Meeting

Sasaeng


2 months ago

Yesung who was woken up earlier that day decide to take a run at the park near their apartment. 

'One more lap! One more lap!' thought him. It's been an hour since he ran around the park. There's no one since it's still 3 am. Being an insomniac doesn't help him with his hectic schedule. Without realizing he has been running more than one lap, he saw a bench and decide to take a rest before going back to the dorm.

It was calm and the cold breeze brushing his face softly. It's one of many reasons he like to be in the park at time like this. No fans could see him nor paparazzi can take his picture as it little too dim for a photo. Time like this making him wish he was a normal person, not an idol or an artist. But alas,this is his dream and he grateful for it.

He was about to get up when he bump into someone. " Ah,I'm sory!" said the stranger. Clad in black sport wears ,hoodies over his head and and wearing mask.

'So big!' thought Yesung once  he realized how tall and big the stranger is compared to his quite petite body.

"It's okay,its my fault i can't see where I'm going." said him while bowing a little. 

"Oh, aren't you the famous idol? What are you doing here in the middle of night?" said the stranger, hard to make out any expression from beneath the mask.

"Doesn't it dangerous for an idol like you wandering around in this secluded area like this?" continue the stranger.

Feeling threaten by the other present, Yesung doesn't realize he's been walking backwards a little till his felt his feet bump into the bench earlier.

Noticing the idol scared face, the stranger quickly trying to fix his situation. "Ah I'm sorry, i didn't mean to scared you. It is dangerous around here. I said that by instinct since I'm work as a bodyguard for an idol before. My name is Han Junmin. I've always went here at time like this." said Han, he really doesn't want to scared the shorter one since people always intimidated by his height. He quickly pulled of his mask and hoodie to shows to other, he meant no harm. Stretching his hand to Yesung. 

Yesung realizing he was safe quickly shaking his hand with Han. "I'm sorry, i just-- there's usually no one here before but i guess i didn't realize it since I'm one hour earlier than my usual running routine. I'm Yesung or you can call by my real name Kim Jongwoon." said him, felt embarrassed with his attitude. 

"Ah, Superjunior. Okay then,i was about to continue my run and i think you already about to go right?" chuckled Han.

"yeah,i was about to untill i bump into you,haha. Okay, I'll take my leave then, till next time, Han!" said Yesung while waving his, walking away towards his dorm.

'What a nice idol, and here i thought all idol are . Huh, why my company send me to those spoiled idol before. Glad i quit that job!' thought him, Han has work with bunch of idol before,some can be nice, some are too spoiled to his liking.

 

*****************************************************

 

They keep coincidencely meeting each other at the park and became friend. One night,Yesung went for another run. This time he can't sleep at all, he need to make himself tired so he can sleep since he doesn't have any schedule that day.


He's on his first lap when he bump into someone, thinking that it must be Han,he turn around to face the person. 

It wasn't Han.

"Hah..... Oppa.... Yesung oppa..." with low breathe, the person taken hold of Yesung's hand and whisper in his ear. "Oppa...".  Clearly shock by the voice, Yesung instinctively struggles against the hold. The low and deep voice indicated how the person is a male and had the same height as him but with a little more build body. Wearing full sweater and mask, Yesung had the hard time to peak a look on the stranger face.

They were way too hidden from public views, Yesung tried to scream for help but hopelessly been shutted by a hand around his mouth. 

"Baby, why would you scream?" whispered the stranger too closed to his ear, his hand creeped around Yesung's waist while the other hand still on his mouth, muffling any scream by Yesung.

"I've been watching you all the time, but yesterday scene broke my heart. Why would you let that guy touch your hand? As if the other fans touches doesn't satisfied you? Thought i wish i can kill all those stupid fans of yours. You are mine, Baby Yesungie ~"

He's struggles more as he felt the hand around his waist tighten up. He had never thought this would happen. He has been safe all this time by being alone. Being the person he is, he can't help but thought he would die at any moment. 


" Jongwoon-ssi?!!!! Yah! Let him go! " Han who had been jogging around the area can't help but get curious by the muffled sound around the bushes. He thought it was only some drunkard who crashes the bushes there. Using his strength, he succeeded in prying off Yesung from what he think as a ert. Giving a kick in the stomach, he grab Yesung's hand and ran from there.

They ran quite far from the stranger and manage to get near the open area.

"Are you okay, Jongwoon-ssi? Who's that guy?" ask Han, trying to catch his breath after they ran too fast.

"Yeah... Han, thank you so much. I'm so dead if you didn't found me. I don't know who's that guy. But i think its only a sasaeng..." replied Yesung, feeling more shocked than tired.

"Only?! That is quite dangerous situation! Is this the first time? I think that one more like a ert than sasaeng. I advice you to not go out here anymore, Jongwoon-ssi. It's so dangerous for an idol like you." said Han, he can't help but feeling worried for the idol safety. Not after he saw how hopeless the idol in the ert embrace. 


Not letting Yesung to even reply, he continued. "Okay i now i shouldn't say that, you have freedom. So how about this, I'm always jogging at this hour, whenever you want to take a run or something, you called me first. Give me your phone."

" Eh? No. It's okay. I'll take care myself. I don't want to burden you." Yesung politely refuse Han's offer. 

"No. We don't want a dead body. Besides, I'm not gonne be burden by you, you are my friend so why wouldn't i help you. And we already meet almost everyday now." said Han.

"Okay. I'll give you a call if i wanna go out again. Thank you so much. I don't know what will happen if you didn't saw me..." fishing out his phone to get Han's number. 

"Okay, there you go. Now i think you better go back, I'll send you home. Doubt that creep not gonna attack you again. You should tell this to your management." Said Han while walking with Yesung to his dorm.

From way back near the building alley way, the attacker already sneaking few meters from then.

"How dare he took what's mine! Yesung-ah, you always be mine. You shouldn't ignore me in the first place.my sweet voice, Jongwoon. And I'll kill that bastard!" curse him in whisper trying not to alert those two.

*****************************************************

 

Present 

Since that incident, Yesung rarely went out alone anymore. He hangs out a lot with Hans since then. Even if thought Han busy with his new guard job, he still finding time to take a run with Yesung once in a while.

Yesung never told a soul about the incident, afraid they will prevent him from going out again or even worried them.


**********************************************

It's morning. Because of the night after Siwon went into an episode with Yesung, Siwon became more aware of Yesung conditions. Siwon went to Yesung's room before anyone else woke up to check on the singer.

"Hyung? Are you up already ?" ask Siwon before he open up the door to Yesung's room.

"Yes. Come in." replied Yesung, knowing the reason Siwon were there.

Siwon take a few step in and saw how swollen Yesung's face from last night crying. He felt sympathy for his hyung for going through all the thing that happen to them, alone.

"Are you okay? You know they gonna ask what happen once they saw you face, right? You want me to help you to tell them? Please don't keep it to yourself again. It's hurt to see you like this hyung." plead Siwon. 

'Should i? And risk all of them? No...I can't.' thought Yesung, still covered by blanket up to his waist, feeling too tired even though he already slept in longer than he usually had.

Siwon, waiting for a response, he come near Yesung's bed and sit himself at the edge. "Hyung. Please. I know what you thinking. Please don't, we want to help you. Right guys?

'Guys?' thought Yesung, turn his had towards the door and realize few members already eavesdropping their conversation. 

"Sorry hyung. I was about to go... Umm.. take a bathe just now and i heard you guys talking." said Donghae sheepishly. 

"And i was about to ask you to help me prepared for breakfast" said Ryeowook, scratching his head.

"Both of you are so bad at lying. This is not your dorm Donghae. And Yesung cooking breakfast? Who you're gonna kill, Ryeowook-ssi? " Said Heechul who came from behind Donghae. "Sorry Yesungie. Siwon already contacted us. He don't want to make you went through all this alone." said Heechul, making his way at the side of Yesung's bed.

"You don't trust us?" said Heechul while cupping Yesung's face using both hand. Not getting any response from Yesung, he pinch Yesung's cheek and earning a growl the cheeks owner

"Hyung!!! Hurts!!!" scowl Yesung. "It's not that. I just....i have to tell you guys from the beginning... And it wasn't that pleasent." continued him, rubbing his burning cheeks. 

"It's okay hyung. We had an off day today. The management want us to rest after yesterday incident." Said Eunhyuk reading the text he received from the manager last night. He did make the announcement but he knew some of them doesn't even bother to listen to him.

"Now let's have some breakfast first then we have the meeting!" Chirping Ryeowook happily. 

 

 

 

 

A/N: Tell me my child, why i feel so unsatisfied with this chapter?  I'm so busy but i wanna write so bad. And Yesung's upload on instagram help me through hellish work. He's so cute! Can't wait for their comeback, promise me you guys will stream their mv, my child!!! 

 

Edited