Big Bad Wolf

My Stud Muffin
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"I won't tell you why I did it." Seungri said with a calm voice, his fingers still inside Jiyong's soft hair. "But you should know that I was aware of what I was doing." He said and waited for a response but Jiyong nodded slowly after a while.Then he tilted his head, looking at Seungri while reaching for younger's hand.

"Can I ask you something?" Jiyong said while looking at him, which made Seungri feel very strange since he wasn't used to be hold like that. "At the end of the month there will be a trial show, audience will be allowed.Do you want to come?" He asked softly, which made Seungri chuckle before leaning closer.

"You want me to watch you doing ballet?"

"Yes." Jiyong intertwined their fingers as he looked at him with a smile. "My friends will be there but..I want you to come too." He added with a grin and chuckled when Seungri stole a sweet kiss from his lips.

"I can't promise, I can be damaged or dead." He teased and Jiyong glared at him.

"I will make sure that you won't die." He said, arching his eyebrows and making Seungri smile.

"Deal." Seungri mumbled before leaning closer for another kiss but soon Jiyong put his palm on his chest.

"Seungri.."

"I know, I know." Seungri whined as Jiyong chuckled. "Just a week, a week.I can survive." He mumbled before pulling Jiyong closer and hugging him tightly as the older chuckled against his neck.Honestly Jiyong had no idea what the he was doing with a guy like Seungri, but he liked him a lot and he didn't have power to mute his heart and let his brain take over.It was the exact same for Seungri, he really didn't know what the he was doing with letting Jiyong hold him like that, but he liked to have Jiyong close a lot and somehow he couldn't just walk away when he got the chance.He could feel something about Jiyong was different, older acted like they never talked about the fire even though Seungri confessed that he did it.Seungri could feel Jiyong wanted him close, not like others, Jiyong wanted him to stay safe and close and it made Seungri feel so good, because he never received this kind of treatment and he didn't have power to tell his heart to stop liking Jiyong.Because it was been so long since he fell asleep with a smile on his face, just like now, he just caressed Jiyong's hair and closed his eyes.Feeling safe for the first time in his life, like he didn't need to be on the alert like always.

 

 

 

****

 

 

 

If Seungri needed to be honest, he thought it was going to be boring as hell.He didn't really know much about ballet but he had an idea like everything about it was kinda boring and simple.He was sitting in the between of Daesung and Youngbae; which he met there and had no idea why he was giving him weird looks.They were waiting for the show to start as the saloon got filled.When the lights went off and they only lightened the stage, Seungri could swear his heart missed a beat.The first person who appeared on he stage was Jiyong and he was completely white, wearing white tights with a loose white long sleeve.His orange hair was making him look even more light, like he didn't even try hard to dance like that, like he was just doing it and it was the easiest thing in the world.

Seungri gulped as the other dancers joined to Jiyong, straightened up on his seat.He didn't even want to blink and miss a second, suddenly ballet was the most ing exciting thing ever and he completely felt captivated.He didn't pay attention to the fact that he never really watched Jiyong doing ballet cause he didn't thought it would be like this, it was definitely like a dream and Seungri couldn't stop smiling when it was Jiyong's turn to dance, like he wanted to shout that boy was his boy, like he felt so damn proud.

Jiyong seemed like an angel, he was obviously better than other male dancers and it was too obvious.Few boys seemed too stiff and all, even Seungri could see it.But Jiyong was smiling all the time, moving on the floor like he could do it in his sleep.

"You were amazing hyung!"

"Yeah bro you killed it!" His friends said when they met after the show, a lot of girls looking at Jiyong's direction even though he was in his regular clothes now, black sweatpants with some comfortable t-shirt and carrying his back on his shoulder.

"What do you think big bad wolf?" Jiyong asked with a tease, looking at Seungri.

"I thought he was going to have an heart attack." Daesung grinned but Jiyong seemed surprised, looking at him with big eyes.

"Really?"

"Yeah, he didn't even blink." Youngbae added, which made Jiyong seem even more surprised now.

"Yeah?"

"Hell yeah, you ing killed it." Seungri said all of sudden, still couldn't get out of the effect of watching Jiyong dancing like that.

A lot of people around them looked at Jiyong with the loud curse.Seungri wasn't a guy who really acted nice and kind around others.Youngbae looked at Jiyong worriedly since he knew Jiyong didn't like that kind of things.

"Really?" But he seemed happy to hear that, looking at Seungri with big eyes like the way he talked didn't matter, like he really wanted him to like his dance.

"Yes." Seungri smiled, wrapping an arm around of

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter