Chap Five

The Beautiful Devil
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: Hello everyone! Here's an update from me.. how are you guys?? hehhee don't forget to comment and vote the story.. thanks for subscribing the story everyone!! hehe.. HAPPY READING I HOPE YOU LIKE IT^^

Chap Five

I was walking around the park by myself, enjoying the quietness until I heard footsteps behind me. I could hear the footsteps continued coming closer but I just ignored it and kept walking anyway. I kept walking further without looking at the person behind me but I could still hear the footsteps perfectly so I decided to stop, but before I stopped completely I heard someone talking to me.

 

“Taeyeon~~~” said the person behind me.

 

I turned around and I saw Jessica standing in front of me. She smiled at me then she quickly ran towards me and pulled me into a tight hug.

 

“What are you doing here?” I asked her, surprised to see her here.

 

“I miss you!” she smiled sweetly then leaned closer towards my lips.

 

She pressed her lips on mine and I could feel her lips started moving the moment it touched mine. She kissed me softly and I could feel her soft lips colliding with mine. She wrapped her arms around my neck to deepen the kiss and started my hair slowly. Unknowingly, I wrapped my arms around her waist and hugged her tightly. I didn’t know what happened, I really wanted to push her away but I couldn’t move at all. My body moved by itself even though the big part of me really wanted to push the latter away.

 

I started getting angry inside my mind but I still couldn’t move my body at all. So I gave up resisting and just closed my eyes as I let the whole thing took control of me. We continued kissing each other’s lips softly for a while and I noticed that Jessica really has a perfect soft thin lips. I didn’t know that I actually enjoyed kissing her lips like this.

 

We continued kissing each other and I could hear her soft moans when I slipped my tongue inside . Her soft tongue greeted mine and our tongue started dancing with one and another, not wanting to lose. The kiss became hotter and hotter every second that passed by and I could feel my heart beating incredibly fast inside my chest because of our little session.

 

“Taeyeon..”

 

“Taeyeon..”

 

“Pumpkin...”

 

I heard my name being called but the voice seemed so far away. I pulled away from Jessica and looked at her in the eyes. She smiled at me and suddenly when I opened my eyes, I was inside my room. I heard knocks on my door and I sighed loudly, feeling so happy that it was all just a dream. I quickly rolled my body towards the end of my bed then sat down on the corner, trying to gather all of my soul before getting up from my bed. After I regained myself, I got up from the bed then headed towards my door and I unlocked the door.

 

I opened it slowly then peeked through the small gap and I saw my father standing in front of me with a smile on his face, “Dad?”

 

He smiled at me and waved his hand, “Hello pumpkin.”

 

“What’s wrong?” I asked him while opening my door wider.

 

“I have to leave for several days, pumpkin.” He said while making a sad expression.

 

“You always leaving me alone.” I mumbled then sighed loudly, “You just came back.”

 

“That’s why you should work at the firm so we can travel together.” he suggested while wrapping his arm around my shoulder.

 

“You know I don’t like being a lawyer.” I mumbled while chewing my lower lips, “I love things related to art.”

 

He nodded his head and we both continued walking towards the front door.

 

“Is Jessica coming with you too?” I asked him as we continued walking.

 

“No. She will stay here this time.” he shook his head and smiled, “So you better be a good host.”

 

“Ugh! Is she really your secretary?” I rolled my eyes and pouted with the idea of my father leaving both of us alone in this huge house, making my life miserable.

 

“Yes, she is.” my father laughed after he saw my expression.

 

“Why don’t you take Jessica with you too then?” I asked him while pouting, “Is she not competent for the job or what?”

 

He laughed and pinched my cheek slowly, “Be nice, Taeyeon.”

 

“I bet she isn’t smart that’s why you never take her anywhere you go.” I rolled my eyes and my father just laughed at my remarks. He my hair while laughing

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter