Taming a lion

My Stud Muffin
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"You are lying, this wasn't your first time."

"It was."

"No."

"Yes."

"How can you--" Jiyong looked at him, not knowing why he was still grinning. "---no it wasn't your first time."

"I am sorry to be good at ." Seungri chuckled but with that mention Jiyong's smile faded away, remembering Seungri was really good at it since he loved to play around.

"It was my first with a guy but obviously, not going to be the last."

"No---stop it." Jiyong grabbed his hands when Seungri tried to touch him again. "I let this happen because.."

"Because?" Seungri was grinning, looking at Jiyong.

"Because...--I had a bet, yeah."

"Bet?" Seungri pulled him by his hands, making Jiyong wobble towards him on the bed.

"Yes---with Daesung." Jiyong said. "He said I can't get into your pants since you are such a bad boy and, here we are." He opened his arms. "I got into your pants, I won." He tilted his head. "Why are you looking at me like that? You thought only tops can use others? You are good at , I just used you." He said with a cute expression, tilting his chin before leaning on the headboard. "I haven't got laid for a while." He smiled and honestly he was having fun with playing like that, because for some reason he felt good after , like he kept pushing it down but he really wanted it to happen.

"Is that so? You could let Jun Seo too." Seungri said, playing along as he rested his head on his palm.

"Nahh..He is usual."

"What does that mean?" Seungri chuckled, feeling weird to see Jiyong like that since the guy used to put some space between them.Seungri wasn't idiot, he could understand Jiyong didn't hate him after the things happened between them.Honestly he wasn't really Seungri's type, Seungri didn't even felt like he wanted to sleep with a guy before.But he wasn't someone who thought a lot before doing things.If he felt like it, he would just do it.He never cared others at all.

"I mean he is okay but---you know, casual teacher."

"Casual?" Seungri chuckled. "Then what am I?"

"You seem tough but.." Jiyong looked at him. "--I have a feeling like you are actually a muffin inside."

"Muffin?" 

"Muffin."

"I am definitely not."

"Chocolate muffin."

"Why is that?"

"That's my favorite."

"I thought you just used me." Seungri chuckled when Jiyong just puckered his lips. "I would have get into your pants earlier if I knew your cuteness level was going to rise up."

"Shut up." Jiyong rolled away, wrapping the blanket around of himself as he turned his back at Seungri. "You can go to find some chicks since I already used you."

Seungri chuckled at that, knowing Jiyong was still upset with the thing about that nurse.

"I already have a chick beside me though." Seungri said with a grin, rolling closer before spooning Jiyong.

"Well, you have a point." Jiyong raised his eyebrows, turning to look at him. "--I am so chick it won't even be hard for me to find a nice boyfriend."

Seungri shook his head.

"Hmm.." He said grinning, getting closer to Jiyong's face as he wrapped his arms around of his waist. "Did you know that I got arrested a lot and got into prison for few times?"

"Are you threatening me?"

"Just facts."

Jiyong rolled his eyes before turning his back at him again.He really didn't understand why he couldn't just stop Seungri before it was too late.At past he never liked that kind of guys, he used to bully him for God's Sake.But the thing made Jiyong set his walls on fire was the way Seungri acted, like he wasn't the Seungri he knew.Like he got softer without noticing and honestly; Jiyong loved that.For once he wanted to be carefree like him, not thinking about how it would go or end but just let his emotions take the wheel.It didn't feel bad at all.He didn't know when was the last time someone hugged him while sleeping, so, not bad at all.

 

 

 

***

 

 

 

"Is that a---hickey?"

"What?--hahahahhah--no." Jiyong pulled his collar up.

"Don't lie!"

"I am not lying."

"I can smell the motorbike on you."

"What? How can you--"

Mia grinned, pointing at him.

"See! I catched you!"

"Stop being stupid."

"Are you guys really together? I mean---that's awesome!"

"It's not---and we are not." Jiyong said, sitting on the chair as Mia leaned on her pillow, looking at him excitedly.After the first visit Seungri came for few more times and Mia really liked him since he was funny.

"What do you mean you are not?"

"We are just---it's not dating."

"But giving hickeys?" 

Jiyong glared at her.

"Okay you are my older brother and all but---seriously?!" She said after a sigh, looking at him. "It's obvious that you like him, why are you acting like this?"

"How it's obvious?"

"Your eyes..your eyes.." She pointed at her own eyes before pointing at his. 

''Your eyes your eyes.---my ." Jiyong imitated her before messing her hair and she chuckled.

"I am serious! Why aren't you guys dating?"

"Cause he is not someone to date." Jiyong looked at her. "He is one of the boys I would told you to stay away from."

"Pffftttt!" Mia rolled her eyes hard. "So are you telling me you can't just tame a bad boy?"

"Tame? Where is my sister and what did you do to her?"

She chuckled, crossing her arms and blowing her hair on her forehead with a cool expression.

"I had a friend, who was dating with a tough boy.He used to sleep with every girl around but my friend didn't tell him that she wanted to date or he can't play around anymore."

Jiyong furrowed his eyebrows at that.

"She just said she didn't care that they didn't date since she was playing around too." She winked at him. "Get it?"

"Get what?"

"Arrgghhh..You are desperate!"

"Why are you hyped up? Hah?" Jiyong chuckled at her happy vibe.

"Cause finally you have someone who could take care of you and I won't feel bad after--" She stopped, realizing she was thinking loud.

"No Mia,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter