I Love You Too

I Hated You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was dark. The darkness of a cold winter's night, no stars, no light. She felt numb, no movement and her body felt like a dead corpse. Did she die? Was this supposed to be what death feels like? To feel like a ghost, to feel like nothing?

She fluttered her eyelids opened and twitched her fingers. She couldn’t see anything, the color of a murky black enveloped her vision and for once she wanted to see something, to open her eyes and to be able to see colors. Something she couldn’t see in the past. Her life was black and white, it went slow like black and fast like white. But then she met them, little by little she got to see another shade, crimson, violet, teal, emerald. Then every color, nothing was black, and nothing was white. Every little dot in the world had its own unique color that sparkled to make it something special for itself, the vibrant world that it was meant to be. Then it died. She was trapped in black. The slow and endless pain of not seeing another color than the shade of death. She laid there to seem like an eternity, everything around her felt so hollow and for once she wanted to fill it up. To have its own shape, to have its own specialty.

But it wasn’t like that, she was trapped in a sea of endless black. Maybe this was her punishment. To always wanting to feel something more than black but crushing it when she finally did. When she got to see their colors of rosy cheeks, their blue ocean eyes, their soft creamy white skin she didn’t accept it but instead demolished it as they were some kind of insects, maybe this was her punishment, and she didn’t really feel like denying it.

Then she saw it. Up in the charcoal hazy sky was a spark. It wasn’t bright, but it was dim, bright enough for her to be enthralled by it. It wanted to shine but how could it shine in this ray of black, how was it supposed to be able to shine any brighter than the background that was in this world that she was in right now? Was she supposed to grasp for it? To do something to make it brighter? How could she make a spark brighter? It twinkled like an old star.

“If you give up now, how will you save your loved ones?” A voice. It was hers but more garbled. Deep, cloudless, and creature-like. Like a scattered voice that was cut off by its owner vocal chords. For a moment there she was in shock that it was her voice that was speaking, not anyone's, but her’s. Was this her mind? It could be true, she always realized that she never thought of much but blackness. Her mind and thoughts had become so blank, so mushy that it became a single and solid color. But then it was supposed to change, she was supposed to be colorful, she was supposed to be vibrant because her mates were. Because of her mates, she got to see things she had never seen before, so why was this so black? Why was she so black?

“This is your endless darkness. The pain, the anger, the sadness that you had gone through had become this color, and now it will always be this way not unless you change it. And I...I am the speck of your bind with your mates, A wolf part of you, it is small and it is fastly fading.”

“I..” Her voice cracked, it was rough like a shattered glass but soft like an angel’s pillow. “Am I dead?” She whispered, it creaked and then became nothing.

“Your mates are stopping your wound to be any larger then it is, they stopped any more blood flow out of you so you can survive. You only have a limit of strength until you completely die. They as well, if you don’t wake up any sooner they will use up the rest of their energy and die as well.”

“They’re...They’re alive?”

“Not much longer.” She tried to move, but it was so difficult. She was like a rock that was glued tightly to the missing floor.

“I can’t move, how am I supposed to do anything?” She felt like giving up, she wanted to take in this punishment. She accepted because she needed it. But just the thought of her mates dying because of her, she couldn't accept that. She couldn't let them die, not while they were trying with every last piece of them to let her last another breath. 

“That is why you must make a sacrifice.”

“What?”

“Do you love your mates?” She looked at the dim star that she found it to sparkle brighter than before. It glittered, it beamed, it shined.

“With all...my heart.” It was no longer black. But instead, her world became colors. An explosion of warmth, brightness, love. Colors she had once used to make her smile, colors that resembled of a cherry-teal that showed her happiness. Colors that reminded of her endless love and of theirs. She breathed out their names, one by one, until she closed her eyes and became nothing more but color. 

 

“We won! We did it!” He screamed, his cackle the noise of a flare in a forest fire. “Everyone will fear us!”

“Kangmin. Calm down.” His hands dripped of scarlet liquid in the lying dead girl’s body. His twitching, itching fingers at this feeling of blood on his hands. He felt this liquid all way too often, gotten used it, had come it love it. But this one, hers...It ached his skin, burned of fire. 

“How could I calm down? We killed them! We killed the strongest pack. We could rule every leader!”

“We only have two of us, both of our members died.” 

“We could resurrect them with your blood, that’s what we did in the past

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter