-14-

Mischievous fate

In the morning Siwon is making himself a cup of fresh coffee when Ryeowook came. The small nurse is smiling happily, like always and immediately starts to cook breakfast. Everything is calm but suddenly they hear sounds of shattering glass coming from upstairs. Both Siwon and Ryeowook started to run in Yesung’s bedroom and stormed inside. They are panting and hurry to Yesung who is sitting on his bed.

 

“I accidentally knocked the glass over.”

 

Yesung looks scared like the two panting men who are staring on him. Suddenly Ryeowook sees that a piece of the glass stabbed Yesung’s foot which is now bleeding. He quickly goes to get first aid kit and treated the small cut and then sees that Yesung’s palms are also injured. Siwon told him that they trained using the white cane and Ryeowook smiled proudly because Yesung did a huge step to feeling better. They go downstairs and have breakfast but then Siwon needs to leave to work. He caught himself leaning closer to Yesung to give a goodbye kiss but then he woke up and hurriedly left. Yesung and Ryeowook are alone and Ryeowook goes to clean the penthouse a bit. He knows that Siwon has a cleaning woman who comes two times per week but he can’t stand any mess. Yesung is bored because it is raining outside and Ryeowook decided to teach him the Braille alphabet. It is harder than Yesung thought and soon he got angry. Ryeowook closed the textbook because he doesn’t want to make Yesung even angrier. 

 

“Want to bake cookies for Siwon?”

 

Yesung thinks for a while and then nodded. Ryeowook smirked because he isn’t dumb, he knows that there is creating strong relationship between Siwon and Yesung. They go in the kitchen and Ryeowook is explaining where are all the ingredients. He organized the kitchen so now Yesung can learn where are specific things and he will be able to cook on his own. Ryeowook put flour, sugar, butter, milk and chocolate chips in a bowl and then added a bit of vanilla extract and salt inside. Yesung is listening to his explanation of what he is doing and then let Yesung to knead the mix. 

 

“Which shaper do you want? A circle or star?”

 

Yesung shruged and Ryeowook handed him the star shaper. Ryeowook is watching him and even if the cookies don’t look perfect, he knows that Yesung is putting lots of effort in them. 

 

“Here, sprinkle a bit of cinnamon on top.”

 

Unfortunately Yesung grabs salt instead of the cinnamon. Ryeowook is preparing baking trays so he doesn’t see Yesung and then they put the cookies in oven. Ryeowook is washing the dishes and Yesung is drying them. Their cookies are done in a short time and Ryeowook moved them on a plate. Yesung can’t wait for showing his cookies to Siwon because he is very proud.

 

Siwon is bored in his office and tries to work but his mind is wandering back home to Yesung. He should have kissed him in the morning. But maybe that Yesung doesn’t like him. Siwon sighed and stares on screen of his computer. He just wants to go home and cuddle with Yesung. He enjoyed touching him when they were in the park, maybe that they can have another walk this evening. 

 

After four more hours which were full of thoughts about the cute blind man, Siwon can finally leave the office. He is almost running out of the elevator but then stopped and calmed down. He isn’t a teenage boy, but he is a grown up man who is strong and won’t be all crazy because of one boy. Siwon opened the front door and smiles because he hears that Yesung is trying to read a book which is written in Braille while Ryeowook next to him is correcting him from time to time. Yesung’s little fingers are good for this and with a little bit of more practicing he will be able to read to kill boredom. 

 

“I am back.”

 

Siwon walked in the living room and smiles on them. Yesung smiles too and Ryeowook closed the book. 

 

“I am leaving, bye.”

 

He patted Yesung’s back and then quickly put on his shoes and coat. The front door closed behind him and Siwon fell down on couch next to Yesung.

 

“How was your day?”

 

Yesung smiled and got up to get his surprise. Siwon is amazed that Yesung finds the way on the kitchen on his own and then he came with the plate full of cookies.

 

“I made them for you.”

 

Yesung blushed and feels stupid. Siwon is too noble for some stupid cookies but to his surprise the man immediately takes one and started to munch on it.

 

“So?”

 

Siwon is chewing the cookie and forced himself to smile.

 

“They are really delicious.”

 

His face says it all but luckily Yesung can’t see him. They could be delicious if there wasn’t salt in them but Siwon can’t say the truth. Yesung is smiling so cutely that Siwon has to feel honored that such an adorable hands baked this only for him. He has tasted many delicious meals, he has drunk the best wines but these cookies from Yesung made him feel special like never before.