Off Limits

INSTALLMENT
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
"Can I have my phone now?" Jooe asked at the end of a long lecture by their professor.     Nancy didn't even hear her friend as she internally giggled at the cuteness of one of the very old pictures in 'Lee Dabin's facebook account'. Said picture had a very young version of Lee Dabin in her school uniform in a classroom with two Cheetos sticking up her nostrils.
Yes, Nancy was obsessed with this one account on facebook and she had been looking at every single photo Lee Dabin had ever uploaded.     "Nancy, gimme my phone, I need to text someone" came Jooe's voice again.  
"Make it fast," Nancy said handing the phone over to its owner.       Jooe took her phone.   [Unnie, we have the next class off. We're coming to the canteen]
Jooe texted Scary unnie.     "Here you go," Jooe said giving the phone back to Nancy. "Let's walk to the canteen, shall we?"   Nancy nodded and got up.     When they got out of the classroom, Jooe's phone received an incoming message. "uhh.. there is a message from scary unnie?" Nancy said.
The phone was suddenly snatched away from Nancy's hand by her friend before she could read further on the notification bar. "Who's that?" Nancy enquired.  
"I don't know Nancy. This wrong number keeps texting me" Jooe replied.  
"Perhaps an admirer?" Nancy asked, elbowing her friend.  
Jooe chocked on air.
She pictured the hot unnie Lee Dabin falling for her.
A smile tugged up the corners of Jooe's lips.       "How do you know it's an older girl?"  
"I simply guessed. It could be a 60 years old man for all I know" Jooe answered. Nancy's story of her near experience with an old man had really messed up with Jooe's head and hence, the 'it could be a 60 years old man' in her previous statement.  
"Anyway, what's the scary unnie saying?"  
"She is asking if we can get to know each other" Jooe lied, deleting the text.     Nancy nodded.  
The real content of the text: [Ok. we will be there in 5 minutes]             Nancy was going through Yeonwoo's photo album when she felt someone's presence really close to her.     "Stalking me, I see"     "Wha-" Nancy almost threw Jooe's phone away. ", you scared me!"     "How long have you been doing that?" Yeonwoo asked pointing on the phone screen.    
"What? This? It.. It wasn't at all me. This is not even my phone. Its Jooe's. I had only just taken her phone to see what she has been looking at and guess what, she has been stalking you, I guess." Nancy explained pressing the home button repeatedly, all the while blushing.  
A wide-eyed Jooe stared at her lying friend in total incredulity.  
Hyebin took the seat opposite to Jooe.
"I Know what's going on." She laughed.
"She is currently single, Jooe. You have a chance with her" Hyebin whispered the last part to Jooe.  
"I wasn't stalking her" Jooe protested.  
"Its okay Jooe, you don't have to be shy," Nancy said giving Jooe back her phone and patting her on her shoulder.    
Yeonwoo sat opposite to Nancy.
"So, I am here to know how you're gonna pay me my money back"  
"Uh! that again" Nancy rolled her eyes.
"Can we talk about something else for a while before we get to that?"  
"Something else what?" Yeonwoo asked.  
"I don't know. How about we talk about your crop top?" Nancy asked.
Why am I saying this?     "What about my crop top?" Yeonwoo asked looking down at her orange crop top.       "Uh.. why are you always wearing crop tops?" Nancy asked.  
Yeonwoo knew Nancy was trying to distract her. "So I can show off my slim and y abdomen. Isn't it obvious?" Yeonwoo asked.       "Is that so?" Nancy asked.
"Mine is better" Nancy wanted to add but chose to remain silent.    
"Can we talk about it now?" Yeonwoo asked.  
"Ugh! I don't have money to pay you back, Dabin" Nancy said.  
"what did you just call me?" Yeonwoo asked in disbelief.    
"Dabin" Nancy repeated.  
"You-You can't call me that" Yeonwoo stated. She could feel the heat creeping up her face.  
"You're blushing?"
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter