Tweety and Punk

My Stud Muffin
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Uhmm--hello." he waved with a smile, gripping on his backpack. "--again."

"Hello, again." the guy smiled and Jiyong walked closer to him without glancing back at Seungri, trying to distract them since they would really kill Seungri this time. 

"What are you doing here? Calling the police?" The guy said with a smile and Jiyong chuckled nervously. 

"Honestly I---live here---there." He pointed at his apartment, other two laughing at the action while the big guy walked closer to him with the thick stick inside his hand.Jiyong was sure it had something to do with Seungri's leg since it had some blood on it.

"Yeah?"

"Yeah." He smiled nervously, looking at the guy.

"Last time you called the police, didn't you?"

"Yes but I was trying to--"

"--save the er who make out with my girlfriend?" The guy looked at him with his arched eyebrows, now too close than Jiyong liked.

"No no--" He shook his hands. "---I completely agree with you, plus he was bullying me so---I didn't really felt bad to see him getting the he deserves."

The guy furrowed his eyebrows, obviously confused.

"But you were about to kill him and----do you think it's really worth?"

He didn't say anything but looked at Jiyong.

"Can I say something but---you won't hit me?"

He chuckled at that, surprised Jiyong.

"I can't promise."

"Okay---he told me he didn't even know she had a boyfriend, she told him she was single." He lied, looking directly at the guy.

"What? And you believed that ?"

"You know he is an , why would he lie about this? He would prefer to be cocky about it."

The guy paused for a moment, looking at his friends.

"I am trying to say---you are handsome---obviously powerful." Jiyong said, feeling a bit relaxed since the guy seemed like he actually listened him before beating the out of him. "--You deserve better."

"Well man..I never said it but..--" One of his friends said when he was about to talk. "--I never really liked her."

"Me too." Other one said and the guy seemed surprised, Jiyong pressing his lips together as he stole few glances towards the place he left Seungri.

"Why he was bullying you?" The guy suddenly asked, making Jiyong gulp.

"Cause I..I do ballet."

"Ballet?" He asked, seeming very surprised. "Are you taking classes?"

"Uhm..yes."

"Where? My sister goes to class at the old--"

"--old theatre? I go there too."

"Really?"

"Yes, what's her name?"

"Da Eun."

"Da Eun?" Jiyong chuckled. "--I know her!--Sometimes we go to lunch together!"

"Can't we continue this at my place? It's ing cold and that er ran off already." One of the guys said and the big one sighed, offering his hand to Jiyong after throwing the stick away.

"I am Dong Hyun---Daek Ho and Haneul." He introduced the others and Jiyong quickly bowed.

"I am Jiyong."

"Come on---There are a lot of drinks at my place." One of the guys wrapped his arm around of Jiyong as he pulled him away but Jiyong stopped.

"I need to go to work tomorrow and--"

"We will drop you off, come on." They kept pulling him away and he had no choice, hoping they wouldn't change their mind and beat him up.

"I didn't know men could do ballet too, how is it?" One of them asked, leading him to a car and he sighed, beginning to answer their questions.

 

 

 

****

 

 

 

"Please don't be dead---please don't be dead--please don't be----oh god." Jiyong closed his eyes and took a deep breathe before kneeling down.Seungri was still on the same corner he left him last night.He wasn't conscious and there was a lot of blood.

"Seungri---hey!" He tried to wake him up but he wasn't reacting.Jiyong tried to come back earlier but the guys insisted about drinking together, talking about Dong Hyun's sister which he was assigned to take care of at the classes, plus that cheap girlfriend.He could only comeback after few hours, it was already morning.Obviously nobody saw him in that dirty corner.

"----." He cursed as he wrapped Seungri's arm around of him, pulling the unconscious guy closer after grabbing him by waist.Fortunately his home was close, or else there was no way for him to carry that huge guy.

"Don't die---don't die." He kept mumbling while taking off Seungri's clothes.He pulled his jeans down to look at the wound but quickly grimaced, closed his eyes since it seemed really bad.

"Ugh!--I am done with you!---ing !" He hit Seungri's face with the t-shirt in his hand, feeling angry since he had to take care of him again.

Seungri was laying on his bed with only his boxers after he cleaned the wound, it wasn't really easy since he was a person who couldn't even stand to see a little wound.

"Dickhead." He put the ice pack on Seungri's face harshly.He was really ed up, he had a damn big swollen eye and it was turning into purple slowly.His chin, cheeks and the place close to his eyebrow was hella red.

"Ahh god." He sighed, seeing he needed to go to class but he was really tired, he didn't get any sleep and today his shift at the restaurant was starting earlier.So he decided to sleep, hugging his pillow after throwing himself beside Seungri.

But he didn't expect to wake up to the knock on his door, because really, he didn't have a lot of visitors.

"Oh---hyung." He smiled nervously as he saw his dance teacher in front of him. "Why are you--"

"I got worried you never skip classes, is everything alright?" The guy tried to look inside but Jiyong didn't open the door completely. 

"I am sorry---yeah I am okay I was just--" he faked few coughs. "--feeling sick and wanted to rest."

"Okay, I just wanted to check on you." The guy smiled and Jiyong mirrored it, nodding slowly. 

"Thank you."

"See you tomorrow then--"

"Hey princess! Where are you? I can't---ing see." Jiyong pressed his lips together and closed his eyes, letting out a sigh after Seungri yelled from inside and made his hyung, Jun Seo, look at him.

"It's just----See you tomorrow." Jiyong said awkwardly before closing the door.

"Why the  you are shouting?" 

"Cause I can't see---ugh.." Seungri was holding the ice pack around his eye when Jiyong walked in.

"I thought you were dead, I am disappointed." He mumbled and sat beside him on the bed.

"How did you---Why did you jump out?!" Seungri suddenly kicked him like he just remembered what happened and Jiyong groaned, scooting away.

"Why? Because you were about to die and I saved your , that's why!"

"But----they didn't do anything to you?" Seungri asked with a confused face and Jiyong smiled, opening his arms.

"Completely okay."

"How?"

"His sister turned out to be my friend, she is taking the same class with me." Jiyong said, Seungri staring at his face with a 'really?' expression.

"If you are not dead get up and get out." He said walking to kitchen. "If not---eat and sleep." He put a bowl on th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter