All Because Of Hyebin

INSTALLMENT
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Saturday...   The one thing Lee Dabin repeated in her head before climbing off her car upon reaching the restaurant was "I am only here to take the money". With a certain nod to herself, she climbed off, fixed her hair and took a deep breath before walking in.   On her way in, her friend Hyebin shortly crossed her mind. "Served her right" Yeonwoo muttered with contempt.
Yesterday, Karma had come early for Hyebin at the mall as her foot missed the last step on her way down the stairs, hugging the unforgiving marble floor when she was trying to escape Yeonwoo. That had left her right arm encased in white plaster. Yeonwoo was relieved her friend wouldn't be there at the college to bother her for at least some days.         Before going straight to get Nancy's pay, Yeonwoo decided she deserved a little caffeine to relax a bit. She looked for an empty table and sat down. A small part of her still felt bad about Hyebin. Had she not chased her friend, Hyebin wouldn't have had to sustain such injury. " no, It's not at all my fault" Yeonwoo reassured herself.     "Can-can Can I get you anything?" A male voice enquired.
Looking up, Yeonwoo saw that tall Chinese waiter. " Uh Yeah, um.. get me a mocha"  
Hwang Zitao nodded once. He turned and signalled one of his fellow waiters to come help him execute a certain task he had been assigned to perform by a certain waitress. Tao and the other waiter left carrying the three unoccupied chairs surrounding Dabin's table.   No one heard Dabin's confused "Why?"           Dabin waited several minutes, her eyes following Nancy across the room every now and then as Nancy busied herself with the customers. It seemed like one of those busy days and Yeonwoo couldn't help but notice Daisy's absence as well.        
"Dabin, here's your mocha, sorry for keeping you waiting," Nancy said, putting the mocha on the table.  
"I-I only came here to take your pay"
Dabin didn't know why she suddenly said that. No one asked her why she was there. "Because its Saturday" Dabin added.  
"Is that so?" Nancy asked, leaning her front with her hands on the table since she didn't have any chairs to sit down as she had ordered the chairs to be taken away all because Nancy thought her future wife attracted unwanted people to sit with her.
Oh and did Nancy's leaning position give the sitting senior right across a better view of Nancy's cleavage? The answer was Yes.  "You're not gonna admit you're here because you wanted to see me?"     "What?" Dabin asked, "Do me a favour and stop being de-delusional"  
"You're just gonna pretend you didn't send me 'i miss you too' yesterday?"  
"T-that wasn't me" Lee Dabin defended herself, picking up her drink out of nervousness and putting it right back down.  
Nancy blinked a couple of times " Of course, your fingers typed the texts on their own"  
"It was Hyebin, okay?"     Nancy opened and closed . She couldn't find a fitting remark to let the senior know she didn't believe it was Hyebin who had texted her.
Right then Nancy witnessed Dabin's eyes going straight down from her face to the wonderful assets on her chest. It was the second time in that short while that Dabin had strayed her eyes down to her s.
Nancy stood back up straight, suppressing a deep chuckle.
"Its a nice day today~" Nancy sang, adjusting her apron on her waist before facing her senior again, "Dabin, I think you have something you want to tell me"  
Dabin gave Nancy a blank stare of confusion for a few seconds. "What? um.. uh yeah, I don't see Daisy anywhere. Is she absent?"     "Wait, let's not talk about Daisy. I have been craving ajumma's kimbap a lot-"  
"No, you're not coming home with me if that is what you are getting at" Dabin interrupted.  
"You are so rude, Dabin" Nancy whispered.   A short moment of silence ensued.   "Come on Dabin, I am so bored of eating all by myself every day. And I know, deep down, you want me to come with you."       "I-I-I don't. Do you always assume things on your own like that?"     "Yes, I do. And FYI my assumptions are always right"       "D-Do you know why the waiters took away the chairs?" Dabin asked successfully changing the uncomfortable subject.       "I have no idea why they did that Dabin" Nancy calmly said. "By the way, Daisy's gone home. She told me she'll be back Monday and she said she'll help me- holy , Dabin this is already the third time you're doing that. There are people around." Nancy said, giggling, to Lee Dabin's absolute horror as she was caught re
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter