- 3 -

Mischievous fate

Siwon wants to find out who is the boy so he goes to speak with doctor Lee. The man is too angry and busy to speak with Siwon. Siwon is watching the doctor storming away, probably back in his office and he feels quite angry that he isn’t helping to the young man. It isn’t normal that he has just tried to jump from roof and he only asked how far did he got. Siwon is frowning because he wants to do something but on the other hand knows that this doctor is the only one who can get him out of this place and he can’t make him angry. Luckily one nurse takes Siwon aside and leaned closer to him.

 

"What you have seen is our notorious suicidal patient. He lost his sight in a car accident during which his whole family died. He went crazy and now tries to kill himself almost every other week.”

 

Siwon is looking on the nurse who seems happy to have someone new for gossiping but he is disgusted. He left her and goes with the nurse from before who luckily doesn’t want him to change another diaper. He is helping her with giving lunches to the patients which is kind of easy because most of the patients eat on their own and some are in coma. Siwon doesn’t believe that it has been only two hours since he came here. He would go crazy from this boring place if he works here or if he is patient in this hospital. He knows that hospitals aren’t funny places but come one, this place feels like a cemetery. The long and almost empty hallways with boring white walls, the rooms are so silent and everyone looks tired or annoyed. In Siwon’s case both. He hates this place but it is still way better than jail. Siwon is only thinking about getting home, having a very long and hot shower and then he will drink beer or something. He is pushing a cart where are stored now empty trays with dishes and the nursery suddenly stopped him. She handed him the last tray and crossed her arms on her chest.

 

“Your next task is feeding Kim Yesung.”