Special Smiles

My Stud Muffin
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"What are you doing? Hey!" Jiyong rushed to the bed as he walked inside.He went to see his sister and told Seungri to sleep but he was trying to get up.

"Doctor said that you can't force yourself, you were ing stabbed Seungri." Jiyong grabbed his arm as he glared at him.

"But I need to pee." Seungri said with a smile, making Jiyong sigh.

"Then be slow." Jiyong helped him to stand up but he catched the expression on Seungri's face, it sure hurt but that was mocking him and trying to act like it didn't hurt at all.

"--" Seungri mumbled, it probably hurt more when he stood on his feet.

"It's okay." Jiyong placed his palm on Seungri's stomach gently as he wrapped his other arm around of his waist. "You were out for a while, it will be fine." He said while he was leading Seungri to the bathroom.Honestly he didn't understand himself either, but after Seungri was out of his sight he felt much more gloomy.He was the same before getting close with him but he kinda, missed him.He saw Seungri's soft side and he had a feeling like Seungri wasn't bad as everyone thought, he could smell the muffin.

"I am ing tired." Seungri sighed after Jiyong helped him to go back to bed.

"It's fine." Jiyong chuckled. "You will be okay in a week."

"But I am bored." Seungri said, looking at Jiyong.

"Why? Do you want to go out and look for more trouble?" 

"Exactly."

"Shut up." Jiyong said while covering Seungri with the blanket. "--and sleep."

"But I don't want to sleep."

Jiyong glared at him.

"You were out for days Seungri, it's not like you had a little cut.You need to rest."

Seungri huffed and Jiyong smiled, he knew that little problematic boy hated to stay there but had no other choice.

"I should go to work."

"Are you gonna leave me alone? Here?"

"Stop being dramatic." Jiyong chuckled. "I already asked if I can take you home but they said doctor needs to check on you tonight, I will ask it again tomorrow."

"Are you gonna take me home?" Seungri teased as he leaned closer to Jiyong, making him smile.

"Yes, I can't trust you around nurses." He said with an annoyed smile and Seungri grinned.

"Come on, Tweety." He smiled, grabbing Jiyong's hand and intertwining their fingers. "Is that the only reason?"

"Aah...I have another reason too." Jiyong said, looking up before talking. "I don't know where you live and you can get lost again."

Seungri his lips before smiling wider, he liked the way Jiyong .

"That's it?"

"I have one another reason too." Jiyong said before cupping Seungri's cheek with his other hand and leaning closer, kissing his lips sweetly. 

"I like this reason better." Seungri grinned before pulling him into another kiss.Jiyong wasn't going to say it loud but he liked it so much when Seungri answered his kiss like that.Because he saw him kissing a lot of girls and he could say Seungri seemed very aggressive about it, like it was the first step of and he wanted to take all the steps faster.But he loved the way Seungri devoured his lips in a soft way, like he enjoyed it.Like he liked Jiyong.

"Hyung? What are you doing?"

"You scared me!" Jiyong yelled at Daesung because he was so focused on the phone, didn't hear him entering.

"I was just----Oh, is that the famous fire? Why are you looking at?---Oh my god! No! No!"

"Daesung---no."

"It is him!"

"No listen--"

"It is ing him!"

Jiyong facepalmed and sighed when Daesung saw his phone screen.

"I never thought about it! Of course it's him! Lee Seungri! He is Lee Seungri right?!"

"Keep your voice down." Jiyong glared at him.

"I knew he was dangerous! You should stop seeing him! He is a ing murderer!"

"How do you know?" Jiyong furrowed his eyebrows. "They couldn't find the--"

"You can ask everyone! There are dozens of blogs about it and everyone thinks he was the killer!"

"But--"

"He should be sick!" 

Jiyong sighed deeply.

"He is ing Lee Seungri! I can't believe this---Youngbae hyung! You won't believe what just happened!" 

Jiyong pouted and hit his head on the desk when Daesung called Youngbae.Honestly he knew Daesung was right, all day he read thousands of blogs, articles, anything, and almost everyone was thinking Seungri was the killer.Because it didn't make sense the other way, a lot of people said he didn't really like his father and he was so close with his disabled sister.People thought that was the reason he didn't set her on fire.

But he chose to not think about it at the moment.

He felt like he didn't want to go home and took a taxi after work.He didn't really know why but lately he really wanted to see Seungri.Walking into that lonely apartment was making him feel even more gloomy.He didn't really notice it but after some time Seungri became his savior, the door he escaped from all of his worries and anxiety.Because with Seungri it was just teasing, mocking and joking, nothing more.That was why he spent all day with searching about the fire

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter