Heart Fire

My Stud Muffin
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"What about his job?"

"I don't know."

"You really don't know anything about him." Daesung stopped placing the products and looked at Jiyong. "Why are you talking to him? He seems dangerous."

"He is not really dangerous." Jiyong answered, not looking at him as he kept placing the snacks on their places.

"You don't even know few simple things about him, hyung." Daesung glared at him. "And he keeps showing at everywhere, I mean---don't you feel disturbed at all? It's pretty scary.Is he threatening you or something?"

"Shut up and help me with this." Jiyong said as he grabbed another box but he was thinking about that fact too, he really didn't know anything about Seungri.Everytime he asked something Seungri was changing the topic, making few cocky comments to let it go.He never answered that kind of questions.

Jiyong sighed while walking back to home.Seungri wasn't around for three days, damn three days.

"I don't even have his number, awesome." Jiyong mumbled, getting into his apartment.

At first he thought Seungri liked him too, that was why he felt like maybe things could change.But now he was feeling used, and he hated that.Seungri just got vanished all of sudden and the most important thing was, Jiyong knew nothing about him, he didn't even know where he did live or work.He wanted to be carefree like Seungri, just wanted to have some good time and didn't insist about knowing a lot because of that.But now he felt bothered, he wanted to know what happened to Seungri.

"Are you laying on a corner with blood or are you a ing ?" Jiyong mumbled, looking at TV while laying on his bed. "I prefer you dead." He said as he grabbed the remote.Honestly he didn't expect to like Seungri this much.He just thought, why not? He was alone and some guy like Seungri around him would be joyful, at least it would make him forget about his problems for a while.But things didn't go as he expected.He noticed it last week, when he felt like he wanted to snuggle closer to Seungri.But he didn't anyway, cause he knew Seungri was about to leave.Jiyong never felt like a cry baby, he wouldn't say stay to a man even he was dying from his love, he was that kind of person.But he was upset since Seungri just got vanished like that, leaving nothing behind like nothing happened.

After a week Jiyong started to think Seungri wasn't really around because he saw his friends.Actually he could ask them where Seungri was but he didn't, not feeling like he wanted to know.But he got very suprised when one of Seungri's friends stopped him.

"Hyung---Did you know where is Seungri hyung?"

"What?" He looked at the boy. "No--You guys don't know it either?"

"No." He shook his head. "He is not answering his phone for a while."

Jiyong gulped, feeling his heartbeats gettig faster with the thought of something bad happened to Seungri.

"Actually we are worried about that Chen guy.Seungri hyung beat the out of him a while ago and since he got vanished, we started to think maybe he wanted to take a revenge or something."

"But you said Seungri did got him already, he would deal with him again."

"Yeah but that guy is a damn sly, he wouldn't go after him alone."

Jiyong sighed, his heart feeling a lot heavier with the new info.Because he knew Seungri wouldn't back off.Even while bullying Jiyong, Seungri never let others beat him up or anything, he wasn't a guy who would go after a person with more people.But Jiyong started to feel bad about this.

"I will tell you guys if I hear about him, you do the same okay?"

The boy nodded before walking away but Jiyong couldn't stop thinking about it.

"Hyung!---Be careful!"

"Sorry." He mumbled as Daesung helped him with the mess he created in the storage.

"What's wrong?"

"Nothing."

"Go." Daesung said, looking at him. "Go to hospital, I can take care of this."

"No it's fine I just--"

"Hyung." Daesung didn't let him talk since he seemed off all day. "Just go and visit your sister okay, it's fine."

Jiyong nodded slowly before thanking him.He was still thinking what could happen as he walked inside the hospital.

"Seungri?" He got shocked when he saw Seungri on a stretcher.

"Oh---do you know him?" The nurse who was moving the strecther suddenly stopped and looked at Jiyong.

"Yes I---I am his friend--Is he alright?" Jiyong quickly went closer because Seungri wasn't awake and his face seemed pale.

"He came a week ago, we tried to reach his relatives but his phone was already crashed and after looking at his ID we saw that all of his family died."

"All of them?" Jiyong looked at her, not understanding what she meant.At least one person could--

"Yes, in the Lee fire.You never heard about it?" 

Jiyong could only shook his head, still couldn't believe he was about to walk further without noticing Seungri if he would came a little late or early.

"What happ

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter