-22-

Mischievous fate

Jisung arrived back in South Korea from the country where he was hiding. His father sent him there but Jisung can’t sit on his when there is a chance that Siwon is going to betray him. They are friends but Siwon is now living with the blind boy, what if he breaks down and tells the truth to the police? Jisung isn’t going in prison because of Siwon. Plane with Jisung arrived in Seoul and he is standing in front of the airport hall. He can’t use his card or his dad will know that he is back. Also, his friends can’t see him and he needs to blend with the crowd. Jisung has only one smaller bag so he decided to not take a taxi and heads in the subway. Jisung needs to find out more things about Siwon. He is curious about the mysterious Yesung. Donghae said that they met in the hospital where Siwon worked as a punishment. Jisung is riding the subway and thinks. 

 

In his opinion, Siwon is buying Yesung’s forgiveness and soon he is going to sell him to the police. So now he needs to make sure that Yesung will disappear. Only the blind boy can make Jisung go in prison. Jisung doesn’t have lots of money, only his craziness left. He is creating huge plans on how to get rid of Yesung and then the subway train stops near the place where Siwon lives. Jisung suddenly knows what to do. He walked out of the subway and then walks a few minutes before getting to a building where is Siwon’s apartment. He sees the park which is across the building. He can have a good view on the entrance of the building and sat down on a bench. Now he only needs to wait. 

 

Jisung was sitting there in the park for five days, 10 hours each day. He knows their routine. Around 9 A.M. Siwon leaves for work, then at 10 Yesung walks out with a small dog and Ryeowook - Jisung was following them and heard that name. They walk around the park with the dog and then after one hour go back. Siwon comes back around 12 and then leaves for a few more hours. Usually, later Yesung and Ryeowook go out again and only Yesung comes back in the car with Siwon. Jisung has a plan and it is a really good plan but the first step is to get Ryeowook’s keys. He saw how the man put them in a pocket of his coat or jeans so now he only needs to somehow get to them. This morning he is walking a few meters behind them and sees that Ryeowook and Yesung are heading in a mall. Ryeowook is holding Yesung’s hand and guides him in a pet store. Jisung walks past the shop and then waits for them to walk out of there. He makes sure that his cap is hiding most of his face and then started to quickly walk toward them and bumped into Ryeowook so strongly that they fall down. 

 

“Ohh my God, I am so sorry!”

 

Jisung is helping him to get up and sneakily pulled out the keys from the pocket of Ryeowook’s coat. The man has no idea what is Jisung hiding in his palm and dusted off his pants.

 

“Accidents happen, don’t worry.”

 

Ryeowook smiled on the stranger and grabs Yesung’s hand again. Jisung bowed to them and disappeared in the crowd. They are heading back home and Ryeowook realized that he lost his keys. He called Siwon that he has to come home to unlock the door for them and then hurries back in the mall and tries to find his keys. Someone probably threw them out for fun because Ryeowook comes back in a short time without them. Siwon promised to make new keys for him and then left again. He has no idea that Jisung is watching him from the park while Ryeowook’s keys are safely tucked in the pocket of his jeans.