Changing

Sasaeng

 

It's morning already in Sanju-si city, cool breeze winding through the open windows of the mini library as it's been heavy rain for the past three day of their stake out. No matter how insomniac they've become, fatigue taking control of them, they never stop watching over the old building. Something that's holding them back from giving up,hope.

A figure were seen walking on the sidewalk, fighting through the the mad rain as if the rain mocking his wrong doing. Who cares when he already got what mean the world to him and he will do anything to keep it in a treasure box away from the world itself.

 
'Klek'


"I'm home"

One pity soul were tied up just like how he want to. He hates it when his 'world' fighting back just because the 'world' hates him. No matter how mad the 'world' is,he's willing to tame him. Walking towards his treasure, caressing every bit of surface that weren't tainted. 


"How's your day, Joonie baby?"

 

*****************************************************

 

SM practice room

 

"Arghhh I'm getting sick of this!" 

All eyes were looking at the frustrated person, didn't really do much. It's their routine nowadays for at least one or two members screaming madly at everyday madness.

They were resting after hours of practice, though their comeback will only begin once Yesung were saved from the maniac,they still need to at least prepare earlier. 

Donghae walking to Heechul who still muttering incoherence gibberish, frustrated by the missing of one person. Heechul felt a hug from behind and calm down right away. He didn't even realize how he keep scooting himself toward the corner of the room before until he lift his head. Turning around to take a better look on the person who willing to sooth him knowing well how crazy he can be once he's mad. Smiling sadly, of course it's Donghae, no one brave enough to do it aside from his favorite dongseng. "Sorry..."  muttered him while patting through the younger hair,still feeling comfortable in the shorter guy embrace. 


"It's okay Heechul-ah. Everyone feel the same now. We just need to be patience a little bit more. They will succeed, i'm sure." said Leeteuk who already standing close to both of them.

All of sudden a phone ringing from the corner of room. "Hey i said to turn the phone mute wasn't it?" said Kangin. 

"Why would i make it silence at time like this? said Leeteuk while making his way to his bag. Kangin just smile sheepishly embarrassed at himself. 

"Hello,Hyuwon-ah". All eyes quickly darted to the leader position after heard Hyuwon were mentioned. 

"wha...really?!! Oh my God,  Oh my God! Thank you so much! So it was confirmed?!!!"  again the members become more anxious with Leeteuk excited face and body language, the leader literally jumping like a child.

"Is it about Yesung-hyung, Donghe-ah?" ask Siwon to the person on his right. Donghae just shaking his head, didn't know why Leeteuk acting weird.

"Okay,when can we come?... Ah.. Only few of us? Yes, I'm understand.  Don't worry I'll control themselves. Thank you so much Hyuwon-ah. Thank you....okay bye." said Leeteuk after ending the call. Leeteuk slowly turn to members and softened his expression. 

"What is it hyung? Is it Yesungie?" and with that the evil maknae earn a lovely pinch on his forearm. Heechul look angrily at the maknaes informality. Kyuhyun only pout knowing he is guilty. 

Leeteuk smile softly and nodded. Without warning, the members attack him with bunch of questions. Ryeowook become so frustrated with the members act that making the leader dizzy with the shouts and questions.

"SILENCE!" with a powerful tenor voice, the members were shocked with the sudden high pitch that almost making them pissed themselves. 

"Thanks Wookie-ah. Now if you let me." said Leeteuk, he begin to tell what Hyuwon told him just now.

 

*****************************************************

 

Few hours before,in the morning. 

'Knock knock'


The mini library door open up, a person come into the library and putting the the breakfast that he got for everyone in there. Taking his proportion, he went back to his chair and resume his staking work.

"Thanks hyung" said Hyuwon to the officers, 3 days in the same closed space making them comfortable enough to casually call each other hyung or name without the formalities. Handing Young Gguk breakfast, he's making his way back into the library couch and digging in his breakfast. 

"Hyung,doesn't this weird to you?" ask Hyuwon to Kwanghee. "Why?" Kwanghee replied.

"We never saw anyone come through the front door. I'm afraid he got another way in. What about the other side of this road? What if he came from there." ask Hyuwon while munching on his sandwich. 

"Don't worry. We actually assigned one local officer there everyday just in case there's someone suspicious. But i don't know about the other access. I feel like there's another way in but it's not in our sight."

Hyuwon just nodded in agreement. He sure Yesung were in that building and it's impossible if there's no one were seen entering the building, Yesung still need food right? Sighing at the dead end, he resume his breakfast and waiting again.

After an hour of waiting, Young Gguk saw someone exiting from the building. Frantically he search for a walkie-talkie that connected to the police who assigned across their road, he warned about the figure and ask them to follow it. Hyuwon realize how Young Gguk become serious in his voice. 

"What hyung?" ask Hyuwon after Young Gguk ended his call. He told them about the figure he saw,thought they want to catch it, they still needed to be at their place now,just in case another person coming out. 

"It's weird,i think there's is another route because how come that guy just come out like that, we've been waiting here for 3 days for god sake." said Young Gguk. After waiting for few more minutes, reportly, the local officers manage to catch that person, Young Gguk send Hyuwon and Kwanghee to investigate it while he's waiting in the library. 

Both of them arrive at the police station and were greeted by the officers there. Their suspect turn out to be a woman who work as a hairstylist. Without waiting longer, both of them made their way to the interrogation room.

"Sir,this is the woman who were seen at the scene. Her name is Park Hyessi, work as hair designer and stylist for 5 years in this town,she refused to talk." said one of the officers while giving a document to them from outside the room.

"Okay,i understood. Let us in" said Kwanghee and both of them went inside the room.

The blue hair girl,not older than thirty look at them suspiciously. Feeling nervous for not knowing what's her fault.

"Miss Hyessi, let just get to the point now. What are you doing in that building?"  said Kwanghee sternly with a stoic expression.  Hyuwon become a little nervous with the sudden change in the officers.

"I.. I want my lawyer." Hyessi stuttering nervously, scared of Kwanghee expression,  he eyes are everywhere but not at the man's face. 

"I don't care, do you know you are now involved in the most worst crime ever?" said Kwanghee with a threat. Hyessi become more confused with the talk.

"Wha...what crime? I'm just doing a hairstyles work, i never do something bad" claim Hyessi defending herself. 

Hyuwon saw the honest confusion in Hyessi expression and whisper something to Kwanghee. Kwanghee hesitant at first but then follow Hyuwon instructions. 

"Okay, just answer this. What are you doing in the building. If you didn't do anything wrong, what's a problem by telling the truth right?" said Kwanghee while Hyuwon reading every expression Hyessi had for now.

"I... I was doing my job bleaching my customer hair. I didn't lie." said Hyessi while looking at the her hand that been cuffed on the table. She realized how shaking she had become and soon enough she know she had to spill it.

"Look at me in the eyes and tell me the real truth. I know you hiding something. If you scared,we will protect you, as long you in this prescient, no one can get in here. Now speak." said Kwanghee softly. Quite bipolar if one must said.

Hyessi took a glance at Hyuwon for a second and then sighed. " I did bleaching someone's hair... But what weird me out is.... That person seems unconscious most of the time. It took 5 hours to bleach his hair fully but he didn't even once said anything. And what's more weird is... I can't see his face. "

"What do you mean by that?" Hyuwon ask, his knuckles become white, fearing the worst of Yesung. 

" The guy was wearing sunglasses and a mask. Everytime i tried to pull it off to make my work easier, the other guy who ask me to do it become mad and angry. So i never once see his face. " said Hyessi. 

Hyuwon realize something. "Hyung, come here" Hyuwon drag Kwanghee across the room. "Hyung he's bleaching Jongwoon's hair.... What do you think about it?"

"Of all my case i ever been into, if the criminal bleaching or even changing it's victim appearance, it could be only few thing. One, he change it to his liking. Two, he obsessed with the change. Three... He tried to disguise the victim." said Kwanghee while scratching his chin, Jaehyun's behavior were out of their grasp. It could be so many things and all can be possible with Jaehyun in it.

"Huh... Wait.. What if... He trying to move Jongwoon soon? I mean, i heard there's few victim of kidnapping that were unrecognizable in attempt to bring them out from the country. With Jaehyun position as an owner of a company... It can be possible.. Hyung! We have to move fast!"
Kwanghee was pulled from his reverie and went back to Hyessi. 

"Miss Hyessi, could you tell anything you remember about the guys features?" 

"Emmm.... Both wearing mask, the guy that i bleaching his hair just now look smaller than the scary guy. And oh that small guy had a very small hand too. I thought he is a she at first. And the scary guy had beautiful eyes and quite tall." Said Hyessi. 

"I didn't remember Jongwoon features much but i think i remember him having a small hand and it's quite famous among his fan." whispered Hyuwon to Kwanghee.

"Wait Miss Hyessi, if you've been bleaching for 5 hours,how did you get ij there?" ask Hyuwon.
Hyessi seems to be in a deep thought for a moment and then look back at both of them. " If i tell you, will you guys keep me protected?  That guy seems scary..."

Few minutes of interrogation, both of them went back to the library and report everything to Young Gguk. Before Hyuwon take his rest, he decide to give a call to the members with a permission from those two.

"Hello,Leeteuk-ssi? It's Hyuwon. I have a good news." waiting for a response but decide to continue after receive none. " Jongwoon is here,not with us but he was indeed at the right address. " 

Soon enough he can heard a squeaking and excited reply from Leeteuk. Chuckling at the older act. "Yes it was confirm. I don't know if you like it or not but the reason we found about this is because Jaehyun hired someone to change Jongwoon hair color, luckily for us the hairstylist come out through the front door and we caught her. I guess Jongwoon is blonde now. But from what i heard, Jongwoon is okay and didn't hurt anywhere at all." said Hyuwon, he sure by now Leeteuk went silence again but not because he's sad. 

Then Leeteuk asking him through the phone when they can come. " You guys just prepared once i call but i would like only few of you guys to come.... Sorry Leeteuk-ssi I'm afraid you guys are too many. Yeah, i think that's all for now. Bye." 


"Though huh? I guess you can rest now, we plan everything first tonight. I want to catch this guy sooner."said Young Gguk eagerly. Hyuwon only smile wearily and went to the couch to take much needed rest.

 

****************************************************

 

"What! Blonde!!!" Its not the maknae this time who scream but Heechul instead. 

"My precious ear...." cried Henry who happen to be sitting right beside Heechul. 

Thought they didn't like what Jaehyun doing to Yesung but at least Yesung's safety is confirmed.

"But why he do that?" ask Siwon.

Leeteuk shrugging, Hyuwon forgot to tell the main point to him but it didn't bother him much now that sooner Yesung will be with them again.

During practice, the instructor realize the change of the members expression before and after resting. The practice went well with the members become more relaxed. After few more schedules,the members went back to the dorm and waiting for more information. 

 

 

 

 

A/N: hehehe i stole my time for work to do this,who cares, I'm the owner lol! Few more chapter. I'll write again after this. I guess I'm still happy that the plot still on it's track. I swear i can wait to end this and start new one~~~ so many ideas in my head now ~~~ tell me what you think of this chapter. For a blonde Yesungie, just check Losiento and supertv season2, his hair are so beautiful, blonde silver-ish. That's the color i had in my mind when i wrote that part. 

 

Edited