Don't fall for him, don't.

My Stud Muffin
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"It's so cool! I didn't know you could do that!" One of the boys chuckled and Jiyong smiled.His life was always weird but honestly he wouldn't even think that he could sit together with his bullies, plus they were all talking to him like they were friends for years.

"What are you doing? Get up." He tried to push Seungri when he placed his head on Jiyong's lap, laying on the grasses suddenly.

"I heard that you were going out with Daesung."

"What?--How did you--What?" Jiyong looked at him confusedly.

"Where are you going?"

"Why?" Jiyong furrowed his eyebrows, looking down at the guy who was laying on him casually.

"Where.are.you--"

"To dinner!---Stop it." Jiyong pushed him away when Seungri got closer to him, secretly threatening him with a kiss again.

"Dinner? Can I come too?"

"Why? It's not your style." Jiyong said, grabbing the chips others handed.Because of Seungri, he was spending a lot of time with him and his friends, technically Seungri forced them all and they seemed like they were afraid of Seungri.It was hella weird at first but with time both sides left the past behind because obviously Seungri didn't give them other chance.

"What's my style?"

"Just---you can't." Jiyong said, stuffing chips in Seungri's mouth to shut him. "I am late----I should go." Jiyong said as he noticed his watch, he needed to visit Mia today.

"To Mia." He rolled his eyes and said before Seungri could ask because he could see the way he looked.After they began to hang out Seungri was asking too many questions, like he was acting like he needed to know where Jiyong goes.

"I will drop you--"

"Don't you dare." Jiyong glared at him. "Last time you were about to kill us."

"You are exaggerating."

"See you later."

"See you!" He waved at the others without caring about Seungri.

"So you thought you can go away like that?" 

Jiyong stopped and sighed deeply when Seungri slapped his , making others laugh as he followed the older.

"Okay---do you want to come? Then you are gonna take a bus with me." Jiyong said, thinking that punk wouldn't go for it.

"Alright." Seungri said with a smile, placing his hands in his jeans pockets and looking innocently.

"I wouldn't---do that." One of the guys laughed but Jiyong shook his head.

"It's better than that killing machine." He said, pointing at the motorbike before walking away again.But after few minutes he realized that boy was right.

"What are you doing? Hah?"

"Hey hey---Seungri---it's fine, don't mind please." Jiyong apologized as he pulled Seungri closer. "Are you ing happy? Stand here and don't ing make a scene." He whispered with an angry tone because Seungri made the whole bus look at them as he was about to jump on the guy who got too closer to Jiyong.It was really crowded and Jiyong wouldn't mind but it seemed like Seungri wouldn't stop, so he leaned his back on the corner and pulled Seungri in front of him, making him block him.

"You are so hot when you curse." Seungri said with a smile and Jiyong closed his eyes, sighing deeply. "And you know what---you are right about taking a bus, we should use busses more." He grinned, wrapping his arms around of Jiyong even it wasn't really necassary.

"You will never stop bullying me, will you?" Jiyong sighed as Seungri leaned against him, placing his head on Jiyong's shoulder.

"I don't think so." He answered, making Jiyong roll his eyes and lean his head back, trying to move away but it was impossible.Honestly he couldn't say he hated Seungri like before, because now it felt good to have some people to chat.He kind of liked Seungri's carefree vibe, like the guy only wanted to have fun and it wasn't that bad.Everything was hard and tiring enough, so it wasn't so awful to have few loud guys around.

"Wait don't tell me----you got this boy?" Before Jiyong could say anything Mia pointed at Seungri, who was standing there with his painted brown leather jacket and blue jeans.His earpiercing was shouting the fact that he wasn't someone to around and he was wearing black combat boots while Jiyong was wearing white sneakers with a black jean and white tank top.His hair was fluffy on his forehead while Seungri's hair was styled back.

"Hello, thank you I missed you too and let me introduce you my friend." Jiyong glared at her while teasing but Mia chuckled, hiding with her hand.

"Sorry."

"Seems like beau

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter