No Pizza For Jung Gi

INSTALLMENT
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
That late evening, Nancy came home smiling. She was in a very good mood.     Reason for her good mood: Lee Dabin aka her future wife had tipped her generously.
Previously at the restaurant: Nancy excused herself to go to the washroom right after she had ogled at the older girl to give her heart a much-needed breather.  When she came back, her Dah Bin had already left. And when she approached her table, she found cash under a water glass.  
Right now:   She didn't care if she looked creepy to the fellow occupants of the lift as she entered the lift and pressed her floor button. She was too happy to care.   She hummed Meghan Trainor's "if I was you, I'd wanna be me too. I'd wanna be me too", moving her head to the beat of the song as the lift ascended.   A guy that lived in the same floor as her, who also had a huge crush on her, who was currently riding the lift with her tapped her on the shoulder from behind as Nancy didn't seem to hear him calling her name. "Nancy shi" he called again as he tapped.     "Oh, hey" Nancy replied, not really paying attention.     "Uh.. there is a guy waiting for you in front of your room door. He's been there half an hour now. said he is your boyfriend. Said you told him to wait there. Is it true?" he asked.     Nancy wasn't even listening. All that registered was that the guy had just said a string of words.   "Is it true?" He asked again.   "uh.. Yeah, sure." She replied before resuming humming again.   The poor guy simply nodded and looked down.      
Nancy almost walked past her room as she wasn't expecting a guy to be sitting in front of her door with an airbag close by.    
"Nancy? I nearly slept here waiting for you" The guy said standing up.  
"Jung! What the hell are you doing here?" Nancy asked, all trace of happiness gone.  
"Where is your phone? Why is it off?"  
"Its because I switched it off. I told you to find a place. What the hell?"       "Ya kids, what is going on there?" An elderly man, who was just passing by asked the arguing two.    
"Ajushii, its nothing." Jung Gi bowed to the old man. "My sister is just mad at me because I didn't come sooner."     "Ahh! now, don't fight. Don't fight" He said walking off.  
Nancy looked at Jung Gi in disbelief.
"Seriously, Jung Gi, let's go find you a cheap hotel while there's still time"  
"Nancy, please. It's late. Please let me stay. And we really need to sit down and talk to each other. And I'll sleep on the sofa. I swear"  
"How do I know you'll not try anything funny during the night?" Nancy asked looking at him suspiciously.    
"I won't. Do you not trust your Jung Gi anymore?" Jung Gi replied and Nancy could swear she saw a glint of mischief in his eyes.  
"Please open the door. I have been holding in my pee for so long. I can't hold it any longer" he said.  
Nancy kept standing there.  
"Nancy. I swear I can't hold my-"     "Right! fine! Say no more!" She said taking the keys out of her bag.
She opened the door and they were finally in.  
"Which way to the bathroom?" he asked.     Nancy pointed the way and he went in the direction of the bathroom.  
"This is not good," Nancy told herself.  
Maybe I'll stay at Jooe's today. She thought as she fished her phone out of her bag.  
Jung Gi came out.
"Man, such a big relief," He said stretching.     Nancy walked out of the room.     "Wait wait wait wait wait!!" he yelled "Where are you going?"    
Nancy hesitated.
"Dude, I'll go get some pizza"  
Jung Gi relaxed a bit. "Ok, come back soon, Nancy" He said smiling sweetly.  
"Right," Nancy walked to the lift.         Halfway down, Nancy cursed aloud. Thankfully, she was the only occupant.
"I ing left my room keys on the ing door!"    
She called Jooe as she headed towards the building's
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter