You have balls?

My Stud Muffin
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Jiyong really wanted to walk away, act like he didn't saw anything but he knew he couldn't just go home and sleep after this.

"Damn it." He mumbled, stopped walking and turned back at the few guys, beating up someone he was familiar with.

"Hey!" He said, taking few steps to them. "What are you doing?"

"Not your business." One of them said as the others stopped hitting Seungri, the guy was coughing hard on the ground. "Get lost if you don't want to end like him." He said, pointing at Seungri while he was spitting some blood.

"I will but I already called the police so.." Jiyong said, swinging his phone at them.

Boys tried to walk closer to him and he stepped back, sighed when the big one told others to stop.

"We should go." He said and Seungri groaned when he kicked him for the last time. "I better not see you around my girl again."

Jiyong thought the girl Seungri was kissing aggressively was the guy's girlfriend, poor him, he thought.Because the girl seemed very eager to Jiyong.

"And for you." He held his breathe when the big guy pointed at him. "--I will see you again." He said before walking away with his friends and Jiyong let out a breathe, how ing nice, he got another bully while saving his bully, something only Jiyong would do.

"My heroooo--uhh-" Seungri was laughing with his bloody mouth but he groaned with pain as he tried to get up.Jiyong rolled his eyes before putting his phone on his pocket again.

"Bye."

"Hey---help me to get up." Seungri said while holding his stomach, the place he got kicked very hard for few times.

"No." Jiyong said and turned his back at him.It was almost morning and there were nobody on the streets expect them, he needed to get some sleep before going to his classses.

"Please---come on princess!"

Jiyong sighed, turning back as he glared at the guy.

"I am not a princess, you ."

"Ahh!" Seungri groaned and turned into a ball when Jiyong kicked him on the same place, hard.

"Did you saved me so---you can beat me up?"

"Shut the up." Jiyong said angrily, crouching down. "They ruined you--" He mumbled after taking a good look at Seungri because it wasn't really just few kicks, he was completely ed up.

"If it was only him---"

"Yeah yeah, sure." Jiyong rolled his eyes as he wrapped Seungri's arm around of his shoulder, helping him to get up.

"I am serious."

"Yeah yeah--"

"I will beat your after I got better."

"Yeah yeah." Jiyong kept mumbling, trying to help Seungri to keep his balance since his legs were really ed up, he couldn't step on his left foot but leaned on Jiyong.

"Oh God---it wasn't worth..That girl wasn't even good at giving head.." Seungri groaned as Jiyong put him on his couch.

"Nothing is worth to this." Jiyong said, taking off his coat.

"Some heads are worth it." Seungri said with a grin and Jiyong rolled his eyes.

"Just be quiet, sleep on there and go to hospital tomorrow.Bye." Jiyong said, walking towards his bed and throwing himself on it.The house wasn't really big, there were only two rooms and he still had Mia's room even if he couldn't really dare to step in.

"Hey!" Seungri kicked his bed since the couch was beside the bed, but Jiyong didn't react. "At least give me a glass of water, God is watching you my boy."

"Just---shut up." Jiyong said as he grabbed the bottle from the nightstand and threw it on Seungri's stomach, making him groan in pain.

He fell asleep soon since he worked his of whole night, not really caring about Seungri.

After turning his alarm off in the morning, he looked at the couch, seeing Seungri sleeping in a weird position.His ribs should be hurting, Jiyong could swear he felt that strong kick just while watching them so, he could imagine.He took a shower and grabbed his backpack, leaving for his classes without waking Seungri up.There wasn't something he could steal anyway, and Jiyong thought he would be gone after waking up.

But he wasn't really gone when he came back.

"What are you doing?"

"Don't you have some bacon?" Seungri said like it was so normal, casually looking inside Jiyong's kitchen cupboard.

"Why are you still here?" Jiyong said, putting his bag down after closing the door.

"Cause I am in pain and I can't walk---stop being dramatic." 

"You need to go---you know what, you." Jiyong said when he saw Seungri grinning, obviously mocking him. "Do whatever the you want, I don't have enough time to play with you."

"Play with meeee~~" Seungri kept mocking, knowing Jiyong couldn't kick him out since he was aware of the fact that Seungri and his friends would kick his later.

Jiyong checked the watch without caring about him, he needed to go to hospital since his shift at the restaurant was close.

"What are you doing? Hey---do you have a sugar daddy?" Seungri kept poking him with his foot while Jiyong was putting some sweets in his bag, grabbing few things from the fridge.

"Answer me." Seungri kept disturbing him but he ignored him and walked to his closet, grabbing his blue jean

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter