Ask me

My Stud Muffin
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"Hey, Seungri--"

"What--"

"Come on, drink this." Jiyong handed him a glass of water while Seungri was trying to open his eyes.

"But I just--"

"It was 4 hours ago." Jiyong pushed the pill inside his mouth and made him drink the water before he could say he just took the pill. "You need to take it in every 4 hours, or else it will start to hurt." He mumbled, putting the glass away. "Now go back to sleep."

Seungri just nodded since he was already half sleeping.The pills he was taking was making him want to sleep all the time and he didn't really want to wake up since it hurt like a .After two days Jiyong took him to his home and it was like a dream for Seungri because he didn't feel sober at all.He was waking up and Jiyong was there, forcing him to eat something or pushing some pill inside his mouth.He didn't move much when Jiyong was gone because all he wanted to do was sleep.

"Seungri?" Jiyong kind of panicked when he walked in and couldn't see Seungri on the bed.It was the only place Seungri was on for the last week.

"Seungri?" He checked all the rooms and when he realized that Seungri was nowhere, a weird feeling began to rise in his chest.Because the last time Seungri got vanished God was on his side and with some luck, he found him.But he started to feel really different as he stood there, looking at the empty room.

"Oh--you are early." Seungri suddenly opened the door. "I found the keys and went for a walk." He said, showing him the keys. 

"Why?" Jiyong asked with a weird expression and Seungri furrowed his eyebrows.

"Cause a Tweety around here was pouting about not having my number." He said, holding his new phone up to show Jiyong. "I wanted to have some fresh air but my stomach hurts like hell." He said, finally sitting his on the couch and letting out a breathe.He wanted to walk around a bit but he felt extra tired now.

"What's wrong?" He asked when he noticed Jiyong was still standing there with the same weird face.

"Nothing---I will take a shower." He said and rushed inside the bathroom, making Seungri stare behind him.Something was obviously wrong but Seungri's belly was hurting too much to let him figure it out.He just layed on the couch and grabbed his new phone and Jiyong's.He was always grumbling about he had nothing to contact with Seungri, so he quickly saved his new number on Jiyong's phone, called himself.Seungri was about to put older's phone away when a text showed up on the screen.

 

Dae: Hyung! Did you ask Seungri about it? Ask it already!

 

Seungri furrowed his eyebrows before tapping on the text, and then he read all the messages.It wasn't hard to see Jiyong was very curious about it, because when he looked at older's search history, it was filled with the fire articles.

He sighed before putting the phone away, closing his eyes.

"Not going to work?" Seungri asked when he woke up and saw Jiyong walking around with his pyjamas.

"Daesung will take my shift for tonight." He said, putting some plates on the table. "You should eat something before you take the pills." He mumbled and Seungri smiled at that.He had no idea what to take at which hour and honestly he wouldn't even take any pills if Jiyong wasn't forcing him to do.

"Come here." Seungri patted beside him on the couch when Jiyong chose to sit across and older looked at him before getting up, sitting beside Seungri instead.

"What's wrong with my ballerina? Huh?" He teased with a smile as he brushed Jiyong's hair back to see his face and smiled even wider when he saw Jiyong pouting.

"I'm not a ballerina." He mumbled. "It's just---I don't know, I thought you were gone again." He sighed, closing his eyes before talking. "I'm sorry, I know it's foolish but just..you are so ing carefree like you can get lost at the moment I turn my head." 

Seungri chuckled before wrapping his arm around of Jiyong.

"Is that mean you want me around?"

"I don't know why but yeah, I do want you around." Jiyong answered, looking at him. "With healthy bones." Jiyong said and poked his stomach softly, meaning th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter