Mistake

Sasaeng

 

 

It's was calm and quiet surrounding the cafe which were located a little too far from the main city. It become a meeting place for Leeteuk and the said friend who has connection with police that can help them. Zhoumi only follow Leeteuk diligently from behind,he didn't know who's Leeteuk friend is.

"Han junmin!" greet Leeteuk as they stop at a private area of the cafe and went to one of the cafe booth where the greeted person were.

"Ah Hyung! Nice too meet you again!" said Han, bowing to both Leeteuk and Zhoumi.

"Nice to meet you too. It's been a long time,right? I'll guess you know why I'm here?" ask Leeteuk to Han who seems confused for awhile till he remember being friend to one of Leeteuk's group members and it could be only one thing.

"Ah,that's why you call me? Take a seat first, we don't want to have a conversation while you guys standing in people way." offered Han to the sits across his table.

Zhoumi sit besides Leeteuk and take out his notepad which he's been using for him and Kangin investigation. 'This is the Han who Yesung-hyung mentioned,he's indeed look taller than me' thought Zhoumi.


"So,why you only come now? I thought he's already told you guys 2 months ago? Wait, Maybe something happen to him?!!  Is that why you here?" said Han standing abruptly from his chair,literally hovering over both of them with scary face.

"No! He's okay, but actually, we just know all of the things  that happened this morning. One of our member caught him crying over an email from that stalker. Apparently that guy been threaten him for the past 2 months. He's hiding things too well. I feels bad as a leader." said Leeteuk sadly.

Feeling his reaction are too much, Han muttered an apology and take his sit again.

"Sorry. So is he okay now? He doesn't go out at early morning alone again, does he? Gosh, i see him as my little brother now, that's why i got too work out when i see him got attacked that day. Where is he now?" ask Han.

Leeteuk chuckled at his younger friend, of course this one friend had to mistaken Yesung's age.

"He's with the members now. He's older than you, you know. He only one year younger than me." said Leeteuk followed by Zhoumi who covering his mouth, trying not to laugh at the now red face Han.

"Really?!  Aish, why he didn't bother to say anything when i call him in informal way..." said Han, regretting his informality towards the older.

"He probably thought you are older than him too" replied Leeteuk. 

"Haha, maybe. Okay,so what you wanna know?" said Han getting serious all of sudden, giving the bodyguard vibe to both of them.

Leeteuk nodding to Zhoumi, seeing Zhoumi taking out his phone and search for something, Leeteuk continue with his talk.

"This morning, after Yesung told everything to us we decided to get the police involved in this. So i wanna ask for you to help us along the police you have been working before for that one idol who got attacked in your care, do you remember?" ask Leeteuk, receiving a nod from Han,he continued again. " As we talk about getting the police to involve in this case, all of sudden, Yesung got this message along side with a video." Leeteuk take Zhoumi's phone and show it to Han,they manage to ask Kyuhyun to send them the copy while they are on their way just now.


"I think you're the only one other than Yesung who actually met this guy. You recognize him?" ask Leeteuk. Seeing Han looking confused, Leeteuk ask "is it the same guy?"


"Hemm he look different. How tall is Yesung's mom?"


"Eh? Umm around Yesung's shoulder. Why?" said Zhoumi. 


"This guy is taller than the guy i saw attacking Yesung that night, i remember when he hold Yesung in his arm, sorry that sound wrong, he only one inch taller than Yesung. This guy is way taller than the stalker. Are sure it's from the same person? It can't be that Yesung had two stalker, right?" explained Han, still inspecting the video and focusing on the guy's height and body language. 


"Wait you said this guy threaten Yesung this morning, where's exactly Yesung right now? He won't go there right? This just scream 'Trap!' at me, you know." said Han returning Zhoumi's phone.

Leeteuk fidgeting at the thought of there's two of them, he was about to take out his phone when a call came.

"Hello,Kangin-ah,what's wrong?"


"..."


Leeteuk stop breathing at the moment. Zhoumi and Han both realizing the changes in the leader's face.

"Hyung,what's wrong?"ask Zhoumi. The phone slid down from Leeteuk's grasp and meet the floor. He began sobbing silently. 

"Hyung! What's happen!" said Han who quick enough to hold Leeteuk before he fall on the floor. Han then picking up the phone,the call still there. 

"Hello? Can i know what's wrong? I'm Leeteuk friend and i saw him sobbing now. Can you tell me the details? 

 

*****************************************************


-Few minutes ago-

 

"Jongwoon-ah!!! Shhii--, this is all my fault... I shouldn't let him alone..." regret Kangin, running his hand through his hair, tugging them harshly. They've been looking around Yesung's apartment and found no one. It's impossible if there's only one way out, the elevator, unless... 


"Hyung! The stairs!!! It was right beside the elevator! He must use the stairs the same time we use the elevator!!! Come!" shout Sungmin who already ran towards the stairs room.

Once they reach the basement stairs,they found no one on their way. All of sudden they heard a tire screeching and pass right in front of them and they saw who they thought were Yesung in the car.

"Yahh!! Faster! Follow that car!" 

All three of them quickly went to their car and chase after culprit. Once they sure they trailing the right car, they were trying to make call when Sungmin's phone vibrating, it's the members who were left at dorm. After reporting to them the kidnapping, they make a call to someone. 

"Hello hyung!"

"....."

"Hyung, I'm sorry! That guy got him!"

Its was silent at the end of the receiver. A thud sound can be heard along side a low voice shout.

"Hyung?"

Suddenly someone admitting as Leeteuk's friend talk through the phone and ask them for the matters

"I'm Han Junmin,Yesung's friend, Leeteuk is in shock,you can continue telling me the rest!" replied the other.


"You are Han? Then, listen here. Yesung been kidnapped, we didn't realize we've been followed when we went to the cafe just now. But we are tailing the culprit car now! We will tell you more! I'm sorry i had to end the call now!"


-Beep!-


"How's Teukie-hyung reacts?" ask Siwon who's driving the car.

"You said Han just now? Is it Yesung hyung's friend?" ask Sungmin who struggle to sit between the gift at back of the car.

"Yes he is. You know how Teukie-hyung react. It's Han who pick up after that. I really don't want to tell him but it will be worse if we wait. Now just tail the car. I swear we will beat the crap out of that ert!" blurted Kangin angrily, his knuckles on the innocent dashboard. Both Siwon and Sungmin nodded in agreement, getting angry at the said ert slash stalker. 

What they don't know is they were on the way to a trap themselves.


*****************************************************

"Are they following you now?" 

"Yes sir. Where should  i go now?"

"Just far from our designed place. I still have to take care of my baby here."

"Yes sir."

 

*******************************************


-At the dorm-

"Okay i just call Sungmin,he said the stalker got to Yesung first. They saw the stalker trying to get away so they've been following the culprit car." said Shindong after ending the call.

"Hah!!" loud gasp escape from the evil maknae.


"What is it again!" shout Heechul, more like in a worried way than angry, knowing the maknae got something again.

"That guys was still there!!! Who's they following now!? I just got a new ping from that guys, seems like he's making call. Call them again!" shouts Kyuhyun frantically, getting panic at the moment. 

"Wait! They probably following the wrong people! Gosh!!!" shout Henry, getting confused but still trying to make the call. "The line is busy! They must be calling Leeteuk-hyung, I'll try Sungmin-hyung's phone again!" said him.

 

*************************************************

 

While they were panicking to alert anyone about the stalker coordinate, the stalker already making his move. 

At the apartment, there's one door lead to storage room on Yesung's apartment level. Positioning Yesung who got knocked out by him on his shoulder, he make his way to the basement where he park his car, just right beside the members car just now. 


"You so light,Baby. Did you eat well? You sleeping soundly even at time like this." muttered the stalker, laughing like a maniac as he walk towards the car, glancing on his shoulder to the pass out Yesung.

Once he place Yesung on floor of the car, he tied up the sleeping guy's limb and cover Yesung with a blanket.

"Just for a while baby, it won't be long. Soon you'll be sleeping on more comfortable bed than this. Just wait for me, Joonie-ah. I miss you so much." he give butterfly kiss on Yesung's temple before fully covering himand went to the driver seat. He successfully went through the security without being notice. Making his way to God who knows where, grinning at his successful plan.

 

 

A/N: I'm sorry, it's quite short chapter. I had to fill the gap for the finale. Yes,this baby is about to end. I can't drag this story to make it long,it will lost it's feel. But I'm surely can't wait to write a new story!

Edited