Tough boys likes kisses too

My Stud Muffin
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Hyung?" Jiyong furrowed his eyebrows after opening the door, very surprised to see Jun Seo at his door since it wasn't a time to visit. 

"Hey---Were you sleeping?" Jun Seo chuckled nervously and Jiyong nodded, yawning before looking up at him.

"What are you doing here?"

"I was just---I felt bad about earlier." He said and Jiyong ruffled his own hair, trying to open his eyes because he was really sleepy.But he could see the guy was drunk. "I couldn't sleep."

"It's fine--"

"No, I didn't want to become a hero, I was just--" He paused. "Can we talk about this inside?"

"Oh--sure." Jiyong opened the door wider like he just noticed he didn't let the guy step inside.

Seungri was leaning against the wall while listening them but he didn't really feel good about that guy going inside.

"Come on Tweety, don't be a ." He mumbled, walking to Jiyong's door since they already walked inside.He didn't know why but he didn't want Jiyong to be together with that guy.He wasn't sure what was happening between them but he chose to stand there to find out.

"You are just a or..--too naive than I thought." He mumbled while playing with his gum, leaning against the wall again.

"Do you want something to drink---"

"That guy and you---are you guys a thing?"

"What?" Jiyong stopped when he was walking to kitchen, turned back at Jun Seo.

"That punk."

"Oh--Seungri..--No, he is just an annoying friend." Jiyong lied, walking to the counter for make some coffee.

"Are you sure?"

"Yeah---Hyung--What are you doing?" Jiyong got surprised when Jun Seo moved too close, wrapping his arms around of Jiyong from behind.

"Isn't it obvious? Can't you see that I really like you?"

"W-What?" Jiyong quickly turned around, looking at him with very surprised eyes. 

"Don't act like you don't know, Jiyong." He said and Jiyong pulled his hand away when Jun Seo tried to come even closer.

"I think you should go home."

"No---I waited enough for this Jiyong."

"Let me go." Jiyong said in a serious tone when he grabbed his wrist, not letting him walk away.

"No---Don't you think you are making it obvious?"

"What?"

"That you want a guy."

Jiyong clenched his fist, struggling to get away.

"You don't know what you are saying."

"I do know, and I am sicked of your innocent role."

Jiyong couldn't believe the way he talked as he kept looking at him, he really thought he was just a good guy, that was why he helped Jiyong with a lot of things.But it turned out that he wanted a payback.

"Let me go, now." Jiyong said again because Jun Seo was holding him too tight for his like and he didn't like where this was going.

"Don't do this Jiyong, you know you like me too."

"No---stop it!" Jiyong struggled to get away when he pushed him against the wall. "I don't like you!"

"Then why did you act like that?!"

Jiyong got shocked when the guy slapped him all of sudden.

"You acted like you wanted me too!"

Jiyong was still standing there with a shocked face, couldn't believe that he really slapped him like that.

"Did you really think I had done all this cause I pity you?! I even helped you with Mia's hospital! What did you thought?! Were you trying to use me?!"

Jiyong couldn't even talk after that moment because he could imagine what was going to happen next and even if he tried hard to fight back, the guy was stronger than him.

"Come on Jiyong...---It doesn't have to be like this.." He brushed Jiyong's hair back since his bangs were all over his face because of the strong slap. "It does't have to be like this.." He repeated as he caressed Jiyong's cheek but Jiyong grimaced before pulling his head away.

"I told you that---I don't like you!" Jiyong didn't even hesitate after releasing his hand from Jun Seo's hold and grabbing the glass ashtray on his left, hitting his head hard with it.

"JIYONG! WAIT!" Jun Seo tried to walk after him as Jiyong quickly went to door.

"Uh-oh." Seungri grabbed him when Jiyong bumped into him since he was trying to run away.He wasn't an idiot, he knew Jun Seo could beat him with just a punch, so best option was running away.

"Seems like you were just dumb." Seungri mumbled.

"Let me go I--"

"Jiyong!"

Seungri looked at him when Jiyong suddenly grabbed his arm with the voice they heard.

"What are you doing here?" Jun Seo stopped as he saw Seungri.

"Did you---hit him? Hell Tweety, good shot." Seungri laughed when he saw Jun Seo standing in front of the door, his forehead was bleeding.

"This is between us you--"

"He was really serious when he told he didn't need a hero, bro." Seungri kept talking calmly, looking at the guy while chewing his gum. "I mean look at you--such a shame."

"I said---"

"Ah ah ah ah---I wouldn't do that." Seungri stepped further when Jun Seo tried to grab Jiyong.

"We need to talk Jiyong, just tell him to--"

" you." Jiyong said as he crossed his arms behind Seungri, looking at him.

"I was right about you---you lied when you said you had nothing to do with him!" Jun Seo said, Seungri still listening calmly. "You were acting like a but only refusing me!"

Jiyong was about to reach him since he couldn't stand anymore but before him, Seungri punched Jun Seo in the face.Really hard.

"Thanks." Jiyong said since the guy passed out with the damn punch.

"My pleasure." Seungri said with a smile. "Are you gonna take a shot on me too?" Seungri pointed at his hand and Jiyong realized that he was still holding the ashtray.

"I knew smoking would save me one day." He said after sighing and Seungri chuckled, but then tilted his head. "Did he hit you?"

"Oh..--" Jiyong remembered the slap and touched his cheek before getting closer the guy on the ground, kicking him hard on the stomach.

"So, can I have a coffee now?" Seungri said with a smile, leaning his arm on the doorway with a satisfied expression.

Jiyong wasn't a , Seungri was sure.

 

 

 

***

 

 

 

"Come on Jiyong--Open the door, we should talk about this.I am sorry and--"

"Why the you are still here?" Seungri suddenly opened the door with a sleepy face and looked at the guy. "Do I need to stab you?"

Jun Seo sighed deeply, rubbing his face before talking.He was seeming really pale and sick, he was obviously drunk last night and he realized it could damage him if Jiyong would tell it to someone.

"Look---I won't see him again just--"

"The only reason you are not at a hospital is--" Seungri suddenly said in a different tone, stepping outside like he didn't want Jiyong to hear them. "--that I wanted to stay with Jiyong, not waste my time with beating you." he said with a smile, looking at the guy. "So you better not test me."

"He told me he doesn't have anything to do with you."

"So?" Seungri looked at him, tilting his head. 

"Why are you so interested with this?" Jun Seo asked, obviously aware of the fact that he could reach Jiyong ten times easier if Seungri wasn't appearing everywhere.

"He won't take your classes again and if I see you around him---or heard anything.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter