Staked out

Sasaeng


Sanju-si, a city located in Gyeongsangbuk-do. 100 miles away from Seoul that's how far Yesung were taken away from his beloved. Although the location yet to be confirm, a group of police officers already set off to the location. 


They took 3 hours to reach the location after went through traffic and asking for permission from the town officer as an agreement in helping the case. Disguising as a moving library and parked few blocks from the confirmed address, the only thing they will do now is wait. Waiting till a suspect went or exit through the old building. It just like any other normal building except it was said to be abandoned before and were bought by a young rich man few months ago. According to the past landlord, the building contains an underground basement which suspiciously perfect for hiding. 


The two officers who assigned to the staking waiting patiently without realizing someone who sat behind them in the mini library van yawn.  

"Hey, I'm sorry but i forgot to ask you guys name." appearantly Hyuwon insisting to join this mission since he's the only one who can recognize Jaehyun figure and face, even Jaehyun's sister didn't have any copy of Jaehyun's scarred face. 

"Ah I'm sorry, This is Yoo kwanghee, my partner. I'm Shin Young Gguk." said the guy who holding a dslr Camera while his partner using a binocular to get a better view. "Hello, hope we can work this out. I heard the victim is a famous idol,is it?" said Kwanghee, still holding the binocular, not wanting to miss anyone.

"They didn't tell you? I guess i can tell you but promise don't spread this around,it's the family wish to hide this from the public and fans." ask Hyuwon waiting for their answer. 

"Yeah of course we won't, we're not some crazy fan to do it. Just curious." replied Young Gguk confidently. 

Hyuwon smile in relief and take out his phone. "Do you know superjunior? Their lead vocal,Yesung got kidnapped by this pyscho that we're about to catch." said Hyuwon while showing Yesung's photo to both officers. Kwanghee only glance a little and then focusing back to their main aim. "Ah i know him, my sister can't stop telling me how obsessed she is with this idol. It's hard to be an idol, huh. Who know when this kind of thing will happen to you. I heard there's one idol who in the same situation like this and we didn't make it in time. He was found dead with blood dried out from his body at han river. I hope we can save this one, my sister will be so sad if we fail." said Young Gguk huffing he's frustration, remembering the last idol case was a dead end even with hundreds of officers involved in the case including him.

Listening the talks about the late idol, Hyuwon thought of something. " Wait, when was that case happened? " 

"I think it's been one and a half year already. We still didn't catch the culprit. Why?" said Kwanghee.

"What is his name?" ask Hyuwon. Then Young Gguk take out his phone and search for an old article that he had stored in his phone. It's shown the late idol's face printed on the article, Park Minjoo.

'hemm, didn't ring any bells. Possibly and underrated idol but the features he had...  Is it just me or he resembling Jongwoon a little? ' thought Hyuwon. 

 

*****************************************************

 

At a cafe, two man were seen drinking their order. A few minutes of silence till one of them start asking.

"Can i ask about Minjoo if you didn't mind?" said Leeteuk. 

The other guy seems more focusing on the outside passers-by putting down his coffee and smile a little. "Yeah of course." 

Leeteuk hesitant at first, it was as if he was opening a pandora box that been buried deep in the ground,digged to know the truth, to save the truth.

"I know this is quite sensitive for you, Junmin-ssi, because he was in your care when it happen. But i can't help but to remember about him when i heard about Yesung been stalked and that's why i reach out to you that day. When you show Minjoo's picture the day he went missing, i thought you are showing Yesung photo at that time. The resemblance are too strong because of their hair color and body proportion. Who would have thought now Yesung really is missing..."  said Leeteuk, smiling wearily remembering how Han frantically asking every idol's friend Mnjoo ever meet and accidentally thought Leeteuk was one of them,since then Leeteuk been helping for any help he could gave.

"It's okay. I know what you mean. We still didn't found the culprit. I didn't know if this case connected with Jongwoon-hyung missing. That would make his abductor a serial killer not obsessive stalker, doesn't it? He doing this because he obsessed with Jongwoon-hyung right?" said Han while sipping his coffee, fully understand Leeteuk suspicions but can't think of any alibi in it.

Leeteuk sighed. Han was right but now he's back to square one. Although the police already send the report where their officers already reach the said place, there's still no progress for now.


'Drrt'


Leeteuk's phone vibrating, there's an incoming call from s. 

"Hello, Sungmin-ah, what is it?"

From the other side of the call, Sungmin can be heard  asking Leeteuk to come home for dinner soon.

"Okay, Hyung will be there in 10 minutes. Bye."

After hanging the call, Leeteuk finish his coffee faster getting a glance from Han. "What is it? Any news about Jongwoon-hyung? " 

"No, just Sungmin asking me to come home for dinner. Thanks Junmin-ah for coming out all the way here to meet me." said Leeteuk while packing his stuff. 

"No it's okay, I'm willing to help if this is about my friend,  beside you helping me so much too back then. Take care" and with that, Leeteuk went out of the cafe and drove his car home right away.

 

*****************************************************


At the dorm


Right after Leeteuk open the front door,he was tackled by two maknaes and a fish. The impact succeed in making the all of them stumble to the floor.

"Yah!!! You guys gonna hurt Teukie-hyung!" shout Kangin from the living room after a loud thud on the front door.

"Hehe sorry Teukie-hyung." Kyuhyun sheepishly smile while shoving the others to help Leeteuk stand again.

"Sorry hyung! But is there any news from Hyuwon-ssi?" shout Donghae with puppy eyes,who would have the heart to scold when he pulled out his weapon right.

Leeteuk sighed like a nnth time already that day. Shaking his head as an answer, he really didn't get anything yet from the officers or Hyuwon himself.

With that, the duo turn sour and down leaving the leader with Ryeowook at the front door.

Ryeowook smile still didn't falter even though he felt the same as the two but he know Leeteuk tried his best. "It's okay hyung they just missed Yesung-hyung too much. But they should be mature like me, I'm strong so that when Yesung-hyung come back, i can take care of him again!" said Ryeowook esthetically with proud face. Leeteuk become soft with Ryeowook's optimistic, they still has hope with Yesung and they will hang on it tight.

A scream of pain can be heard from the living after Kangin saw the duo sad face and hit them.

"Hyuuuung... It's hurt..." said Donghae holding his head, Kangin had hit both him and Kyuhyun with a remote control after seeing them walking towards him.

"Is this a time to be sad? What will Jongwoon say if he saw two of his favorite dongsengs doing along face all day, huh?!" said Kangin sternly. 

Donghae and Kyuhyun realize how Kangin tried to cheer them up,although his way of showing how he care about his dongsengs quite brutal, but all of them know how caring Kangin is. Both of them smile and hugs Kangin immediately. 

"Yah! Don't hug me! Since when you this spoiled Kyuhyun!!!  Teukie-hyung, save me from this little devils!" Kangin screaming while begging towards Leeteuk, all the members who saw everything just laugh it off and ignoring Kangin begs. 

'Yesung-ah, look how worried they become. Please come home sooner.' Thought Leeteuk, smiling at the heartwarming scenes. 

 

 

 

A/N: shorts chapter. I guess two or more chapter to go. Kinda sad to leave this baby but i don't want to drag it longer, it's not gonna be fun eyy. Comment down below what you think! 

Edited