My Stud Muffin
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

"See you tomorrow, sleep soon okay?" Jiyong kissed the girl's forehead and she nodded with a smile, waving at her brother while Jiyong was walking outside.

Honestly Jiyong tried to hide it but even after months, it still hurt to see his sister on a hospital bed with a pale face.He hated it, he hated it so much but he needed to be strong for her because he was the only person she got.He could still feel the painful tug on his heart as he left the hospital.

He went directly at home, it was the only thing their mother left before leaving them behind, going to God's knows where.Actually Jiyong really didn't give a about it, he was just sad because he knew Mia still loved her.She kept thinking it was the alcohol making her like that, but Jiyong wasn't on the same page with Mia about this.Because she didn't remember, she was so little to remember but Jiyong remembered it very well.He knew how bad he felt as he kept staying alone at the house with his little sister, crying loudly whole night since Jiyong didn't know what was wrong with her.But soon even if he was just a kid, he learnt how to take care of Mia.Because their mother didn't seem like she was going to come back soon.

"Hey ! Going to dance? Woohooo!!"

He kept walking as he held his backpack tightly, passing in front of few guys.It wasn't a surprise for Jiyong since they kept making fun of him every time they saw him.Because they found out that Jiyong was going to ballet dance classes, and they didn't let it go.

"Come on? Not even saying hello? We are just tryna talk, man!" One of them stood in front of him, making him stop walking.

"What you got there? Hah?" Other one hit his backpack when he wanted to walk away, pulling it with force.

"Look at this!---Seungri! I've always wanted to try these!" Jiyong sighed as the guy pulled out his ballet shoes, faking an excited face while they were laughing.

"Such a princess you are--"

" off." Jiyong pushed his hand when one of them tried to touch his hair.

"Wow! We got a fighter!"

"Just let him go, he looks like he is gonna cry." The guy with short black hair said and other one obeyed, throwing his shoes on the ground.

"I won't cry." Jiyong said as he grabbed his shoes back, looking at the guy. "I will just walk in the streets and insult people since I can't feel like a man, maybe it will make me." He spit the words with furious eyes, sicked of bullying already.

"What the --Do you want to--"

"Are you saying..--" The short haired guy raised his hand and other one shut his mouth up. "--that I am not a man?" He got closer to Jiyong. who didn't even flinch.

"I am saying if you are one.." Jiyong took few steps towards him.Everyone thought he was a coward but it wasn't really like that.He was getting bullied because of his feminine body and dance classes.But he wasn't someone who would just sit there and get bullied, he was trying to ignore them since he got a lot of to do. "--stop bullying people and go do somehing useful."

"So.." The guy laughed. "You fags like this kind of phrases?" He said with a smirk, looking at Jiyong as the others laughed.

"Yeah, we fags like to do useful ." Jiyong said without caring and grabbed his backpack, walking away.

He was really sicked of seeing those guys everyday, they were all staying in the same neighbourhood with him and he started to feel done with them.

"Oh really?" He said without giving a about the laughing guys.This time the short haired guy wasn't with them. "You guys are really jobless, aren't you?"

"Um sorry----we want some big and---oh no, it was your list!"

He just sighed as the laughters got louder, fixing his cap before trying to walk away.

"Chen! Can you take this tables orders--"

"Where are you going?"

"I said--- off." Jiyong pulled his hand away when the same guy who tried to touch him before grabbed his hand this time.

"Uhhh..so wild!" He bit his lips while bullying again, which made others laugh but Jiyong roll his eyes.

He didn't mind them since his shift was about to end, he needed to go to gas station for take Daesung's shift in a hour.Currently he was working at the restaurant for few hours, then staying in the gas station whole night until it was Daesung's time to take the shift.Sometimes he was getting some other

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter