Persimmon

Sasaeng

 

Back To 2 weeks after the kidnapping

“i know how to help Yesung”

‘Buk!’

“Yah hyung why you always hit me?!” shout Kyuhyun in agony after receiving quite a punch on his shoulder.

“It’s Yesung-hyung for you! Where’s your manner, brat!” said Heechul while glaring at the rude maknae.

“Sorry, but this is important! I know how to help him! Someone on an online chat approached me saying the he knows who kidnapped Yesung-hyung” said Kyuhyun while scrolling his online conversation with said person on his phone. 

“Wait, but only us who knows about Jongwoon’s missing. How?” ask Kangin curiously.

“That’s the thing, I ask him how he knows and he said ‘ I’ve been following the kidnapper for a long time because of his obsession with Jongwoon and I tried to warn you guys about this.’. That’s what he said then I asked him if he can give us the name but he said we have to meet him, only then he will help us” said Kyuhyun.

The members become suspicious with the new clue, thinking the possibility of walking into another trap, not after the incident where they caught up in the wrong bait the right on the day’s Yesung’s abduction happened. 

“Can we trust him? When and where will we meet him? I don’t want Yesung-hyung to suffered any longer… I miss him so much now.” said Donghae with a sob, it’s one thing to lost a member but to know the suffering is the worst for all people. 

Zhoumi trying to calm Donghae down while not breaking himself. Of all the hyungs he ever knows, Yesung is the closest to him been that how caring Yesung is with his dongseng and helping them when they were in the hardest time.

“ I already ask him when and where but he need time to confirm it. It’s seems like he’s quite busy. He will text me later. I think for now we have to check the only clue we got, the gift.” said Kyuhyun.

“Ah right. We kinda forgot about that. It’s been 2 weeks thought. Okay, we’ll wait until everyone to come home and have dinner together, then we search for the clue. Henry-ah, help hyung making dinner for everyone, okay?” said Shindong with a smile to make everyone feels better although deep down he’s hurting too.

“Okay hyung!” replied Henry with a warm smile.

**************************************************


After the dinner, Sungmin and Eunhyuk went to Yesung’s room where they put all the gift and carried it to the living room where they can search for any clues. They starting to open one by one, lots of them are soft toy and romantic cards but the more they digging into the gift, the weirder the gift become.

“Seriously, a thong…What this ert think he is? And a bra!? if he really Yesung’s fan, he know for sure Yesung not into a crossdress.” said Heechul with a straight face, waving the thong in the air.

“Yah hyung! Throw that thing away!” shouts Ryeowook, getting red by the object in Heechul’s hand.

Heechul smirking at Ryeowook redness and teasing him by waving it near Ryeowook’s face. As he keep waving the undergarment, he accidentally slip it out of his hand and the thong went flying right into Shindong’s face.

“Yah hyung! Aish, what if this is used one!? Ahh virus!” shout Shindong while throw the undergarment away from them. All of them laughing at their antics and continue their search.

“Argh!!!” shout Siwon after he open one of jar that look way to suspicious. It’s the same faulty smell they came across once. 

“Oh my, this must be the same one from the wine bottle one. There’s more here too. And now I look at it, Yesung probably received this gifts once a day. The amount of gifts and the days when Yesung approached by the stalker quite balance. But why did he get something so disturbing like the blood and something so nice like the card and soft toy?” said Leeteuk while scratching his head.

“Oh! The day went Yesung-hyung got kidnapped, I found this in front of his apartment’s door. I think he went back that day to retrieve this one. Must be important.” said Siwon while opening the gift and found the same gift Eunhyuk been receiving. 

“Hey! That’s must be connected with mine! Wait I’ll go gets mine.” said Eunhyuk and after awhile he came back with his gift.

“You guys search for more, I’ll try to put the puzzles together, might takes time. Kyuhyun, help me with your big brain!” said Eunhyuk.

Putting the puzzles take quite sometimes now, all the members found nothing aside from the disturbing blood jar and oh so romantic card.

“Ahh I’m bored now. Wait, Teukie-hyung,what our schedule for tomorrow?” ask Henry after waiting for Eunhyuk and Kyuhyun solving the puzzles for quite long.

“Oh yeah, okay now I’ll start briefing for the schedules, Kyu and Hyukkie continue the puzzles okay? You guys ask the members later about you guys schedules.” said Leetuek while walking towards his bag and fishing out the schedules paper. No matter how they were worrying about Yesung, they still need to fulfil their job as an idol professionally.

 

*****************************************************

 

“Done!” shout Kyuhyun excitedly while holding the puzzles that now taken a shape of an object.

Some of the members already went back to their room to sleep while some still waiting for the duo to finish and dozed off around them. But their sleeps were disturbed by Kyuhyun loud voice.

“huh…what? You're done Kyu, Eunhyuk-hyung?” said Ryeowook while rubbing his sleepy eyes. Once he fully awake, he take the object from Kyuhyun’s hand. “An apple?” said him.

“Nah,probably orange.” said Donghae who awake right after Ryeowook.

“No, this is a plum.” said Henry while inspecting the ‘plum’.

“Give me that. Huh.. kids, this is a persimmon, its more plummer on the outside. But why persimmon? Is this really a clue?” said Siwon while looking closer to the ‘persimmon’. “Was it indicating something?”

All of them trying to think of anything related to the clue but found a dead end.

“Argh my head hurt! Let’s continue tomorrow hyungs. We have early schedule tomorrow.” whined Henry tiredly. All the members agreed to him and decide to continue it later. 

After finish cleaning the gifts and wishing each other a goodnight, all went to take the much needed sleep for who knows what awaits them in the next day.


The next day after finishing his last schedules, Kyuhyun were the first one to arrive home. As he were about to enter the dorm, he realizes something was off with their dorm’s door, it was unlocked. ‘Did someone forgot to unlock it? Impossible. We always check it.’ thought him.

Before he even manage to hold onto the door knob, the door went wide open and accidentally hit his face. What’s shocking him more is there’s a girl silhouette who already ran far away from him.To dizzy to walk properly from the hits just now, he decide to enter the dorm and quickly inspecting the dorm just in case if this is another case of sasaeng fan.

‘Aish. This hurt so bad. Who were supposed to come back after me? I have to call him…’ thought him and remember who was supposed to finish their work early. Taking out his phone and calling the person while grimacing once in a while.

“Hello, Kangin-hyung? Are finish with your schedules? Really? Can you come home faster, our dorm got broken in and I was hurt while the culprit open the door harshly just now. No,it’s not that serious but I don’t feel safe alone. Yeah, thanks hyung. Bye.” Kyuhyun sighed after the phone call and take out a first aid to treat his possibly broken nose and swollen forehead.

After a half an hour, Kangin come into the dorm and frantically search for the maknae, once he saw Kyuhyun were playing a game in the living room, he become relief. Then,one by one, the members come home with worried face after Kangin told them what happen.

“Kyu-ah, are you really okay?” ask the leader worriedly. Checking the maknae bruises and realize how hard the hits was.

“i’m fine now. I saw the culprit figure, it was a girl. I don’t see what she’s taken from here but I've check everything here and found nothing was taken.” said Kyuhyun and took a glance everything in the living room.

“hemmm.. this is so frustating. We getting nowhere and the culprit are so easily sneak around us now!” said Heechul while frustratingly rubbing his face.

‘Ding!’

“Hah! He’s text me! He set the date! 3 days from now, at Kona beans cafe. And he said don’t tell anyone, even the stylist?” said Kyuhyun with a question. Weird out by how the stylist were mentioned in there.

“Stylist? Wait… is this guy an inside person? Why the stylist dragged into this? Ask him Kyuhyun” ask Eunhyuk.

‘Ding!’

Another text message and Kyuhyun frowned by the content.

“He said…… ‘The stylist are a bad person’….” 

 

 

Edited