9. The Art of Facing it

The Art of Avoiding
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

NOTE*** So Christmas is ending in like less than 5 minutes from where I live, but nonetheless, MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!!! Here is my present to you guys and I hope y'all like it because it's now my favorite chapter beating the two previous ones, lmfao. Anyways, I just want to say how thankful I am to have you guys be a fan of this story and always so supportive. I honestly wouldn't have written this if it weren't for some of you guys supporting ICLWY, so here I am! I can'y believe I'm saying this, but the next Chapter will be out NEXT YEAR (literally, lol) I hope 2019 will be a good year for all of us and I hope your 2018 was a good one. Anyways, enjoy, I love you guys, thank you for always being so supportive and understanding! MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

This might just be the worse day of Kim Jisoo’s life. I mean yeah, there are days where practicing a song more than a hundred times a day may seem like the end of the world, but this, today, what she just found out, beats everything on her hate list. And just so you know, there’s barely anything on that list, but today might just be the day that it gets longer.

“The world hates me!” She cried out, her getting dragged throughout the YG building after having the most triggering meeting of her lifetime. “I’d rather be dead!” She continued to dramatically cry as she didn’t have a choice but to get pulled around by Kim Jennie herself and their manager who just shook their heads at her. “Why are you guys doing this to me?!” There’s no stopping her at this point. “What did I ever do to you?!” Let’s just let her be.

“What is wrong with her?” Their manager whispered to Jennie who still has her hand intertwined with the still howling latter behind her who she is still dragging along with their manager.

Jennie sighed, shrugging. “I don’t know.” She plainly answered, not yet ready to out themselves out to their manager. “Time of the month maybe?” She offered an explanation.

God, Kim Jisoo would do anything in this world if it means that it really is just the time of the month for her to act this way. But - as y’all know - fate and the whole world really isn’t working for her at this point, they’re working against her. Because her problem doesn’t consist of the fact that it’s the ‘time of the month’, in fact, it’s worse than that (you could imagine by now that it really is worse just by how she’s acting). And the meeting they just had a while ago will explain all of this, it will explain yet another dilemma that Kim Jisoo finds herself in.

“I can’t live anymore!” Jisoo continued as they finally reached the building’s infamous cafeteria, Jennie and their manager finally releasing both her hands and now making her crying sit on one of the empty tables. “This will be the end of me!”

Jennie groaned, already done with Kim Jisoo’s whining. “Jisoo, can you please tone it down?” She sighed, sitting beside her friend while their manager walked away to ger food for herself, not wanting to do anything about Jisoo since she herself is tired and over it.

“Are you kidding me?!” Jisoo exclaimed at her, her head going down on the table, making a loud sound while Jennie winced in her behalf. “How about tell the world to tone the down and give me a damn break already!”

“Sshhhhhh!!” Jennie lightly slapped her adm, shushing her up as everyone who are currently eating now turned to face them. “You either shut up or I’ll shut you up myself Kim Jisoo.” She threatened, giving out a small apologetic smile at the people who are really just here to eat in peace, but Kim Jisoo is currently breaking that peacefulness and came in whining without care in the world.

And really, at this point, Jisoo barely has any dignity left in her. Oh, someone caught her crying her eyes out? She’d cry louder. That’s how ed up she is at this point. And there’s one, big fat reason behind it.

OH.SE.HUN.

“This is your fault!” Jisoo accusingly pointed a finger at Jennie whose eyes are now wide at the sudden assault.

So the said latter gave out a small gasp, her hand going to her chest. “ excuse me?!” She whispered with a hiss. “I wasn’t the one who banged Oh Sehun for your information.”

“Yeah but you did Kim Jongin,” the other uttered back. “The only difference is that you guys didn’t avoid each other.”

“I really didn’t have a choice did I?” Jennie hissed at her, both of them now aggressively whispering to each other while the people around them gave them a weird look.

Jisoo gave out a small scoff, not at all fazed at Jennie who is now burning a whole through her head as she glared at her. “So in other words, the was too good?”

“Yah!” Jennie yelped, scaring everyone currently eating peacefully around them. “Shut up Kim Jisoo!!!” She whined, slapping the girl on the arm with all her strength as her face now flushed red. “Just because Lisa isn’t here to burn your into pulp, that doesn’t mean you have the right to take her spot and burn mine you er!” She once again whispered aggressively to Kim Jisoo. “And just because your ain’t ready to take Oh Sehun’s again, that doesn’t mean you can go around every damn day whining and crying over the fact that he is actually trying to hit you up when it isn’t even a bad thing!”

“But it is!” Jisoo defended herself, ignoring the part of Kim Jennie’s argument.

Jennie groaned at this, stopping herself from smashing Kim Jisoo’s head against the table. “In what aspect you hag?” She snapped at her, ignoring Jisoo’s scowl directed at her. “Stop worrying about getting caught and actually enjoy your goddamn life for once! No one in this industry actually keeps up the the goody-two-shoes bull.”

“Who says I was?!” Jisoo fired up, actually triggered a little. “I literally banged someone I barely know! How’s that keeping a ‘goody-two-shoes image’ dip?”

Wow, damn. So many profanities going around these days.

“Well you acting like you haven’t held a says so otherwise !” Jennie continued, about to throw hands at this point if Kim Jisoo doesn’t get her ing together. “Like come on Jisoo, even Mino knows what's up between you two, and he obviously knows something for him to have helped Sehun talk to you!”

Oh right. Speaking of that little , Kim Jisoo has yet to get a hold of him, she has yet to grab his - not literally, like ew, no way - and skin him alive. Like if she knew the idiot was actually here two days ago and not out of the country when he spilled the fact that it was - in fact - Oh Sehun who texted her, Kim Jisoo would have done everything in her power to find the idiot and kill him. But for her because this time - for real - Song Mino is out of the country in a little stupid ‘world tour’ where Kim Jisoo wouldn’t be able to reach him.

[JISOO]
I swear Song Mino, the second I see your near-balding ugly head anywhere, best believe you won’t live another ing day.

That was Kim Jisoo’s last text message to Song Mino after the idiot revealed the fact that it was indeed Oh Sehun who had texted her that awful ‘hey baby’. And since then, Jisoo hasn’t heard anything from Song Mino. Well like, duh. The literally threatened the poor guy! What do you expect? A text back with him saying ‘can’t wait xoxo’? Like nah , the idiot will do anything in his own power to never cross paths with the raging Kim Jisoo herself.

“Anyone who says that idiot’s name in my face from now on will also be part of my blacklist!” Jisoo growled.

“Song Mino.”

This is Kim Jennie not taking that seriously.

“.” Jisoo snarled at her, earning yet another slap from the said latter.

“Just text the guy!” Jennie exclaimed, done with whatever game Kim Jisoo is playing. “Did you even unblock him yet?” Girly asked the question we’re all curious about.

Jisoo rolled her eyes at this, her arms now crossed against her chest. “Why the hell would I?!” She fired back, at this point avoiding Jennie’s stare.

“, did you or did you not?” Kimjen continued, poking Jisoo’s arm. And then the dared to gasp seeing how Jisoo wouldn’t meet her eyes. “You hoe!” She wheezed, slapping Jisoo on the arm. “You unblocked him didn’t you?”

“I did not!” Our girly denied so hard that it actually gave out the real answer away.

At this point, Kimjen is actually wheezing and about to cry out of laughing too hard in her seat. “ you actually unblocked him?!” She clapped, not at all fazed by the looks that the now blushing Kim Jisoo is giving her. “Oh my god, holy ! Text him then you coward!”

A slap. Kimjen earned a slap.

“OOWWWW!!!” Our poor, innocent and only-wants-the-best-for-her-friend Jennie exclaimed, rubbing her arm. “What?! You went your way to unblock him then ing go all the way then you hoe!”

Wow.

OMG.

Kim Jisoo actually unblocked Oh Sehun. actually did THAT. Oh my god. Are y’all proud? You should be. Because Kim Jisoo wasn’t in the right mind the moment she decided to unblock Oh Sehun. And y’all might be wondering, why did she? And the only answer to that is Kim Jisoo felt that it was the right thing to do at that moment.

The second she saw Song Mino’s - my god that little has honestly taken the ‘little ’ title in Kim Jisoo’s life from Lalisa Manoban - text explaining that it was Oh Sehun who texted her, girly couldn’t help but unblock him. I don’t know, she just had this feeling. A feeling that constantly gnawed at her. She can’t really explain what it was, or what it is. But clicking that unblock button just felt... right? I don’t know man, s crazy.

“Shut up you ing !” Jisoo cried out, about to jump Jennie who wouldn’t keep shut.

“Jisoo, what is wrong with you?” Their manager suddenly sat down in front of the two, hearing Kim Jisoo’s profanities. “Both of you are so loud right now.” She shook her head while the said two quieted down in their seats. “If this is about the meeting we had a while ago, then forget about it. I’ll just have Chaeyoung and Lisa do it.”

Jennie aggressively shook her head at this, nudging Jisoo who was about to talk. “What, no way!” She said, her disagreeing while keeping Jisoo quiet. “That would be so unprofessional of us to back down, besides, there’s nothing wrong with it!” Jennie quickly explained, sending Jisoo a quick glare before going to to their manager who ate her food peacefully while listening to Jennie. “Jisoo’s blood is just currently spewing out of her that’s— OWWWW!!!” Jennie yelled after getting attacked by Jisoo. “What? You want me to tell what’s really got your goddamn in a ing endless twist you head?!” Girly threatened, not caring to lower her voice anymore because as you can see, Miss Kim Jisoo is being a stubborn little brat.

With Kim Jennie’s threat, which Jisoo knows will come to life if she doesn’t chill the down, girly finally decided to keep her hands to herself and to quiet the down.

Jennie then rubbed her now sore arm, one hundred percent sure that it will get bruised tomorrow at how much Jisoo has abused it today alone. “That’s what I thought.” She snarled at the older member.

“Well obviously,” their manager suddenly started, getting their attention. “You guys have been hiding something from me.” She disclosed, eyeing the two oldest members who now sported a look of shookness in each of their faces. “Don’t think I don’t notice your constant whisperings and knowing glances.” She pointed out, further triggering the two. “Don’t think I also didn’t notice that your weirdness has been going on ever since that award show happened.” Ooohhhh , they’re about to get ing exposed. “I may not know what the reason behind it is, but there really isn’t much to imagine.”

‘Oh hell, ing .’ This is Kim Jisoo’s brain going into disarray as she listens to their manager.

“And really, if you want to keep a secret from me, maybe you shouldn’t have Lisa know about it too.” She said, matter-of-factly. “Like the girl literally doesn’t know what it means to whisper.” Oohhhh she’s exposing AND stating facts. A queen.

“Ummm excuse me?”

Speaking of the devil.

“Why am I dragged into a conversation that I am OBVIOUSLY not part of?”

Y’all better clap for Miss Lalisa ‘I-can’t-whisper’ Manoban herself.

“Then why is your joining in on the conversation that - like you said - you’re OBVIOUSLY not part of?” Jisoo mocked the younger one, sending Lisa a triggering sensation throughout her body at the sudden mockery.

Lisa looked over to Jennie who just rolled her eyes at Kim Jisoo who is OBVIOUSLY done with the latter for today. “What is wrong with the ?” She asked, her hand waving at Jisoo’s direction who has been continuously glaring at her ever since she made her presence known.

“Lisa, we all know she’s like this whenever your comes around.” Chaeyoung pointed out, sitting right beside their manager who is just nonchalantly munching on her food as if she hadn’t just given Jisoo a damn heart attack earlier.

“So,” their manager swallowed down the food she was just chewing on, making Jisoo momentarily stop glaring over at Lisa who finessed her way to Jennie without Kim Jisoo laying a hand on her. “Are you girls going to tell me what’s going on or do I have to find out myself?” She asked, raising a brow at Jennie and Jisoo who shook in their seats while the newly arrived Chaeyoung and Lisa sat confused. “You wouldn’t have acted the way you acted earlier during the meeting if something wasn’t going on.” Oohh another great observation that further shook Jennie and Jisoo. “Maybe the word EXO rings a bell.”

Oh ing .

Kim Jisoo’s officially over.

Y’all are invited to her funeral.

ing .

Kim Jisoo then abruptly stood up from her seat, her hands slamming against the table as her head snapped over at Lisa whose eyes widened. “Yah Lalisa!” She yelled at her, pointing a finger while the said latter innocently pointed back at herself. “If you just kept your mouth shut you little !” Jisoo cried out, at this point not caring about any of the staffs currently eating around them.

“ what?!” Lisa managed to yell back after blinking away her confusion. “What the hell did I do this time?!”

They then turned to their manager who now sat, smirking in her seat. “So EXO it is then?”

Oh my god.

Kim Jisoo outed herself.

This is quite embarrassing.

“If you had just stopped your dramatic from saying anything earlier Kim Jisoo, she wouldn’t have validated her thoughts.” Jennie whispered through gritted teeth as she pulled Kim Jisoo back into her seat.

Yes. That’s right. Kim Jisoo SHOULD have kept her dramatic from reacting earlier during their stupid meeting that is behind Kim Jisoo’s state of trigger-ness right now. Like why did her even react that way? What the has gotten into her? I mean, if only Song Mino just stayed in his damn lane and hadn’t told her that it was in fact Oh Sehun who texted her, maybe she wouldn’t have reacted the way she did earlier.

Maybe...

LMFAO, who is she kidding? She would have reacted the same no matter what the circumstances were. Anything or anyone that says or even shows the letters E,X and O will trigger Kim Jisoo.

Anyways, since I know y’all are curious as to what had happened earlier, let’s go back almost half an hour ago when Jisoo and Jennie were both summoned to a meeting.

“What did you do?” Jisoo pointed at Jennie who walked beside her, her brows almost touching each other as she furrowed.

Jennie rolled her eyes at the oldest member, shaking her head. “What did YOU do?” She fired back, emphasizing on ‘you’ as she raised a brow. “Did you finally bang Sehun again but this time our boss found out?”

And that earned a slap on the arm.

A hard one.

“OUCH YOU ING !” Jennie cried out, rubbing her abused arm while Jisoo dodged a slap from her. “My god, you’re so violent!”

“What are you guys so loud for?” Their manager suddenly popped out of nowhere, her own brows creased at the loudness of the two BLACKPINK members.

Jennie quickly pointed a finger at Jisoo, “She SLAPPED me!” She whined while the older one just shook her head to the side.

“I’m pretty sure there’s a valid reason why she did,” their manager said, quickly ushering them over. “Anyways, hurry up, everybody’s waiting already.”

“I’m onto you, ,” Jennie glared at Kim Jisoo who just stuck her tongue out at the latter as she quickly followed behind their manager who opened the door to the small room where the meeting is to b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter