Conned Eh?

INSTALLMENT
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Nancy dragged Yeonwoo a little further away from Hyebin and Jooe.     "What are you doing?" Yeonwoo asked jerking her arm away.     Nancy leaned in to her ear, standing on her tiptoes "God why are you so tall?" she mumbled under her breath.     "What?"  Yeonwoo asked bending down a bit.
What Yeonwoo heard: God, why are you so cool.
She thinks I'm cool. Well, that's normal.     "Unnie, I know you're a good person so please don't let other people know what happened. I beg you" Nancy whispered.    
"I am not a good person and I am going to tell everyone," Yeonwoo said standing back up straight.  
Nancy pouted. "Jebal!"  
Yeonwoo crossed her arms to protect herself from being too much affected by the cuteness in front of her.
She almost gave in.
"No means no" Yeonwoo smirked. Your quote back at ya!    
"Do you think I was proud of what I did? I regret that every single day. I was so desperate for money then. " Nancy said, a thin film of tears starting to spread across her eyes.    
"Tell me, why did you lie? You think I wouldn't find out that I was only supposed to pay you 1600000? I want the rest of the money back."  
"What?"  Nancy suddenly felt her lips dry. She wetted her lips.   Oh, That affected Yeonwoo.     "The.. The money is gone," Nancy said, awkwardly looking up and meeting Yeonwoo's eyes only to look away almost instantly.  
"Did you spend it on drugs or something?" Yeonwoo asked, lowering her voice a bit.  
"I told you, I used it to pay college fees along with the money my parents sent me."       "Lies. How could your parents not have enough money for your college when they can buy you a brand new Jaguar? If you were really running short on money, why did you even get admitted to this fairly expensive private university?
Wait, couldn't you have sold your car instead of doing what you did?"    
"It's my dad's car. We can't sell it." Nancy yelled trying to defend herself.  
Jooe had been straining her ears to the conversation. She had even inched in closer to the two arguing girls standing together in isolation.     Jooe spoke.
"You told me your dad got that car for you for your 18th birthday, didn't you? "     
"JOOE! You jerk!" Nancy yelled with force, glaring daggers at Jooe.  
Nancy covered her forehead with her two hands.     "I knew it, I knew you were lying," Yeonwoo said.
"Tell me what you did with the money you took from me."    
"I can't tell you. It's really embarrassing."    
"Then I must definitely know" Yeonwoo stated.    
Nancy looked at her wristwatch and fake gasped.
"It's 10 already? I am late for class. Let's go Jooe" Nancy said.  
"Nope, You ain't going anywhere. You can skip one class" Yeonwoo said, suddenly grabbing Nancy's shirt.     "Let me go!" Nancy said as she struggled to pull herself away from Yeonwoo.
", Let me go!"     "Fine"
Yeonwoo suddenly let her go and Nancy went flying backwards and bumped her back into Jooe before landing on the floor.
"YAH! You ing senior!" Nancy yelled.     "Sorry," Yeonwoo grinned.     Hyebin and Jooe were quick to assist Nancy.       As soon as Nancy was up on her two feet, she threw her sunglass to Yeonwoo, which ended up narrowly missing Yeonwoo's prized face, landing on the concrete, face down.     Nancy groaned, stomping her foot.       ***   Yeonwoo won and they ended up in the canteen.   They were really skipping the first lecture of the day.
      "Speak" Yeonwoo ordered.       "I don't want many people to know about this. My dad would kill me if he finds out" Nancy started.     "Just get to it already," Yeonwoo said.    
"Okay, Okay." Nancy sighed.
"So, I love to sing. So I film myself singing and post it on social media all the time. Then one day when I just newly moved in here, in Seoul-"     "Wait, wait wait! You moved in? You're not from around here?"  
"Yes, I moved into my new apartment just a couple months ago. And I am from Daegu."
"So, back to the story, an ajushii sent me a message on my account saying that he and his crew were looking for fresh young talents and that he and the people there found my voice to be extr
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter