Six: Girlfriend and Kiss

Where Should I Go? [UPDATING AGAIN!]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hello loveliessss, how are ya? I'm back with an update, and during the time between this update and the last one, this story gained a few subscribers! I hope you all enjoy the chapter <3

---------------------------------------------------------

Ari, Rena, and Jimin were making their way to economics class, Jimin had said Jungkook would meet up with them there. Ari entered the room and saw Hanbin sitting alone in the second row, he was early as usual.

"Hanbin," Ari beamed.

"Hi guys," he waved back.

Ari went and sat next to him, Rena sat next to her with Jimin on her right. Jimin put his backpack on the seat to his right to save a spot for Jungkook.

"So, are you guys an official thing yet?" Rena teased.

"Shut up, it's only been one date," Ari replied.

Hanbin smiled nervously, "Actually I was thinking, if you don't have too much work tonight, we could go out for a walk?" Hanbin asked.

"Well I have an assignment to finish, but I'll probably be done if I start early, we can go as soon as I finish eating," she said.

"Sounds great," Hanbin smiled. Jungkook never made it to class. 

After the class had ended and they had all groaned about the homework that was assigned, they packed up their things to leave class. Hanbin and Ari held hands as they walked.

"Where did Jungkook go?" asked Rena as she opened the door to exit the room.

"I dunno, he didn't text me anything," Jimin pouted.

Hanbin laced his fingers with Ari's as he said he had to go to his next class. Ari, Rena, and Jimin started walking to the Cafe to meet Yenna. Jimin had tried calling Jungkook but he got no answer. As they entered the Rose Garden, they spotted a couple kissing on a bench, they seemed to be really into it. Rena and Ari exchanged looks.

Jimin said, "Wait... is that... Jungkook?" he had yelled the last word, causing the boy to break away from the kiss. Both the girl and the boy looked over at Jimin. It was indeed Jungkook. Ari felt something sink in her chest, she had been hoping it wasn't him. The girl he was with, she was really pretty. She had smooth, flawless skin and really long black hair that reached even below her waist.

"Hyung! I didn't realize class was over," Jungkook said, as the three of them reached the bench. Clearly,  thought Ari. "Uh, this is Yumi, my girlfriend, and these are my friends, Ari, Rena and Jimin," Jungkook introduced.

"Hi," Yumi said simply. 

Ari POV

You know when you just get a vibe from someone like this girl is just gonna be a b****? Yeah, that was the vibe that I got, but I wasn't gonna judge too early since you never know. Still, I had a feeling we were not  gonna be good friends.

"Well, we're headed to the cafe, you wanna join us Jungkook?" Rena asked, tactfully leaving Yumi out.

Jimin and I stared at her. Rena would never get involved in a confrontation, she hated it, but for her best friends, she was always ready to fight tooth and nail. Yumi stared at her and said.

"I think Jungkook's a little busy right now," she said using a falsely sweet voice and an even faker smile as she turned Jungkook's face toward hers. I was right, what a b*****. Jungkook was even worse, he was literally the nicest guy, the funniest and the dorkiest guy, how could he be so into someone like her? He looked so smitten with her, it was disgusting. 

End of Ari POV

"Alright, I guess we'll see you later," Jimin said stiffly as the three made their way across the garden to the cafe.

As they sat down at their usual table, Yenna was already waiting. Jimin and Ari left to place orders for lunch as Rena told Yenna what had just happened.

"I can't believe Jungkook," Jimin blurted out of the blue as he sat back down at the table.

The girls stared at him. "You know, he can date whoever he wants, hang out with whoever he wants, and do all that crap whenever he wants, but he's changing completely, and this is our last year of college too. I thought it would be the year we would be closest, not just me and him but all of us. But instead, he ditches us and lies about it or acts like nothing happened. It's like we aren't even friends to him anymore," Jimin ranted.

Jungkook was always like a little brother to Jimin and Jimin valued their friendship a lot, even the girls, it was something he was always forward about, how much their group and outings meant to him. He was understandably upset.

"Yeah, I know, I mean his girlfriend kind of seems like she likes it that way, so maybe it's not completely his fault," Rena added while patting Jimin on the arm.

"Okay, I'm not just saying this cause I'm jealous or anything," started Ari, she wasn't lying, she didn't feel jealous, hurt and angry maybe but not jealous, she continued, "He's not a freaking child you know, you can't just let someone change the way you treat people, that's just you being immature"

"Exactly, this isn't an excuse," Jimin agreed.

Yenna and Rena exchanged looks.

"Anyway, what's the plan for dinner tonight?" Yenna asked Rena and Ari.

"I'm just gonna eat ramen I think, I've got a lot of work to do and I need to work fast if I want to get done early", Ari said. 

"Ah, ramen, the friend of all college students everywhere," joked Rena.

"Why do you need to finish early?" Yenna asked as s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter