Blood Bath

Sasaeng

 

"Hey, Hyuwon-ah, wake up. We're done planning." said Kwanghee.

They've been planning all night that the time now show it was already 5am. Still feeling the sleepiness, Hyuwon woke up and went to the table were they were planning just now. It's a luck for them to manage to rent quite big mini library as a disguise, enough for sleeping and meeting space.

They using the copy a blueprint that they got from the last landlord. Though they wasn’t sure at first if the place have been renovate or change a little, as far as they know that Jaehyun bought the building 5 months ago. Truth to them that from what the stylist told them, there was indeed another way in and it took two block away from the building, through the underground sewer.

After finished with the planning, they decided that they will call for the members. Although they wasn’t supposed to involve anyone other than the officers, this is the superjunior member they talking about. A missing members are they priority and they sure the group wouldn’t keep quiet until they themselves included in the plan.

Hyuwon decide to ask them to move an hour prior from they plan meeting as it took them 3 hours at least to reach there. For now they will wait for the members to arrive there and will grouped in two teams.

*****************************************************

After an hour ride from Seoul, they stopping at a an r&r to get some breakfast. They they left the dorm exactly at 6 am, been that some of the involved members just got home at 4am from their schedules, some really showing heavy black under eyes from lacking of sleep.

“Kangin-ah, wake up. Let’s have breakfast first.” said Leeteuk after stopping the car in front of a restaurant . slowly all members that were there waking up and follow Leeteuk to have breakfast. The only members that allowed to follow them is the leader himself, Kangin, Siwon,Sungmin and the insisted to follow suite, Heechul. Leeteuk following Hyuwon’s order to bring only martial art talented members so they can defend themselves from whatever becoming, though the didn’t sure about Heechul defense mechanism.

At the breakfast table, they begin munching up the food with comfort silence until Sungmin decide to speak with half-lidded eye. “Hyung? What’s the plan after we arrive there? And we didn’t even tell the other that we already gone.”

“Hyuwon ask us to meet them first then we get the plan. Do you think the other will stay put if we told them the truth? We can’t let the other who can’t defend themselves come right? I don’t want Ryeowook get hurt, who know what that kid will do once he saw Yesung there.” replied Leeteuk, sighing when he remember about the chaos that can happen if all 13 members were there. Sungmin only nodded and resume his breakfast. After few more minutes of silence comfort, they continue their journey that will took two more hours or so.

***************************************************

“it’s been a month already”

Yesung shaking his head in a protest when Jaehyun try to shove a breakfast. Not liking Yesung response, he take off the cuff that were on Yesung’s leg and bring Yesung to his lap. No matter how many time he been treated like that, Yesung can never get used to straddle on someone's laps thus he blushing madly.

“Now ,will you eat baby?” Jaehyun pleaded while trying to feed Yesung again. Still trying his hard to starve himself, Yesung turn his head anywhere nowhere near the food. Jaehyun sighing before putting the breakfast on the bed, still not letting his hand that were relaxed on Yesung’s hip down, he quickly circling his hands around Yesung’s waist and bring him closer to his chest.

“You will not starve yourself.” said Jaeuhyun in a stern voice, making Yesung squirming in his embrace trying to free himself. Who he’s kidding, a month in captive making him more thinner than his old figure, manage to make him weaker and fragile, not being able to even fight the hands that weren’t even that strong.

All of sudden, he was startled by a kiss from Jaehyun, a forceful one, strong enough to make him letting Jaehyun in. But what suprised him more is food been shoving down his throat without his willing. “Eughhh…” moaned Yesung once he realize he can’t fight back and forced to accept the food. A tears streaming down to his now hollow cheeks, not having much of a strength to fight.

“There, why so difficult.” said Jaehyun, relief after watching Yesung giving up in fighting him. And so the process of force feeding Yesung went on for few more minutes. An hour after the ‘feeding time’ Jaehyun forced Yesung to change in a white shirt. Yesung just obey whatever the ‘master’ order and realizing he were not giving a pair of pant.

“Jaehyun-ah…. where… where’s pant?” ask Yesung cowardly, not daring himself to look Jaehyun in the eyes.

“Hemm? You don’t need one. Come here.” ask Jaehyun, forcing Yesung to be carried bridal style. “ I’m gonna bath you up.”

“Emm.. I can do it myself..” said Yesung thought he didn’t let go of his hand that were circling Jaehyun’s neck. Jaehyun chuckled a the timid voice of Yesung and open the metal door that been a prisoner wall for Yesung all this time, Yesung himself never went out even a few step outside of his cage.

Bright light beaming on his face, then he saw what was waiting him all this time. Jaehyun feel the hands on his neck were shaking. “What is it?” ask him.

“Wh--why there’s so many people?” ask Yesung with tears in his eyes on the second time that day.

‘Cute.’ Jaehyun thought and chuckled. “They are your bodyguard. I don’t want someone to steal you away from me so they’ve been here from the first day. Don’t worry, they never touch you, if they did, they are a dead meat.” said Jaehyun while glaring at all 8 bodyguards as a warning.

After a few more walk at the long corridor, Jaehyun stopping in front of a similar metal door. Once he open it, it shown a rather elegance looking room with one couch and a bathtub in the middle of the room. What surprise Yesung is, the tub were full of blood. Scared of the sight, he hid his face in the crock of Jaehyun’s neck.

“I heard a blood bath can make you more beautiful and healthy, baby. So I’ve been preparing this for you since I now about it.” said Jaehyun while trying to put Yesung in the tub. Yesung becoming more frantic and latched himself fully on Jaehyun.

“Hey, you can’t take bath if you hugging me like this, don’t worry. I won’t leave you.” said Jaehyun.

‘No, you don’t understand, that’s a blood. Lots of blood!’ thought Yesung, not trusting himself if he scream that in Jaehyun’s face. After few minute squirming, he succeed in jumping off from Jaehyun’s embrace. Few weeks without walking making his legs feels like a jelly and betraying his body. Not being able to walk, Yesung literally crawling towards the corner of the room, ignoring Jaehyun talking.

Sighing at Yesung’s act, Jaehyun call one of the bodyguard and ask them to bring a ‘medicine’. watching Jaehyun walking closer to him, Yesung trying to protect himself from been drugged again.

“Please…. I do everything but not that.” said Yesung while begging to Jaehyun.

“This is for your own good.” said Jaehyun, pulling one of Yesung’s hand and folding off the sleeve. Ignoring the other hand that been hitting his chest, he injecting the drug into Yesung and wait for the drug to work. After a few minutes, Yesung began to fight less and become silence, only sobbing can be heard, the drug work only to make him weaker not losing his consciousness.

Jaehyun begin to lift up Yesung’s body carefully as if it was a made off glass and slump it into the blood bath. Slowly Yesung become more anxious of the stickiness of the blood. The smell itself making Yesung uncomfortable, he stop squirming as he scared the blood will get to his face or mouth. Jaehyun slowly using his hand to wipe the blood on any Yesung’s unaffected body surface. The only thing he can do is cry and cry until he can no longer feel like he can feel anything.

‘Bam!’

A loud sound manage to wake Yesung up from losing consciousness. Jaehyun face immediately turn dark and pulled out his hand from the blood.

“Looks like they here… baby, I will save this relationship. Till then, never going out from here. It will need time to make you healthier.” said Jaehyun, making everything he said sounds creepier than it’s already does.

‘They? Members? They came?’ though Yesung weakly, he might losing conscious soon but at least he can feel relief now. He might be at least taste the freedom again.

.

An hour ago

They, Siwon, Kangin and Leetuk alonside with one officers were standing in front of open sewer lid. Braving themselves to join the mission to save Yesung while other team was to distract from the front door. After readying themselves mentally, they follow the officers by going down the sewer stairs. The bad smell immediately conquering the nose but with the thought of Yesung condition, they bear it. They walk on the sidewalk of the sewer and found the door that Kwanghee mentioned in their meeting just now.

“This is the door that Kwanghee said. After this we had to go by ourselves because the stylist were blindfolded. We had to wait for the signal first okay?” said Young Gguk while checking his phone. Then he looked to see the worried faces of the members. “ you guys had it thought huh? It’s really an open eyes to see that guys willing to follow this plan to save your members.”

“He not just a members. He’s our family,a dongseng, a hyung and our Jongwoon. Who could have the heart to not save him at time like this if it’s not us?” said Kangin with a grin. Followed by Leeteuk and Siwon who smiling at Kangin’s word,Young Gguk really respect each one of the guys inf front of him now.

‘Ding!’

“That’s the sginal! They clean our route! Now let’s go!”said Young Gguk and seconds after that the door were open from the inside and showing Hyuwon was the one who open it. Noddingat the members as a signal, all four of them enter the door and walk across from the way Hyuwon enter.

“ I think this is a vey long corridor. All the bodyguard is upstairs fighting the police. We still didn’t see Jaehyun yet so be alerted.” said Hyuwon while trying to open any door he can see. It’s quite dim on their side, they keep walking until they saw a room with a light. Without warning the door to their right were open harshly and a shots can be heard. 

All of them quickly looking for any opened room to shade from the shot. A few moment later the silence overcome the shots, no one dare to move until Leeteuk accidentally leaning on one of the door and were falling backwards. Siwon and Kangin quickly went to Leeteuk and helping him up. After making sure there’s no one in the dark room, they choose it as a safe room until Young Gguk text them. They were separated during the crossfire between Young Gguk and the gunner. The door to their safe room were open, the become relief when the saw Hyuwon greeting them. 

“Hey it’s quite dark. Search for the light” said Kangin and all of them were touching the wall to search for any switch. A click can be heard and shown Siwon with hand on the switch. 

“Erghh.. what’s that smell? Oh hey there’s a bath tub” said Kangin after turning around and saw a bath tub in the middle of the room, quite far for them to see that someone who the been missing were in it. They were walking closer to inspect the tub until a gasp can be heard.

‘Gasp!’

“Yesung-ah!!!” shout Leeteuk once he realize the figure that they saw, sitting weakly inside the tub, been quite some times since he lost his consciousness.

All of them followed Leeteuk towards the tub and become panic. Hyuwon trying to keep the silence from giving out the places to any shooter out there. Siwon quickly went to the other sides of the tub and put his hand inside the sticky blood bath to search for Yesung’s hand.

“He still alive! He’s pulse is normal!” said Siwon. Leeteuk slumped down on the floor, relief for Siwon’s word. Kangin quickly went to help Siwon lifting Yesung’s body from the tub when all  of sudden the door were open wide. 

“Not so fast. Leave him in there.” said Jaehyun while poiting a gun towards them. Immediately, Siwon stopping his acts and staring at Jaehyun. All of them were shocked with Jaehyun appearance, his shirt full of blood and his eyes were empty.

Jaehyun motioning them to step away from Yesung but none of them are moving. Getting impatient, he shots on of Hyuwon’s leg, manage to make the poor guys falls to the ground.

“Hyuwon-ah!” shout Leeteuk making his way to help Hyuwon . Leeteuk lift Hyuwon and ordering the two others to follow Jaehyun’s order. While still pointing his gun, he make his way to Yesung and patting Yesung’s head softly.

“You know. I thought I can wait for you to accept me. I guess I have to force you just like always ,huh. And you guys.” he directing his gun at all of them and making disgusted face. “not gonna get in my ways.” 

All four of them were shocked when a shots can be hear and the next thing they know Jaehyun were lying of the floor with blood coming out from his stomach. They quickly looking for the shooter and found Kwanghee at the door with gun that still smoking, indicating he’s the shooter. Few seconds after that, a group of police officers raid into the room and took Jaehyun away. With that all three of them aside from injured Hyuwon went to Yesung’s side again.

“Yesung-ah….we finally got you back… don’t worry, the med is on his way.” said Leeteuk while rubbing yesung’s cheeks. Kangin and Siwon lifting Yesung out from the tub and lay him on the floor to check for any injury. All of them are relief after found nothing on Yesung’s body. “Wait. So who’s blood is this? This like a lot of… people..” said Siwon, watching the amount of blood in the tub and turn to look the unconscious Yesung on the floor. Leeteuk raising Yesung’s head to rest it on his lap until the ambulance come to take both Yesung and the injured Hyuwon. 

“Doesn’t matter for now… He’s back with us again. Our Jongwoon are back..” Said Leeteuk, fighting the tears that threaten to fall of. He hugs Yesung like there’s no tomorrow,not caring how bloody Yesung’s shirt now and keep repeating the same word till a doctor taking Yesung away and put him on a stretcher.

“Our dear Jongwoon is back” 

 

 

 

A/N: fuhh.. It's tiresome..  The crossfire scenes wasn't that much because it's took to much time to write about other lol. I'm not that good writing fighting scenes lol. But hell yeah!!! We got Yesung back! Yip yip, horray!!! Not the end of the story yet. We still need to see Yesung right?  So wait nicely for the next chapter. I'll end it for good~~ tell me what guys think of this chapter okay!

Edited