-1-

Mischievous fate

Siwon has always caused lots of problems. Fights in school, wild parties, alcohol and drugs. Some people think that Siwon is spoiled brat, others think that he is calling for his father's attention by doing problems.

 

Anyway Siwon was never really punished. His father is rich and very powerful so he always saved his only son. But not this time.

 

Siwon was in club with his friends. They were drinking, dancing and then suddenly some of his friends put bag of on the table. Now Siwon knows that it was a bad idea to take drugs in middle of the most popular and crowded night club in Seoul. But it is too late.

 

Someone called the cops and with cops came reporters and paparazzi. Police arrested Siwon and his friends and took them at police station. Now he is waiting for his attorney in room with people who look like murders to him and he is tightly holding his Gucci coat. Finally his attorney, an elder man who works for his father and got Siwon out of jail before, came and sighed.

 

"It isn’t good. It is 6 months in prison or 1 500 hours of work as a volunteer in Seoul St. Mary's Hospital and an apology letter.”

 

Siwon sits there shocked. He thought that father will help him. Siwon can’t imagine going in prison so he chose the job in hospital. And the wheel of fortune is starting to spin.