Poking Bee hive?

INSTALLMENT
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
"Are you sure we won't get into trouble for this?" Jooe enquired, touching the apron around her waist as they neared the exit of the changing room.     "Trust me, we won't," Nancy replied with a self-assured air about her, "I reign this place. And besides, this restaurant will soon be the restaurant of the older brother of my father-in-law." she added, looking her friend up and down as she did so. "And Jooe, you look pretty nice in that uniform"  
"You think so?" Jooe delightfully asked.  
"Absolutely. Though I think its a little short on you. I mean it covers my mid thighs but yours is out in the open. But it still looks good on you" Nancy giggled, sending her friend a wink.         "Nancy" Jooe whisper-screamed.     "What?" Nancy whisper-screamed back. "Why are we whisper screaming like this?"     "You know, it will look shorter on Dabin unnie" Jooe added.     Nancy instantly shot her friend a disapproving look. "What the hell, Jooe! Don't be naughty" Nancy chided, though she couldn't deny the fact that she immensely entertained the idea.          A few moments later.....  
Nancy Jewel Mcdonnie sat down in between her future wife and a new, uninvited addition at the table. She had only left the table for some minutes to change into her waitress clothing with Jooe and here she was, already irked by the male presence near her future wife. "Come on Dabin, it's just for fun. Jooe is wearing it too" Nancy tried again.     "No. I said no, Nancy. Can't you see I am talking to my friend? And I do not want to wear it" Dabin replied.   "please" Nancy pouted, hoping Dabin would give in to her cute antics.       Dabin crossed her arms and stared at her junior.     Was Dabin affected by the display of cuteness in front of her?   Yes, a little more than she would like to admit.         "Hey, uh Nancy... I am Doing Jun if you didn't know. We've kinda met before" The male at the table spoke to Nancy for the second time, after his first attempt having been ignored a while ago.  
Nancy properly turned to look at him this time. "Yeah, I know you"     "I knew it" he mumbled, his lips spreading into a wide smile, a warm smile which Nancy found weirdly annoying.   She remembered it crystal clear that he was one of Dabin's friends she met at the bbq restaurant. Either he was visiting the restaurant because he was interested in Dabin or in her. Nancy found both cases distasteful.       "Alright now, Dabin lets go. I can't wait to see you wear it." Nancy insisted, standing up to go and picking up Dabin's phone off the table, which, obviously was instantly snatched back by the owner.     "Nancy, why would you think I want to wear it?  I don't want to. I cannot cater to your every stupid whim"      "But-"     "No buts, Nancy. You are supposed to be working. And please let me talk to my friend in peace"     Nancy looked between the guy and Dabin. "F-Fine" she said sitting down again, her elbows slowly inching further into the table until she could prove herself as an effective physical barrier between the guy and Dabin.     Dabin sighed heavily. "Can you please go work now? You are a waitress here."     "I can sit here as long as I want to"     With an eye roll, Dabin ignored her and leaned to the side to talk to her friend.
"So, it's pretty unexpected seeing you here. If you wanted to talk to me, you could have called me"     "Oh um.. actually, you see" Dabin's friend started, rubbing the back of his neck, "Sung Min said he wanted to talk to Nancy. And he said he doesn't feel confident to meet Nancy alone especially since Nancy didn't text him back. So, he asked me to accompany him here. He'll be here in a minute"       "Why did you agree to-"       "Oh, He's here" Dong Jun announced his friend's arrival, cutting Dabin mid-sentence.     Lee Dabin hated how her friend, Sung Min approached them with wide, confident strides. She hated how her unruly friend suddenly had his hair neatly swept at the back of his head. "You should have told me a little earlier you're bringing this retard with you"  
" I didn't bring him. We came separately" was Dong Jun's answer.         "Yeonwoo, you're here as well. Been a while" Sung Min casually greeted Dabin with a radiant smile before turning his attention towards Nancy.
"Hello Nancy, you're looking absolutely gorgeous today"     "Thanks." Nancy smiled. "And woah, Sung Min uppa, you're looking completely badass with that new haircut" Nancy complimented with a double thumbs up, clearly impressed with Sung Min's new undercut hairstyle.     "I am glad you like it"     The three of them suddenly felt the temperature of the room drop several degrees.  
Lee Dabin cleared , successfully grabbing the attention of the three people. "Why exactly are you here? I don't like what you did with your hair"  
Sung Min looked hurt for a split second. " Of course you don't like it. Apparently, I went to the same barber your ex frequents"     "My ugly ex looks way better with that hairstyle" Dabbin fought back.     "So, I heard you hurt your leg" Sung Ming changed the subject, turning his attention back to Nancy.     "Her ankle" Lee Dabin corrected.
Sung Ming nodded.
"Is it okay now?" He asked Nancy.     "She's okay. Thank you for your concern"  
Sung Min sighed, letting Dabin know he was annoyed. "Are you, Nancy?" He asked again, making it apparent that he was specifically asking Nancy.  
"I just told you she is fine" Dabin answered again.     Sung Min took a moment to turn to his friend with a 'did I ask you' look.  
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter