-7-

Mischievous fate

Siwon told everything to doctor Lee but the man can’t do anything about it. They tried to help to Yesung so many times but the boy has always found a way to hurt himself. Siwon is thinking about what Yesung told. About a black luxury car. 

 

A huge dread is starting to tie Siwon’s body because he thinks that he knows the black luxury car which caused car accident where Yesung lost his whole family.

 

Siwon and his friends were partying and then they decided to move in a different club. Siwon and his friend Jisung got in one car and Jisung was driving. They were both drunk and took some drugs so they didn’t think about how fast they drive. It was like some video game for Jisung who was driving faster and faster. In front of them was a big junction and they should stop because of the red lights. Jisung decided to ignore it and that’s when the second car appeared. Both cars had no chance to avoid the crash. 

 

Siwon was unconscious for few minutes but then woke up with a deep bleeding wound on his forehead. He looked around and saw the almost demolished car. Jisung is awake too and they got out of their car which isn’t ruined like the second one. Siwon is staring on back of someone’s head in the other car and started to cry.

 

“Jisung … what have you done?”

 

Jisung says nothing but then grips Siwon’s arm.

 

“We need to go!”

 

Jisung started to drag him away because they need to call their fathers. Only they are powerful enough to clean this mess after their sons. 

 

.

.

.

 

After Siwon realized that he caused Yesung’s suffering. He started to cry and doesn’t know what to do. How can he face Yesung? Siwon is thinking the whole night but then the morning is here and Siwon still doesn’t know the answer. He drives at the hospital and then slowly walked inside. Doctor Lee sees that Siwon is different today but he is too busy and tired to care. Siwon is doing everything to avoid Yesung’s room. The nurses find it weird that the bratty young man isn’t even complaining when he has to do the worst jobs but they are glad that they don’t need to do it. 

 

Meanwhile Yesung is waiting in his room. He is still restrained so he can’t leave even if he wants. He is listening to the steps on the hallway but none of the steps stop. After few hours he is sure that it must be lunch time and finally the door opened. Yesung smiled weakly but then realized that these aren’t Siwon’s steps. It is only some nurse. She wants to feed him but Yesung decided to ignore her and turned his head away. She gave up after few minutes and Yesung is alone again. Where is Siwon? He thought that they are friends and he was looking forward to listen to some new book. Yesung angrily trashes in the restrains because he hates this. They don’t let him die but they also don’t care about his feelings. Everyone is leaving him.