Oh No!

Sasaeng

Warning!!  Long chapter ahead. Kinda got too absorbed in writing this since this will be the -ishh. But it's important! 

 

During breakfast, no one, even the sharp tounge Heechul didn't say a word. Once in few minute,they glanced at the end of table where Yesung were and couldn't help but to feel sympathy by looking at the swollen red eye.

The said person can't even raise his head from his food, feeling quite embarrassed with his face right now.

"Hyung? Please eat a little" asked Siwon who were right next to him, watching his hyung who keep playing with his food.

"I'm not hungry" said Yesung weakly. Obviously his appetite had went out of the window, remembering the hideous photos he received this morning.

"Come on, eat a little, or you want me to mouth feed you?" said Siwon while making a kissing face. Yesung can help but feel like he want to smack that pouty mouth and chuckled. 

"You and your skinship problem need a psychiatrist" said Heechul jokingly while scrunching his face.

"said the kissing monster who stole every people kisses."snorted Kyuhyun out of nowhere. 

"Yah! Don't get a head of yourself, maknae!!" shout Heechul angrily. Thought it was chaotic, but they successfully bring up the mood and made Yesung laugh.

"Now hyung,I'm not joking. Eat a little please?" Said Siwon with serious face.

Feeling a little better,Yesung tried to joke back, emphasize the "try" in here.

"What if i don't want, Siwon-ah" grinned Yesung but the grin falter in a second once he saw Siwon, Kyuhyun and Heechul nodding to each other.

"You can't be serious... Right?" sweat drop from his forehead when he saw the trio move way too close towards him.

Yesung instinctively got up from his seat and run towards the living room. The trio following him with a plate of food and waving the spoon in the air. 

From the kitchen, the rest of the members just laughing at those four antics and feeling relief for those three to help Yesung laugh. It's been awkward silence for them from the moment they started breakfast but thanks to them,they now can munch on their breakfast happily.  

A scream can be heard from the living room followed by Yesung's plead. " I'll eat! I'll eat! Stop tickling me,Heebongie!!!".

 

*****************************************************

 

Alll of them were gathering around the living room, waiting for Yesung to open up about his stalker problem. Leeteuk looking at Yesung who keep fidgeting on the couch, feeling uncomfortable with all eyes on him. He went to Yesung's side and patting his back.

"It's okay Yesungie, do you want to talk to me alone?" Said him softly like the way a mother talk to a 5 years old son.

"It's... It's okay. I'll talk. It's just, you guys look scary like that..." Said Yesung glancing all the members who looking at him like a predator with wide eyes.

"Yah, you guys no need to stare at him like that! I know you eager to listen to it too but gosh, look at yourself! Shout Kangin from Yesung side. If we look closely, Kangin and Leeteuk who on each Yesung's side seems like a parent who scolding the bullies who bullying their child while Yesung already red face from the stare he received. 

"Sorry hyung. Come on tell us, we will help you!" said Ryeowook eagerly. 

"Okay. But I don't know where to start...." said Yesung, feeling a pat on his back, he look at Leeteuk who giving him an assuring smile for him to continue. 

"It's begin 2 months ago. I've already meet him." Yesung was about to continue when someone shouts.

"Him!?"


'Pakk!


"Ouch hyung....it's hurt." said Henry, apparently Eunhyuk fast to knock his head for disturbing Yesung. Feeling guilty, he pat the real maknae head seeing him pouting. "Sorry, but don't disturbed Yesung-hyung." 

"Yes, 'him'. At that time i was almost... I don't know... Kidnapped?"

This time, the eomma group cutting him off. "Kidnapped!? And you didn't tell us at all!!! When was this?! Did it happened again after that? How did you get away?" all questions came like a bullet, not letting Yesung to even answer the first question. 

"Hyung....." pout Yesung when he feel like he got cut off again.

"Ah,I'm sorry. Please continue." said Leeteuk. 

"I went for a run in the morning like usual. On my run, all of sudden there's a guy came out of nowhere and drag me into a secluded area. He said he got jealous with my fans and a guy who i meet few nights  before. Apparently he's been stalking me even before he caught me that night. But don't worry! The guy who he saw that few night before help me after that! He's a bodyguard and he knocked that guy down!" said Yesung, beaming with passion in his eyes remembering how cool his friend, Han, look like that night. Of course he feel grateful for his savior and look up on him.

"Who's this 'bodyguard' guy, Yesung-hyung?" ask Zhoumi.

"He's Han Junmin. I bump into him few night before it happens and we've been running together since then. He work as idol's bodyguard.  I heard he got new job lately so we didn't meet anymore. He said i can only go on a run with him so he can protect me from the stalker.  So i didn't go out in the morning alone anymore. He's nice guy, i can assured you guys." said Yesung, hoping they didn't get suspicious for Han's kindness. 

"Well no matter what you said about this Han guy,we still need to meet him to make sure he not involved with that stalker. After that incident, anything else happen?" said Shindong, thinking everyone can be the possible culprit, they need to interrogate Han after this.

Yesung trying to remember everything and continue

" i received the same gift like you guys but all the gift that i get were transferred to my mom's house... I'm sorry for hidding all of this... He threaten me.. He knows what I'm doing. I don't know how he do it but everytime I've angered him, he send something to you guys. I still didn't know the meaning of the gift. But he knows how scared i am when he threaten me about you guys safety. I'm.. I'm sorry...." Yesung begin to sob heavily, he became more scared when everything was let out and thought of the members safety is at risk now frightening him more now.

"shh... It's okay. It's okay. We will do something. I think this person might be someone who always can get close with us. Might be an inside person. But i don't know who was crazy enough to threaten an idol like this. We have to get to the police." said Kangin while Leeteuk trying to calm Yesung down. 

Yesung crys bring tears to the youngers members. By now, Ryeowook, Sungmin and Eunhyuk all went to Yesung side and cooing some soothing word to assure their precious hyung even thou they themselves had tears in their eyes.

"Okay,kids. We need to gather all the gift and look for a hint. Kangin and Siwon,you guys should accompanying Yesung to his house to get the rest of the gift. Can you do that,Yesung?" ask Heechul softly, trying to get Yesung to work with him. Yesung weakly nodding and wiping his tear off.

"We should go to the police, now gather the stuff faster." Said Leeteuk. 

'drttt--drttrr'

"Hyung, your phone." said Ryeowook who still hugging Yesung when he felt something vibrating in his hug.Yesung fishing out his phone from his pocket and open the message that he got.


Gasp!


'Don't you worry about your mom, baby?' together with the message, a picture of Yesung's mom in Mobit, working, attached.


 "Huhh!!!? He's there! I...i have to get there now!" shout Yesung trying to pry off from his dongsengs hug.

"Hyung calm down! That might be a trap! Look, your fans always post the same kind of photo ,he might stole one of those pictures!" said Eunhyuk who still won't let his hand from Yesung off,afraid the older will ran off to go to the cafe right away.

"But how he knew we want to go to the police now?" question Henry.

With that, few members got off from their sits and went everywhere to look for any hidden camera or recorder. Frantically searching for any device that probably been put by the stalker. "Coincidence! Probably it! It's impossible for him to get in here!" said Donghae while still hugging Yesung, not letting the said man to go into a panic attack. 


'Ding'!'


Another text message sent to Yesung's phone. 'I'm not playing baby, here's your mom. A video was attached with it, it shown Yesung's mom having a conversation with the stalker. It can be heard that the stalker admitting himself as his old schoolmate and taking a selfie with her,though his face were blurred the entire video.


"No! No no no. Let me go! Don't touch my mom, you prick!" shout Yesung, he's struggles in his dongsengs arm,wanting to get to his mother sooner. He managed to throw his phone in agony.


'Slap!'


A hand flew across his face, succeed in making him quiet. "Hyung, I'm sorry but please calm down. Getting angry won't get you to nowhere." said Sungmin, cupping Yesung's face making him facing each other.


"I'm sorry....i wanna go to my mom.. Please.... Hyung... Please..." Yesung pleading in Leeteuk direction. Listening to his dongseng's plead making him melt, but he need to do something so they didn't get into any trap.

"Okay,i have a plan. We split. Kangin,Siwon and Sungmin, you guys follow Yesung to his cafe and after that you guys have to go to his house to get the stuff. Heechul, you manage the rest here, and i will meet one of my friend who work with the police. Now go!" instruct Leeteuk. 

"Hyung,I'll go with you." said Zhoumi to Leeteuk. "Okay then, now go guys!" replied him.

The reason why Leeteuk instructing three of the group most reliable members to follow Yesung is so that they can protect him from the stalker. Not knowing what the stalker possibly capable of, Yesung need them more then the rest of them need. Feeling like he can trust them enough to make him feel relief and went to his destination. 

"Jongwoon-ah,go freshen up a little, we'll wait for you. I'll call your mom first okay?" said Kangin while dialing Yesung's mom number. 

" Don't leave me okay" said Yesung making his way to his room. The rest of them were gathering in the living room with Eunhyuk and Shindong gift.
Ryeowook saw Kyuhyun bringing his laptop with him and picking up Yesung's phone that went flying across the room just now.

"Kyuhyun, what are you doing with Yesung-hyung phone? Are you gonna play game at time like this?"said Ryeowook starting to get angry at the maknae. 

"Nah, Ryeowookie. I am doing something but not Starcraft. It's okay, just shhhh and let me do what I'm talented at." while shushing Ryeowook with grinning to himself, he connecting Yesung's phone to his laptop and begin hacking it.

"Donghae-hyung, he's so scary..." whined Ryeowook to Donghae after watching the maknae acting crazy with his laptop.

 

*****************************************************

 

Meanwhile in another place, Yesung already arrive to his cafe to check up on his mom.

"Where's eomma?" ask him to one of his worker.
Ms Kim who emerged from the storage room saw his son at the counter and went for his hug.

"Oh son! I miss you!" said her. She was about to let go of her hug when Yesung refuse it.

"What's wrong son? Are you been crying? Why your eyes so red,honey?" ask the worried mom caressing her son's face.

"Ah nothing, eommani. He's got fever yesterday and he urged us to accompany him to see you after he woke up just now." said Kangin as an excuse, he know Yesung too well that he knew what will Yesung felt if he told the truth. 

"Yes eomma. I'm fine. Just a little tired and missed you. Are you okay? There's nothing bad happen in here right?" ask Yesung indicating 'here' as in the Mobit cafe.

"Yes Jongwoonie. The cafe is alright, you are such a worry-wart. Now I'm sure you see I'm alright, why don't you head home so i can take care you after we  finish working here,okay?"said Ms.Kim.

Siwon and Kangin look at each other,waiting for Yesung to refuse his mom offer,they know they can't leave Yesung at his home alone since their shop will only be closed at night and now,it's still too early.

"It's okay mom, I'll just go back to take some of my stuff and then head back to the dorm. I'm not that sick,mom." smiled Yesung, relief for there's nothing to worry about his mom anymore, beside now he think of it, He still had Jongjin to protect his mom.

All went well at the cafe, it's time for them to head to Yesung's house.

"Thanks, Kangin. I swear if she ask one more time just now,I'll cry on the spot." said Yesung, smiling to Kangin for his help. Kangin smiled back while ruffling his friend's hair. "you're welcome!" 

 

****************************************************

 

-At the dorm-


"Yeah!!!" scream the evil maknae shocking entire members who were left there.

"Yah, Cho Kyuhyun! No need to scream! What is it!" shout Shindong who getting annoyed with not getting any clue. They've been searching for anything that can give any hint from the gift, or the memo pad they got,not like it has anything else written on it other than Y letter.


"Sorry. But look at the ping i got from the ip address of the stalker who text Yesung-hyung just now!!!" Said Kyuhyun in excitement, he successfully hacking the ip address of the stalker even though it's illegal for him to do so. Not that he has the time to worried about it too.

"Hah! He was there! Wow,this is really one creepy stalker! And to add with that this person is dangerous too." said Donghae, cringing at the thought of the creepy stalker was indeed talking to Yesung's mom and even dare to make his favorite hyung cry.


"Now where he is now? Please don't said he following them." plead Eunhyuk. "The phone is not active at the moment, i need to wait for the next ping. I'll tell you guys if i got something." said Kyuhyun focusing back to his laptop. 


"Kyuhyun-ssi. Are you sure you're not a spy or a hacker than an idol. You sure fit this job..." said Heechul squinting his eyes to Kyuhyun suspiciously. 


"tsk, be grateful" said Kyuhyun still focusing on his laptop.

"Yah, don't click your tounge to your hyung!" shout the diva.

 

************************************************


-Back to Yesung's group-


They safely made it to Yesung's house without problems, not that they know anything that can give them a problem. 

"Come on hyung, we need to be hurry." said Sungmin while walking with the group to Yesung's apartment house.

Once they make it to the house,they let Yesung take everything that they need while all three of them wait in the living room. After a while, Sungmin decide to help Yesung and went to his room.

"Wow hyung! That's a lot of stuff! Is all this thing a gift from him?!" asked Sungmin who shocked by the amount of the said gifts.

"Yeah, can you help me? Its heavy..." said Yesung who carrying too much stuff at one time. 

"Kangin-hyung! Siwon-ah!  Come help Yesung-hyung!" shout Sungmin from across the corridor of Yesung's room.

After getting all the stuff to their car, Yesung remember another gift that he got, the first gift he ever got where he hid it in a different place of his room.

"Guys i forgot another one stuff, you guys wait here, I'll go back upstairs by my own,okay?" said Yesung who already on his way without waiting for their answer. 

Siwon who's about to go for Yesung when he stopped by Kangin. "It's okay, this is the only way out so you don't have to worry." said kangin. "Okay hyung, I'll wait but only for 5 minutes, then I'll go get him." replied Siwon. 

************************************************

 

-At the dorm-

 

"Arghhh!!!!" again the evil maknae scream that shocking the whole members there.

"Yah!!! I swear to god I'll strangle you if you---" not being able to finish his rant, Heechul got cut off by the said maknae.


"Hyung! Call Kangin-hyung! That guy is at Yesung's house area now!!! Faster!" shout Kyuhyun that make all the members scramble to reach any phone they can get.

"Let me!" said Henry who managed to get to his phone first.

************************************************


'-Drtttrr--drtttt-'

"Hello,Henry-ah,what's wrong?"

"....."

"The what?!"

"..."

"Yesung-hyung is not here! Wait I'll go to him now!"


'Beep' 


Kangin end the phone call and usher Sungmin and Siwon to go to Yesung's house right away.

"What's wrong hyung?!" ask Siwon, already making his way to Yesung. 

"He's here!" only with that replied,all of them took a run right away.

Once they reach there,the door to Yesung's house was wide open. There, on the floor, a box of a gift was found right in front of the door. They quickly went inside Yesung's house to find no one in there. Not even the supposed person they need to protect.

No Yesung. 


"Oh no"

 

 

 

A/N: how was it? I kinda pass out yesterday lol so i sleep all day. For compensation, here's a long chapter. I'm on the next chapter already.i hope i can finish this story gracefully ~~~ com down below what you think of it. What will happen to Uri Cloud prince!??!

 

Edited