I Don't Hate You

I Hated You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Yuna woke up on a bed, a bed more comfortable than inside the facility. She looked at her surroundings, it was a creamy white, not the solid bright white she came to get used to. Looking down she saw a light blue bed, it large than what she usually had with a stuffed bear on the top. She looked at her wrists, there were no injuries but she did still feel sore and numb everywhere. Where was she? She was surrounded by this weird warmth that it had given her this calm aura but then it had made her remember where she was and what happened. 

"No no no..." Yuna hissed, she combed through her oily tangled hair as she panicked. She didn't want to be here, Yuna hated whoever was outside that door. Watching as the door of the room she was in, creaked open. "Get out! Stay out! Bastards don't you dare come in here!" She screamed, throwing the pillow at the door which had made the person on the other side close the door in a whistful movement. It was silent for a moment, 

"Yuna...You need to eat." 

"Who gives one damn hell about eating?! Let me out of here! You kidnapped me!" She screeched, she wanted the whole house to hear, she did not want to be here. She didn't want to look at the people that made her go through torture and hatred of herself. Yuna despised the people who made her this way. 

"We didn't kidnap you, we're helping you." She looked out of the window to see this house was surrounded by trees, her vision was only covered in trees. She whipped her head back to the door as she watched in creaked open again. But Yuna had thrown another pillow at the door which had made it shut closed again, "please let us in." 

"I said no." Her voice went lower then it should, it was full of ice and deep hatred that it made whoever who was behind that door go silent. Unconsciously her eyes turned to a different color than her normal brown ones. She suddenly felt pain, a weird pain somewhere in her heart, she didn't know what the feeling was but she didn't care about it as of right now, she was feeling something already and that was full of hatred. She couldn't believe that she was supposed to love whoever was behind that door, she knew there was more then two maybe even ten if she felt it correctly. She got to feel what they felt and she knew for sure they could feel her emotions as well, but at least then they get to know what she had to feel every single day of her life. She was going to give them pain, she was going to give them her sadness because why? So they could stop loving her because she didn't need love. She just needed herself, and that was already something she was slowly losing as well. 

"Yuna. Let us in." Another voice she could hear, his voice was full of dominance and deep he was she knew was the leader. 

" off!" She growled, her door was slammed open Yuna could see the man who spoke to her, his eyes were lighting up with a dark blue. He had brown hair, tall with his aura radiating with this dominant feature. He had glared at her with this weird anger that she could feel wasn't really anger but more of an angered sadness. She looked behind him with two more guys who looked at her with sad eyes, she could see the first one had a plate of chicken soup. 

"You do not dare speak to us like that." He let out a growl, with that her eyes lit up with a different color as well. They looked at it with a soft gape, as the leader had looked at her sparkling eyes in shock. 

"Why can't I? I know none of you people, and you put me in your home without my consent. You think I would back down and love you like you think I was, well reality check, I'm not that kind of person. I will never be that person you thought I will be, why? Because in all honesty, I hate you, every one of you, you people make me sick till I want to vomit. You people disgust me in every way." Her body had ached all over, and somewhere in her chest hurt. Yuna could hear the slight whimper behind him. She felt their sadness alright, and she was going to give them so much more. 

"Yuna, if you want to say those things don't say it in front of them." He snarled, take a step forward to her but she didn't step back she didn't fear whoever these people were, because she knew they will never hurt her. 

"Am I hurting you? Are you feeling pain? Good..." She took a step back, why was she hurting them? It was because she wanted to make them feel her pain? Yeah...Was it because of that? She lifts her head to look at them, their eyes largened when tears started falling down her cheeks. Was this the side that they were talking about? She didn't like hurting them. But she had too, what was wrong with her? She fell to the ground, tears didn't stop falling while she kept thinking what was wrong with her. "Get out..." 

"Yuna..." 

"Get out! Leave me alone!" She screamed, sudden flashbacks hit her and she let out a scared whimper. She crawled herself away from them, "please...Leave." She heard footsteps as they walked away, hearing as her door creaked closed. Before she knew it she was crying in the palm of hands, as sobs had come out of . Was she supposed to live like this every day now? Hating herself being like this and hating the people who made her go through this? She didn't really know. But she knew that she didn't exactly hate these boys that have to care for her. But only angry, a feeling that she needed to blame someone for her pain. 

And they were the only ones she could do that, Yuna found herself never liking who she was because of them she had hated herself. Everything that had pained she could only come back to them and hate them a little bit more, but she knew she will never despise them. Because there will be a day that she would return their feelings, that she would come to love them because Yuna knew, 

She was their mate and they were hers. 

 

Every single day was not a day where she didn't show them her hatred. She screamed at them, threw pillows at them and more throwing the food that they had given her down the stairs or on them. She would only get out of her room for only the bathroom but that was already rare. She hated them and she was not afraid to show them, then one day something happened. She looked at them emotionless while they looked at her with sad and tired eyes, 

"Do you hate me?" She whispered. They looked at her, their eyes had grown large then they had glared at her, their fists clenched tightly. 

"What do you think? You pour Kyungsoo hyung's food down the stairs, or throw them at us! We're so tired of your petty, stupid attitude!" He was tall with light yellow hair, his eyes had started igniting with a yellow, silver hue to it. But they could see that she didn't feel guilty or mad about the things the boy had said, any mate who would say it to the other woul

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter