looking like she hasn’t slept a wink ever since yesterday, looking like she just witnessed a murder at how terrified slash confused she looked, with a little sadness and annoyance visible in her eyes, mostly sadness actually. And Kim Jisoo noticed right away, so did the younger member, because they’ve seen this exact look before, the look pertaining that Kim Jennie might have just spent the worst night of her life, pertaining to the fact that maybe it’s for the exact same reason as the last ones she came home looking the same.

 

So the two didn’t have to say anything else, they didn’t have to ask what was going, what went on, what happened, who made the latter break and when. Because they know all the answers to those questions, because it’s always been the same, unchanging. For almost a year now actually, and they don’t even bother to ask why Kim Jennie hasn’t walked away, because she’d just say the exact same thing, the exact same reason. A reason that Kim Jisoo found stupid, dumb, bull-filled excuses that she doesn’t believe in. So they just ushered her over with their arms wide open, ready for Jennie to run to, ready for her to take and feel protected, loved and understood in. After all, they only have each other, they’re the only ones that actually understand one another the way nobody else can.

 

“God Kim Jennie, stop hurting yourself.” Jisoo whispered to her, all three of them back on the couch with Jennie snuggled in between her and Lisa. “Stop wasting your time,” she continued as she hugged her tighter, feeling he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter