Location

Sasaeng

'Klek'


Siwon's apartment door swing open, soon few members were seen to send off Hyuwon. After hours of meeting, they came up with few ideas of how to find Yesung's location. 

"Are you sure you will be fine? You are alone now. Not to mention that your ex is as psycho as her brother." said Heechul, snorting at Hyuwon's words just now


Few minutes ago


"Hey Hyuwon, can i know how you meet your ex,i mean Jaehyun's sister?"  ask Shindong.

Hyuwon trying to remember their first encounter.

"When i was a trainee I'm actually in a secret relationship with one of sm stylist, and at that time i didn't know she is Jaehyun's sister. It was before Jaehyun's incident. We broke up because i was so depressed after being put on hold in debut line and didn't really care for her much." 

"So how you know she's Jaehyun's sister?"  said Shindong. 

He seems a little bit hesitant at first but then he start to talking again. 

"I saw her by coincidence when i was about to follow Jongwoon home before. I didn't mean it in a bad way, i was really scared at that time when i know about Jaehyun's talk so i was about to tell everything to Jongwoon but then i realize there's someone else following him."

"Is it Jaehyun?" ask Siwon curiously. 

"At first i thought it was him too but no, he was indeed there but he's waiting in a car. It was his sister, Jina, your stylist. It was so weird at first because although she is your stylist but doesn't mean she will follow you to the dorm right? . Then i saw she walked to a car and i saw Jaehyun. Knowing this give advantage to me so i use it. I start meeting her as an excuse to know what her connection with Jaehyun. Once i get close enough to her, she start open up about her brother who obsessed with an artist. She never mentioned who her brother and who's the artist but of course it's obvious who is who. Whenever we meet she will always told me everything. At that time we already getting back together thought i really didn't want to but i need more information. I accidentally told stupid lie like how i close to Jongwoon to see her reaction and that's lead me to being chased off from being near her or Jongwoon. Of course that is one of her brother work. I lost connection with her 1 year ago so i decide to get information by myself." sighed Hyuwon. 

The members quite touched by Hyuwon's effort in helping Yesung all this year, none of them ever thought of this kind of thing all this time. Then it ring a bell to Siwon.

"Wait, how you have so much time to do this?  Stalking Jaehyun and getting information?" 

"i forgot to mention. I work as composer in YG but goes by my fake name. I really afraid that one day i give myself to the police and if i use my real name, the artist that use my composed song will affected by my crime. So i never show myself or even use my identity in my work. I've been thinking this through so i can help as much as i can. After all this is my fault. So i use my connection and free time to do the stalking."  he felt more guilty for not coming forward sooner. All his efforts wasted once he know about the kidnapping. 

The members felt mad but sympathy at the same time for Hyuwon. Thought they really thanking him for at least thinking about repent after this and even still helping them now. Once they finish, Ryeowook call them for a dinner and resume their conversation at the dining room.

 

*****************************************************

 

"No stop.... Jae-- eunggh" Yesung plead and plead, but none of his word succeed in stopping Jaehyun from abusing his puckered lips. He felt drained,mentally and physically. They've been making out since ever and everytime Yesung starts talking, Jaehyun silencing him by a brutal kiss.

"Do you really wanna stop? Are you disgusted by my melting face? You do realize this is your fault?" Jaehyun smirking after seen Yesung's kicked puppy face,thinking he really the reason of that incident. The real thing is Jaehyun never blame Yesung for everything. 

"I'm sorry....i really am.. I tried to search for you but it was a dead end. I--" Yesung didn't finish his word because Jaehyun attacking his lips again.

"Hush baby. Now, if you feel guilty, why don't you just accept me? You can make me happy again like before, remember?  We are so close like a brother. But now i want to be more than brother. I want to be loved by you, just like how you love your fan."

Yesung confused by Jaehyun's word. He couldn't think of any answer,does by accepting Jaehyun will set him free? Or will he ever getting back to Superjunior? Jaehyun saw Yesung's frowned face and chuckled, he brushed Yesung's hair and keep rubbing his back to calm him.

"You wanna know why I'm so obsessed with you?" Jaehyun ask and only received head shaking as a no. After been in a captive for quite long time and few drugs intake,  it really change Yesung from hard headed person to literally obeying every Jaehyun word, Jaehyun know he succeeded in messing up Yesung's mind. He smirking at the cute reaction and continue. 


"I do hate you at the moment i heard you got the Yesung name, after i move to USA because of heartbroken, i keep checking out your life. You know Jina? She's my sister. She's helping me checking every single details about your life. Soon enough i know i was actually fall in love with you." Jaehyun pause to let Yesung think.

He keep staring at the person he had pinned underneath him, from his eyes to his cheeks and his mouth, he like every singles detail of his prey. Yesung had a hard time thinking, given that Jaehyun forced him to take a drug before they making out to avoid Yesung from fighting back. The drug were only starting to work now that Yesung look more drowsy and red.

"Aww look how cute and fragile my baby look, i like this Jongwoon better. You know what?" ask Jaehyun to Yesung with a grinn that never faltered. 

"Emmm?" hummed Yesung getting more drowsy and weak as the drug fully taken control. 

"I'll never let you go. Even if i were forced to used drug like this, as long as i can get you to accept me,I'll be the happiest man in the world. And no one can get in between us, Joonie ."

 

*****************************************************

 

Few days later,they decided to launch their first move. Only few members join the first mission given that their schedules still moving like usual.

The first mission is to make Jina, Jaehyun's sister a.k.a their stylist to coming out and rat out his brother. Using Hyuwon as a bait,they decided to use their stylist room in SM building with the help of few police and the president itself. They manage to convince the president to believe them and letting few police setting up the location before Hyuwon's meeting. After knowing that the stylist were involved in kidnapping one of his precious idol, the president setting up a fake shceclude to make the stylist come on her off day.

After everything was confirmed, the moment they've been waiting for has come. Using few hidden camera, Jina were seen walking towards their room. The plan is to make Hyuwon as Leeteuk's old friend and were invited on a fake show so they will waiting in the same room. After a few  minutes of styling the idols, all the members were moving out except Leeteuk and Kangin. 


'Knock knock'


"Come in!"

"Oh Hyuwon!  You come!" said Leeteuk and excitedly hug Hyuwon. Once in a while glancing towards Jina. And he smiled,he saw Jina fidgeting while styling Kangin.

"Of course i come if you called me. So I'll be waiting in this room?" ask Hyuwon, acting like he didn't saw Jina yet.

"Yeah, oh and come here" said Leeteuk pulling Hyuwon in front of Jina. " This is Jina,she will style you up after Kangin. Jina, this my old friend, Hyuwon. " 

"Hello, pleased to meet you" said Hyuwon thought he know well how Jina is. Jina become nervous for some reason. Jina only bow for a little and continue her work.

Once Kangin done, Leeteuk pull Kangin out to have briefing as an excuse. Leaving out Hyuwon to start his work. Hyuwon walking closer to Jina to let her style him up. An awkward silence between them, all the involved members were just two room aways from them with the police, tracking everything from the hidden camera. 

"Hey,  long time no see" said Hyuwon to break the ice. To his surprise, Jina jump a little in her place. 

"Ye..yeah. How's you doing now?" said Jina stuttering her words. The more closer Hyuwon, the more fidgeting and nervous she became.

"Hey why you so nervous, it's not like you kill someone, right?" said Hyuwon sarcastically. He need to push Jina from her hiding and the only way is to keep jabbing at the issues. 

"Wha....what? No, I'm not nervous." Jina replied. 

"You know what, I'm just gonna cut the chase. I know your brother." 


'Buk'


Jina dropped the clothes she's been holding. Quickly she turn her head to Hyuwon and saw Hyuwon's smile. 

"So..so what? Did my Oppa did something?  He didn't right? Why you mentioning him now?" Nervously, she keep asking without realizing how Hyuwon succeed in pushing her limits. She's been holding back from slipping like she usually do when she and Hyuwon were a thing. 

"Jina. Be honest.  Now." Hyuwon sternly said while turning Jina to face him.

"Honest what?" turning her head aways from Hyuwon stare,afraid she's can't keep her act anymore. 'How you always succeed in melting my heart, Oppa? ' thought her.

"Jina, someone's life is in your hand, please. I'm begging you" plead Hyuwon. 

" No! oppa will never hurt him!" Jina accidentally spill the most important evidence. Cupping his mouth, she's trying to walk away from Hyuwon. 

"Jina ya, you don't know that. What if he's already hurt now? What if he was already laying dead somewhere and will you be able to live with that?" Hyuwon keep pushing her even without saying who they were talking about because both know well what they mean.

"emmm....I'm sorry.... But you don't have to worry Yesung oppa will always be happy with him. I know my brother, please leave them alone..."  Jina voice become more sad and a sobs can be heard.

"Jina ya, Jongwoon won't be happy. Please. His family need him. You brother need a doctor. This is not love, this is an obsession. Yesung need to be where he should be, with his family and members. Will you help me,Jina?" his hold on Jina's shoulder become soft, he only need to push her more and then he will signal the police to catch her.

"Will you let oppa off if i tell you? Please. Oppa suffered too much... Please..." tears streaming down her face thinking of his brother fate.

"I don't know that. He committed quite big crime Jina ya. Even if i let him go, they won't." and with that Leeteuk come inside the room and get on his knees to plead for Yesung's location. Jina contemplating in between telling on his brother or helping him.

"Please Jina-ssi,my brother safety is in your hand... I begging you.. We're begging you...." Leeteuk sob turn into a cry, to hell with his pride by kneeling, his younger brother is in great danger and it's more important now.

"Leeteuk oppa....I'm sorry....i.. I'll tell you so please don't do this... I'm feel sorry for Yesung oppa too. I'm willing to tell you because.... Yesterday i heard the amount of drugs my brother bought.. No matter how i want Yesung oppa to stay with my brother, i didn't want to hurt him.. I'm sorry for not coming out sooner.... I'm sorry." Jina slumped down and cried so hard, Hyuwon can't bear Jina's crying and hug her closely. After a while he standing up and walk towards the dresser table and take out a memo pad, after done writing the location, she give it to Leeteuk. With that the police raid into the scenes and drag Jina out.

"Hyuwon oppa? Where are they taking me? Please don't take my brother too.. HYUWON oppa!???"  screaming can be heard in the corridor as Jina been dragged further. 

'Huh, sorry Jina' thought Hyuwon. He felt bad but he still have few more plan to carried out.

"Thanks Hyuwon-ah... Thank you so much.." Said Leeteuk while hugging Hyuwon in relief. 

"Now all we need is to inspect this location to make sure she didn't lie to us. For now let the police take control until they confirm the location. Let's go home,Teukie-hyung." said Zhoumi who come back after making sure Jina was taken by the police.

"Hyuwon-ah...  You know,you don't have to give yourself to the police anymore... I know it's wrong but you already done so much for us.. We can't let you suffered too..." said Leeteuk with a sad face.

Hyuwon smile a little, he felt the warmness in Leeteuk voice but he know he didn't deserve it. Shaking his head and only smile back as an answer. Leeteuk get the message and hug him again. Thanking Hyuwon for everything. 


*****************************************************


Dorm 12


'tap tap tap tap!'


"Yah don't run in the dorm!" shout Heechul, watching his dongsengs running right after they open the front door. The younger didn't even bother his nagging and continue running towards one room.


'Blam!'


"argh! Gosh you guys scares me! What is it!" said Leeteuk angrily, shocked by the rude intruder.

"Hyung! How was it!?  Did she admit it?! Where's Yesung-hyung!?" shout Ryeowook and Kyuhyun. 


'Plak'


'Buk!'


"That's what you guys get for ignoring me just now." said Heechul with scary face,succeed in making the maknaes frightened. Leeteuk chuckled at the maknaes frightened face, he missed the loud noise that always decorating the silence dorm after everything that happened to them the past 3 weeks.

"Everything works well, and of course no Yesung yet, we just got the location today and tomorrow a group of police officers will go to the location and inspect the place first. We only make a move once we got the confirmation." said Leeteuk while ruffling Ryeowook's hair, he really miss the cheerful Ryeowook who always smile like right now. All they know is that  that night, they at least can have a good night knowing that soon enough Yesung will be with them once again.

 

 

 

 

 

A/N: i swear i can't bring myself to write a . So sorry erted readers,no . It's too embarrassing.  Do tell me how guy think about this chapter!!!  i love replying your guys comments ~~~

Edited: i feel so cringy reading the raid part lol.