I Hated You

I Hated You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

August twentieth, her birthday. The day where she would last see her wretched parents. Her once formidable family. She never adored them and they never adored her. Why was she supposed to love the people who hated her? They despised her with a burning passion and soon enough so did she. But in her heart deep inside she hated herself for saying such things. They were at least the people who she had lived her whole life with and they were her mother and father deep inside somewhere locking in chains did she love them. She was never the person who would hate someone but their ways of treating her because she was...Different made her realize she could not love or at least like such people. Her difference was extraordinary and they all knew it. Today was the day when she turned twelve. And the day where her life would change drastically. 

 The day when they brought her to this place, it was very bright and very white. As she headed in she got to see things that she didn't necessarily like. Human beings with cuffs on their wrists all while wearing white gowns of such. They wore no shoes while they had small holes in their skin. Like something had stabbed itself into them. Needles of sorts. She looked up at her mother with a blank stare, why was she here? Why did they bring her here? She turned her head thinking that it was some stuff that her mother did for work so she didn't bother but only look around. She turned to see a man. He was sitting there, looking at her. Only her, like she was the only thing in the world. Her curiosity clicked and she tilted her head. He gave her a smile, he didn't seem like a bad man, but he wore a white dress like the other people, he had scratches and holes in his skin also. What happened to these people? Her eyes gleamed pink. 

She could see his eyes widen. He looked at his scratches were slowly disappearing. He turned his head to look at the two women who were speaking to each other not looking at her yet. With the snap of his reflexes, he ran to her, giving her a large embrace. Her eyes slowly widened as it turned back to its normal colors. 

"Don't let them know." He whispered in her ears. Then her mind clicked, he was talking about her abilities. She had suddenly heard gasps. 

"Let go of my daughter!" 

"Number ten! Get back to your room or it's the shock room again!" She looked up at him, shock room? Then he had turned to look at her mother his cold and blank stare gave her a weird feeling. 

"Don't call her your daughter when you don't treat her like one. And you should not call yourself a mother if you bring your child to this facility. You're a sick woman, an evil witch that should go to hell." He let go of the embrace that got her feeling sad. His features had this dark aura to it. But when he smiled, it was pure, it was magical. She wanted his warmth again, it felt nice. Something she never had before. He started stepping away from her, starting to get annoyed with these humans. 

"How dare you!?" 

"Number ten!" 

"Got it, I'm leaving..." He finally gives her one more glance. "Remember, nothing." She gave him a slight nod. He had given her another smile, she really liked that smile. 

"I don't see anything wrong with her." 

"There is something wrong with her! She's a demon! I don't want her!" She watched as a woman wearing a white dress that ended up on her thighs. Then there was her mother. The mother who wanted nothing with her daughter, the child that she gave birth to. Yuna wasn't the average child any mother wanted. She was a bit different. She didn't know why but she was, she was cast off into the darkness because of this. Everyone feared her, everyone hated her. She was the depictable child that was supposed to never be alive. She never got true answers why she was like this but she was and she didn't like it whatsoever. She had suppressed her abilities so no-one would know, she was good at doing such these days because she didn't want to see the judgemental eyes of others. Of course, It had hurt a twelve-year-old girl. 

"You shouldn't say that to your own daughter, and when she was sitting right there." The woman sighed. 

"Don't worry, she says that a lot to me." Her voice came out in a whisper, her mother glared at her while she could see the pity in the woman's eyes. 

"Why don't you try putting her up to adoption if you don't want her anymore?" 

"I can't! She's the devil! She has these weird powers that kill!" Yuna turned to the woman who seemed to be now slightly annoyed. 

"You think we're not doing our job right? We didn't see anything wrong with her, so you may leave!" Her voice became a little louder. She then turned to her mother who was looking at her in disgust. She returned the stare with a blank one. She was always good at looking emotionless because she had done it for so long it had become normal. She didn't want to look at them so she looked at the windows from the room, and there when her eyes widened when she saw the man before being dragged on the ground as he wrestled to break free.

 In those eyes, she could see amusement, mischievous but mostly pain. Lots of pain and havoc. Her eyes had unconsciously turned red. It glinted bright and as he turned his head he found himself feeling this sense of guilt and paranoia. He had enough of the people and took a whip of his body spinning as their grip went loose he had kicked them away then slamming himself to the window. He shook his head frantically, looking at her as her eyes turned into their soft silver again, something he found to be beautiful. It had seemed like they didn't see her eyes again which he sighed in relief but then the relief into blackness when they shot him with something that made his body drain from energy. That's when his eyes widened when her eyes turned red once more. 

"No!" He screamed, and suddenly the people who had dragged him had turned into black charcoal ashes. They burnt into a crisp all blown away into dust. 

"See!? She's a monster!" He watched as she was shot down with a needle bringing her in closing her eyes. Her eyes became silver again but they had become empty and dark. He punched the window that was unbreakable. 

"Get away from her! You ers!" But soon enough his energy was lost and he had fallen into blackness. 

-

He had woken up in his bed. His hard white bed that can give you arthritis. He looked around the bright room that was painted a blinding white. He let out a groan as he raised his body up. Looking around he looked at the window that showed the next room. Now that he thought about it when did he have a window in his room? He never did. He walked to the window just to see the little girl sitting right beside it. His eyes widened seeing her figure sitting there silently. 

"Ya! Can you hear me?" She looked up to him then gave him a slight nod. "I told you not to use your powers! This a facility for the supernatural they're going to experiment you. 

"I knew that already...But I couldn't help it. They were hurting you." 

"You don't even know me! I could be an evil man who hurts little girls like you, yet you think you should save me?!" 

"But you're not. You're nice and happy, you like to smile a lot with her. You tried to help me too." 

"You looked through my memories?" 

"I can do many things." They stayed silent for a while. "What am I?" He looked at her, the girl who was sitting on the floor as her legs were close to her chest as she held onto them. 

"A mate. You have the powers of those who will you love and those who will be your other half. You're young so I was surprised to feel your aura so strong, for you to turn on your powers so quickly as a child is shocking. I would think you would be older to activate your powers." 

"I activated it when I was four." He looked her even more surprising, she shouldn't have activated her abilities so quickly it was impossible to do such. But the impossible was possible with her. He was amazed. Just who's mate was this?  

"Did you activate all of them?" She looked at her fingers, then the things in front of her, with a sudden her eyes turn blue. 

"Frost." Her fingers started becoming like ice forming one with it. Her fingers were no more human skin but ice. As she moved her hand it glinted in the light. Quickly it had disappeared then her eyes turned green. "Earth." Slowly a small plant was growing out of the cracks of the floors. Quickly her eyes turned red. "Fire." Flames whipped through her room burning the green plants into ashes, the eyes had become a darker silver. "Wind." A small tornado was formed in the middle of her room bringing some of the objects in her room moving around slowly. "Teleportation." Her eyes turned purple. She started moving around her room like the speed of light. But she wasn't running she was teleporting. All around going back to where she sat. "Light." Eyes that gleamed yellow a ball of light like the sun was formed lighting up her room even more. Then she looked up, "that's all. And telekinesis but it's still a little difficult for me." He knew exactly who her mate or mates was at this point. But he was amazed. She had so much control to all of them that it surpassed his theory. All awhile darkened him and brightened the humans even more. "May I ask what your name is?" She kneeled up to look at him. 

He smiled, "Tae-hyung. Names Tae-hyung. Remember it." 

For the next four months, she was experimented, she was tortured, she was in nothing but pain. And he couldn't do anything about it and watch as she headed inside her room while looking at him with a smile. The smile that he wanted to bring warm

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter