So Gay For Her

INSTALLMENT
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Nancy plopped down on her bed and yawned a little.
"That was ing tiring!" She muttered.   She glanced over at her phone lying on the bed and sighed, remembering she had to break up with her boyfriend.   She groaned again. Its okay to break up with someone on the phone, right? He doesn't live close by anyway.   "Dear, Jung Gi, I think we should break up." She typed.   This sounds weird.   The whole text was deleted.     "Jung Gi, I don't think things are working out between us. So, how about we break up today, right now?" she wrote and stared at the text for a while before pressing 'send'.     She closed her eyes and rested for a while.  
"Seriously, my back hurts." She groaned.
And having to smile at all those strangers left her cheeks completely fatigued.   "At this rate, I am going to develop ugly smile lines on the corners of my mouth" She mumbled, growing angrier.     She quickly got up from the bed and walked to her mirror and checked her face. "Well, I think I am fine" She told herself.
Nancy had started working right after she was introduced to the manager.
And the first day as a waitress was indeed tiring.     Her phone rang with an annoying ringtone.   It was her soon to be ex.   "Hi, Jung Gi" she said, picking up the phone.     ["what the hell! You got me"] He laughed.
["I thought it was real"]  
"What are you talking about? It is real. Let's break up."  
["You're kidding, right?"]  
"Nope. I am not, Jung Gi. This long-distance relationship isn't working."  
["Wait, why? things are working well between us. Why do you suddenly want to break up."]  
"I dunno. I just suddenly feel like I want to be single, you know?" You have no idea how much I need to be single right now.    
["I don't get it. You.... did you find someone who looks like Jungkook from BTS or something?"]    
"No!" she said. Someone uncomparably better looking.    
["Then why are you doing this all of a sudden?"]  
There was a sudden long silence where Nancy contemplated.  
"uh... do you remember the last time you cheated on me? I am being considerate and breaking up with you before I cheat, I guess"    
["What? No! that was not cheating. I told you, you were paying very little attention to me and it was like you didn't  care about me at all all the time so I went to a pretence date with her to make you jealous."]    
"Well, a pretence date where she didn't even know you were pretence dating her. And I wasn't even jealous that time and what you did qualifies cheating. So, this concludes, we are singles again. Yay Sayonara Bye Bye" Nancy said hanging up the phone.      
A series of missed calls followed.  
Nancy kept her phone on "flight mode".    
***********       Three days later...    
Nancy's phone vibrated in her pocket when she was walking towards the parking lot. She knew who it was so she simply ignored.   However, she picked up on her the third ring.
"What the is your problem? You're draining my battery" She yelled on the phone.    
["Nancy, I am at your university. I think I am lost. This is a ing large university. Where are you at?"] Jung Gi asked. He was currently in the car near the parking lot with his friend who went to a different university here in Seoul. He had come to Seoul the previous day and had been staying in his friend's apartment.  
"What the hell? Why are you here? I mean, I have already gone home. I am at my apartment right now." she said.    
["Yeah, seems like it. I totally buy it with all those college students' chatters at the background."]    
"Well, ! You're just wasting your time and money."    
["I don't know about that. So, maybe I'll just go and wait for you at your apartment. By the way, I have nowhere to stay so, I am staying with you tonight."]    
"Ya! that's nonsense! I am not even going to be back soon. I work part-time at a restaurant now. So, I will be really late. you better find someplace else, you jerk. We aren't even together anymore." Nancy switched her phone off after that.   "! Why the did I trust him with my apartment address 2 months ago."  
Nancy started her engine and drove off.     Jung Gi happened to have parked near the same parking lot. He was lucky, considering how large the university was.
"Wait a minute, Blue Jaguar" He mumbled looking at the back of the blue Jaguar that just drove off. "! That's her! Follow that car" He yelled.       After following the car for an entire 10 or so minutes, they lost it.   Jung Gi looked up the google map for nearby restaurants. And the two friends ended up going and searching every single restaurant they could find on the way.
"Let's split. Call me if you find her" Jung Gi told his friend and th
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter