-11-

Mischievous fate

Siwon found his father already waiting for him and right after he sat down his dad glared on him.

 

“Who is living with you?”

 

Siwon knew that his dad is going to find out about Yesung pretty soon but not this soon.

 

“A friend. He has nowhere to go.”

 

Of course that mister Choi isn’t stupid and knows that Siwon is lying right now. He hit desk of his table and got up.

 

“Do you know how hard was to cover that you were in that car accident? Do you know how much money did it cost?!”

 

He is whisper yelling in Siwon’s ear and his son trembles in fear. He knows what his dad and chairman of his company did to save his .

 

“He knows nothing dad. I want to help him, to make my debt toward him smaller.”

 

Mister Choi sighed and hides his face in his hands. He knows that if Kim Yesung dies then people will start asking again. After the accident there were lots of people who started to question how the police closed the case. Lots of people saw Yesung as a poor thing who lost his family and eyesight and all of this caused that the case was really sensitive. Mister Choi did everything to save his son and now it can be ruined. It is better when Yesung stays with Siwon, at least he can check on them and he is in control of this situation.

 

“Just be careful okay? Jisung is still out of South Korea so he is out of police’s reach but you aren’t.”

 

Siwon nodded and his father is watching him for few seconds before sending him away. Siwon is hurrying back home and tries to catch his breath while unlocking front door of the penthouse. He took off his shoes and then hears some weird noises.

 

“Yesung?”

 

Siwon goes to find him which doesn’t take him very long time because Yesung is sitting on the stairs and he is crying. 

 

“What happened?!”

 

Siwon kneeled down next to him and sees the yellow puddle under Yesung. 

 

“I …. couldn’t found the bathroom.”

 

Siwon sighed and helped him to get up. He makes sure that Yesung isn’t injured and leaded him in his bedroom. He takes Yesung’s hand in his and put his palm on the bed.

 

“Sat down, okay, This is your bed and then you will take eleven steps to the left and you are at door to the bathroom.”

 

They got up from the bed and Yesung takes the eleven steps and finds door knob. Yesung opened the door and Siwon put his warm hands on his bony shoulders. 

 

“Here is the toilet, on your right, okay?”

 

Yesung nodded and uncomfortably shifted in the wet pants which are no starting to get dry and his skin is itching. 

 

“Lets take a shower.”

 

Siwon grabs Yesung’s hand and leaded him in the walk in shower. 

 

“Left faucet is hot water and the right one for cold water.”

 

Siwon put his small hand on the faucet with hot water and turned it on. Yesung started to open buttons on his shirt and Siwon doesn’t know where he should look. Yesung took off the shirt and now took off his pants. He is standing there in his soiled briefs and cleared his throat.

 

“Can you leave me alone?”

 

Siwon’s cheeks are hot and he nodded but then realized that he has to voice his answer. Siwon really wants to leave the bathroom but then decided to stay. Yesung doesn’t hear him because of the running water and slowly finds a bar of soap. He is rubbing the soap against his skin and Siwon is watching him. He doesn’t know why but he can’t get enough of Yesung. He is gay and he had few boyfriend before but Yesung is something different. He is so shy, scared and docile that Siwon wants to lock him in this apartment and keeps him only for himself. 

 

Yesung is having a shower and enjoys that he doesn’t stink like urine. He turned off the water and now stepped out of the shower with droplets of water. He reached his hand to find a towel and he is searching around before suddenly touching something warm. Siwon couldn’t hide in the bathroom and then he was hushed in a corner by Yesung’s small hands searching for the towel. After few seconds Yesung realized that he is holding a hand. He jumps back in horror and covers his crotch with his small hands.

 

“You were watching me?!”

 

Siwon is stuttering an apology and quickly throws the towel on Yesung who wrapped it around his body. Siwon got out of the bathroom and left Yesung alone. The blind young man is shaking and can’t stop. Why was Siwon watching him? Yesung can’t stay forever in the bathroom so he slowly opened the door.

 

“Can you give me some clothes? Or do I have to stay ?”

 

Siwon opened the closet and takes a white T-shirt and grey sweatpants. He handed them to Yesung and awkwardly coughed.

 

“I stayed in the bathroom to make sure that you are safe, that’s all.”

 

Yesung is gripping the clothes and Siwon said that it was a hard day and that they should go in bed. Yesung only nodded and listens to Siwon’s steps. This time he is sure that he is finally alone and took off the wet towel. He suddenly blushes when he thinks about Siwon who saw him . Completely . Yesung is gay but no one was ever interested in him. He knows that he is too petite and feminine, his father said this to him many times. Yesung grabbed the sweatpants and put them on. He laid down and put his palm on his chest. He is thinking if Siwon has a girlfriend. Is she pretty? She must be, because Siwon has to be pretty. Yesung is sure because he has such y voice. Then Yesung got an idea about his next try to kill himself. In few minutes he decided to wait because Siwon seems interesting and he wants to find out something about him. Yes, his next suicide attempt can wait until he gets bored of Choi Siwon.