The stairs

Sasaeng

It's a normal day for the hallyu boy group, Superjunior. Hectic schedule here and there. Some of them has been gone for a week worth of shooting variety show. It was rare to see 15 of them gathering together anymore.

 
'click!'


A sound come from the front door of the boys' dorm .

"Guys! I'm home." said sungmin lazily,without trying to look where he was going. " Guys? Wookie-ah?".

No answer.

'weird. I thought ryeowook already finish his recording? ' thought sungmin.

He then went around to search for even a single soul that he can think of, looking back and forth. His hand patting around the wall,searching for a switch to light up the living room .

'Weird' muttered him.

The surrounding, it wasn't what he used to be in. It was too awkward and none of the stuff in the living room are the usual stuff that he used to greet once he step in to the dorm. And it was that moment sungmin realize..... 

 

"Ah!! Wrong floor."


(author :tehee, got chuuuu guuuys!!!)


"haish, why I'm so stupid, this is dorm 12. Thank god no one is home in this dorm yet. This is so embarrassing!" mumbled sungmin.

He then decided to take the stairs to save his time than waiting for the elevator, he make his way to the stairs door and descend to his right floor.

As he try to open the exit door to his floor, he can't help but felt a gaze was boring a hole on his back. Feeling too sceptical about everything, he turn around and gasped.

'am i imagining it? I swear i saw something. ' thought sungmin after he found nothing or no one at the upper stairs. Not wanting to be there any longer, he decide to brush it off and make his way to the dorm.


"oppa..."


**************************************************


As time pass by, it was already 1 am and both 11 and 12 dorm had already occupied by the members.

"kids, you better sleep now or i swear I'll turn into a demon if i saw any of you outside of your bedroom!" shout Leeteuk, the leader or better called as the eomma's suju.

Not wanting to face the wrath of the angel-turning-demon,they quickly finish their night routine and went  to their own respective room. Except for a certain dorky couple.

"Yah Hyuk! I swear you stole my boxer! I can't find it in the laudry!".

"I swear i didn't take your stinky boxer! Probably smell like a fish in the sea!" shout Eunhyuk defending himself from Donghae absurd accuse.

"what did you call my bo---". Before Donghae can finish his claim, Heechul who was silently watching from Leeteuk side had enough of the Eunhae bickering, hit both of the stubborn heads with a roll of newspaper.

"Ow!"

"who dare to hit me--" shout Eunhyuk ,not realizing who was the one that mending their endless bickering.

"Me. Got problem with that? And stop shouting again. Donghae, how your boxer end up in this dorm?" Heechul sternly replied.

"hyu..hyung, 2 days ago i came home from drinking and decided to crash in Eunhyuk room since we both got pretty much drunk. I swear i remember taken my boxer off before go to sleep and till now i didn't saw the boxer. I thought Ryeowook already put in the laundry. But it was gone! And i bet that myeolchi take it!" shout Donghae again with finger pointing towards Eunhyuk.

Before Eunhyuk can make a comeback, Yesung come out of his room, holding a nemo patterned boxer. "Emm... Who's boxer is this? I think i take it by accident while washing my laundry." innocently waving the boxer in front of the members, not knowing it was world war 3 in front of his room.

"Ah! That's mine! Hyung you shouldn't steal someone boxer!" accuse Donghae and grab the boxer hurriedly. 

'Pakk!'

"Enough. That was your fault for left it here and make them clean your stupid patterned boxer." sigh heechul.

"aish hyung, i will become stupid if you hit me any further!" whined Donghae while patting his bruised head.

"You already are" said Eunhyuk, who really giving up at the fight.

Yesung who decided that Donghae just an idiotly cute dongseng, giggling before wishing them goodnight and when back to his room.

Sungmin who's been watching them just chuckled to himself because of the couple antic. Wishing them a goodnight as he himself went to his shared room and decided to settle in his comfy bed.

The thought of mentioning the thing that had been bugging him before had gone out of the window. He remind himself to not bother the leader with a mere imagination, letting himself lulled to sleep by the silence. 


'drttrr- drttr!'-


It was then he felt a vibration from his table stand. Groggily open his phone just to gasp by the text he receive by a blocked number.

 'oppa,i saw you just now. You look so tired,i wish i can bring you home and pamper you so you don't have to look so tired like that. Goodnight and let's meet in our dream,Sungmin oppa! -Y-'.

It's take only a second to make sungmin feel like jumping out off his bed and almost waking up Kyuhyun who was already dozed off right once he had arrived at the dorm an hour ago.

'I knew it!' thought Sungmin .

A sudden realization hit him that he had earned a stalker. Yes they did had a crazy fan who crazy enough to write something on the dorm's wall before. But being stalked at the right time he was outside of the dorm was sending him a shiver.

The idea of having a stalker was crazy enough to make him eyes wide open, unable to sleep well after that. Feeling too disturbed by the thought of sasaeng fan, he keep scrolling the same text message to search for a clue,until his eyes fell on the last word on the text. The Y letter gives of something that he might use as a clue.

'Gotta to tell this to Teukie-hyung tomorrow!'

He glance to the text once again and cringing from the scary context. 

'Aish... How did they get my number.. ' thought him, ruffling his hair in frustration. He was reminded by the last time he heard about a stalking case from his management. It's take a whole month to settle the case and succeed in catching the stalker who had done harm to his friends. Although the police had been called, the name of his friends carefully hidden during the investigation. 

'Can't take this lightly. But---' "Fuaaa" he yawning, feeling tired all of sudden. 

Feeling the sleepiness seep into his head, he close the phone and place it next to his pillow. Soon, he was drove to his own escapades, a restful sleep.

 

 

A/N: How was the first chapter? I thinking of update it by a scheduled day. But for now I'll settled with updating as soon as i finish the chapter. Remember to keep commenting and tell me what you think of this. Love, terry

Edit: if anyone wonder why it's sound different from before, it's because i edit the whole chapter. Adding some logical explanation and suitable words for this story lol.