Finale

Sasaeng

'Tap Tap Tap!'


"Hey don't run in the corridor!"  


"Sorry! Sorry!" 


"Get out o--" 


'Plak!'


"Ow...yah!" shouts Kyuhyun, turning around to search for whoever dare to hit his precious head. To his surprise, Heechul and Kangin already fumed behind all of them. The rest of the members who were following behind Kyuhyun immediately stop themselves from nearing the two demon who already mad with the maknae.

"Hyung!!! I swear by the end my life,I'm gonna be so stupid because of you abusing my precious brain!!!" not caring how sad Kyuhyun's face now, they went to meet with the rest of the members. 

All members began to throw questions, not caring how noisy they became and disturbing other patients. They all stop after earning a death glare from a very scary looking old nurse and decide to discuss in more secluded area in the hospital. 

"Before you guys asking again. I'll hit any one of you if you guys open your mouth again." said Heechul, all members can possibly see two horn start to grow on his head by now, not wanting to make the diva angry even more,they stay quiet till the older decide to speak.

"About Jongwoon, he's okay. For now his family is visiting him so we have to let them have their time first. Teukie-hyung is there so once the family went home which in few minutes more, he will call us." said Kangin calmly. They look at each other for a moment and Kangin say how Ryeowook look like he had something to say. Giving up, Kangin let Ryeowook ask his question. 

"How's Yesung-hyung? Is he okay?" ask Ryeowook,  though Kangin never mention about Yesung's condition make him anxious. Heechul and Kangin look at each other for a moment and sighing. 

"What hyung? Is he okay? Please don't make us more nervous!  Is he injured?" ask Donghae while shaking Heechul's hand.

"He's not injured at all. It's just.... The doctor said Jaehyun keep giving him too much drug and he have to take in for a rehab session after he healthy enough to go for one. He must have went through some traumatized situation during the time he in the captivation that he seems a little bit sensitive with people he didn't know. Even the doctor had a hard time to talk to him. He... He's overall mentally unstable.. Argh.. I want to punch that son of a--" Kangin stop himself from cursing in front of his dongsengs and calm himself. 

Ryeowook try his hard not to cry from the news, thinking that Yesung will be more sad if they meet later though Donghae already cry with Eunhyuk calming him down. 

A phone call disturbing their own reverie. All eyes were on Kangin, they waiting for him to end the call and start asking again. Right after they saw Kangin smiling, all of them running to god know where.

"Hey! Do you guys know where it is?!" said Kangin, stopping all of them at once and chuckled.

"Thought so. Follow me"

A few moments later, loud noises can be heard in front of a room. Still not letting themselves in yet, they checking themselves to look presentable enough in front of their beloved hyung. Suddenly the door to the room open up and the Kim's family walking out with a satisfying smile. Few of them went to hug Yesung's mom and dad. Even Jongjin become happy to see them and chat a little. 

"Guys?" a very hoarsed voice came from the room calling for the members to come in. Not wasting any moment, all of them ran towards the only bed in there and found what they've been missing for a whole months.

Not believing themselves to not tackled down the weak looking singer, they only settled with standing around the bed. Earning a frustration huffed from the lead vocal, they look up to him.

"No hugs?" said Yesung weakly while open his hands widely.

All of them look at each other at first then turn in a bawling mess. Without mercy, they return the hug and tackled down.

"Hyung!!!! We miss you!"

"Hyung! I miss your voice so much!"

"Yesungie! I miss messing up your life!" and with that the maknae received a lovely knock on his head.

All of them laughing at the maknae pouting face. A few more minutes of crying and messing around, Henry brushing Yesung's cheeks with his hand.

"Hyungie.... Your face are so pale. Almost the same like your hair now." he said with a sadness hinting in his voice.

"Is it ugly?" said Yesung jokingly. 

Right away the members are glaring holes into Henry for making Yesung sad. Thought he can't see all the eyes are on him now,he can senses the danger from the members. 

"No hyung! You look so good with it! I guess this should be your new look!"  said Henry nervously while glancing at few members, checking out if he still forgived by his rudeness. Yesung quickly chuckled because of how the members react, making the members relief that Yesung still can make a joke even after what the doctor said about his trauma. 

"It's okay,Henry-ah. I'm just messing with you. How...how's you guys doing?" unsure with his question. The members just smile at him and start talking at the same time,making him laugh again.
Thought just a few minutes after that, he begin to cry. The members become panic with the sudden change and become guilty. 

"Yesung-hyung?  Why you crying?" ask Shindong carefully. Siwon helping to wipe off his tear while Ryeowook start hugging him to calm him down. The sudden change making them worried with his condition again.

"I'm sorry....  I just miss you guys so much.... I.. I thought I'll never see you guys again... I was so scared all this time. I can't fight him.. I.. I was too weak." Yesung's cried turn into a bawling, he letting everything that he's been keep when his family were there, not wanting to making them more worried, but for some reason he can't keep the strong facade in front of s and start broken down. All members starting to sooth him down and talkingbto make him better. The members who've been trying not to cry defeated. By now,only crys and sobbing can be heard filling the room.


"It's okay,you are now with us again. And no one can take this moment from us"

 

*****************************************************

 

After three days in the hospital, Yesung finally were permitted to go home today. Only some members showed up as the rest still had some schedules. Siwon and Ryeowook were helping Yesung to pack his stuff while Leeteuk already waiting in the car. 

As they were walking along the corridor, one of the nurse accidentally drop one bag of blood and manage to spill it on the floor. Siwon who's been holding Yesung's hand all the time can felt a great shaking in his hold, quickly he look at Yesung who now turned pale and hiding his face in Siwon's arm.

"Yesung-hyung? Are you okay?" ask Siwon and tried to touch Yesung's shoulder when he got swatted away. Shocked by Yesung's act, he turn his face to Yesung. 

"Ah.. I'm sorry.... Can.. Can we go know... I'm scared." said Yesung with shaking voice, though he already were confirmed as healthy, the trauma will never go away,not after been forced to take a blood bath of course.

Remembering how the last time he saw Yesung, Siwon quickly motion Ryeowook to help him to go the car while he went to settle Yesung's administration. 

"Come Hyung, it's okay. I'm here,right?" said Ryeowook softly while patting Yesung's hand. Yesung look into Ryeowook's face and nodded slowly. Yesung's walk with the help of a crutches because of the lack of using leg in a months making him lost a strength to even walk by himself, been that a hard headed himself, he didn't want the members to make him use a wheelchair as he said that it will make him look weak.

After they arrived at home,the rest of members were waiting them and throwing a welcome back party to Yesung, they all had fun until Leeteuk urge them to stop as he saw Yesung begin to feel tired. Earning a whined and sulking fron the members, he helping Yesung to his room and tuck him into the bed. Once he's closed the door to Yesung's room,the members were waiting for him at the living room.

Some of them are still mad at the members who involved in that morning mission. Thought it's been three days after they succeed, they still didn't know the full stories of it so they urged the involved members to tell them everything. 

After a while talking,the members begin to make fuss about how Yesung were treated by Jaehyun and how angry they are to the point that some of them were making death threat to Jaehyun.. 

"Don't you know,the doctors had the hardest time to clean all the blood from Yesung's body? I swear he(Jaehyun) had the weirdest fantasy ever. Does he think by bathing Yesungie with blood making him fall for him? Stupid bastard." said Heechul angrily. 

"Hyung, emm.. If you said the tub is full of blood, who's blood is it?" ask Zhoumi.

"I don't know if you guys know about the case of the missing idol Park Minjoo?" said Leeteuk and none of then know about it. He continued.  " That poor boy... He got mistaken as Yesung by Jaehyun and got kidnapped 1 year ago. Jaehyun already planning this for long time,so one day when he saw what he thought is Yesung, he kidnapped the boy and bring him to somewhere. When Jaehyun in the police custody were asked why he killed the boy, Jaehyun said that imposter should die."

"What! He's the one who mistaken!  Why would he kill that boy! And what's the connection between the boy death and the bloody tub?" said Shindong. 

"Minjoo was found dead near the Han river,with blood dried out."

The members we heard gasping, they know well even if Leeteuk didn't finish his story. The work of Jaehyun were to shocking for them to even ignore of the possibility for Yesung's safety. 

"But that much of a blood doesn't look likes it's from one person hyung."  said Siwon who saw the bloody tub himself. 

Leeteuk shrugging, not knowing the rest of the report they receive from Kwanghee. "And oh i forgot, Hyuwon were treated at the same hospital, so who's gonna follow me tomorrow to visit him?" ask Leeteuk. 


"Eh he didn't.. The police?" ask Zhoumi. Some of them though Hyuwon was already in the police custody. 

"Nah, i manage to make him keep it quiet about it. He actually never the real reason everything is happening. Yes he do the attack on Jaehyun but what Jaehyun's doing is not from the attack itself. Everything happens because the selfishness and obsession from Jaehyun. I didn't want Hyuwon wasting his time in the prison just because he felt guilty about it." said Leeteuk. 

The members seens to be agreeing for the leader actions and willing to visit Hyuwon tomorrow. After sobering himself, Ryeowook mumbling to himself thought not quiet enough for the members to heard it. "But... Our Yesung-hyung... He's... He's traumatized now.. He afraid of blood and so many thing now..."


One hours ago

The members were preparing for a dinner when a scream can be heard in the kitchen. Yesung were trying to help Ryeowook prepare for the ingredients when he saw Ryeowook cuts a meat with bloods on it. 

Manage to make the members scrambling into the kitchen to found Yesung sitting on the floors with his hand covering his face. Ryeowook become panic with Yesung's act and tried to lift Yesung with the help of the members. Once they settled Yesung on the couch, Heechul trying his hard to calm the shaking lead vocal. Few minutes after that Yesung was calm enough to realize what's happen and apologize for his act. Thought no one really angry with him, they didn't let him do anything anymore and make some of the members accompanying him in the living room to make him feel better.

 

Now


"It's okay, Wookie-ah. We will help him to go through this together, okay? He need us now. We have to be strong for him. For our Yesung"

Ryeowook look up to see the leader smiles to him, he realized the leader were right. They need to be strong now. Now that they know Jaehyun were not keep in a prison but was classifieds as mentally ill and only been put in the health institution. Who knows when and what will he do something again. When that time come,they will not let their Yesung go again,no matter how much they will sacrifice that time. 

 

Epilogue 

 

"Omo!!! I love your hair Yesung oppa!!!"


"Awww so cute!!! We miss you Our cloud Prince!"


"Yesung oppa look so y!!!"


The screams can be heard across the hall, they doing a fanmeeting for the new comeback. After the news of Yesung returning from his vacations with new styles, the fan become more fallen in love with his new hair.

"See,i told you your new hair look awesome" Said Siwon who sitting right next to Yesung, Yesung only blushed at the compliment thrown by the fans. 

There's wasn't much of a change in Yesung after the incident, except he become more self conscious of his surrounding. He can't let even a minute of not asking the members if there's anyone suspicious around him. The members trying their hard to make Yesung feel safe but the doctor advise are to keep accepting the way Yesung is for now and always make him feel better.

"Oppa! I love your new hair!!! Will you accept this?" said one of the fan, putting a small gift box in front of him. He look to Siwon's side and carefully accepting the gift with a smiles. Siwon realize the look Yesung's giving to him.

"It's okay hyung. I'll check it for you after this,okay?" said Siwon to assuring Yesung from panic attacks.

The day goes just like this. They never get tired of Yesung's asking for anything suspicious or even when he becomes anxious, one or two members will always by his side all the time to comfort him.

Yesung knows how much the members love him and he trying his best to keep calm,though most of the time he almost got into panic mode. 

 

'I love you guys so much..I'm sorry for everything..' thought Yesung while smiling towards the members who love so much and he knows, he need it.

 

-END-

 

 

A/N: sobs sobs.. My baby finally finished!!!  Thank you to you guys who keep commenting and giving me advice in making this baby!  Thought it's sads to end this but hey, i have no more idea of how to continue this story. I already decides the ending from the beginning i wrote this. Thank you to my sleep who gone for my whole live and making me able to use my insomnia as a time to write this. It's 3 am now lol. Just urghh thanks guys!!! See you in next story!!! I will always love our Yesungie!!!! 

 

Edited