I Don't Like her

I Hated You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The table that they had sat in silence and awkwardness. But it had seemed she wasn't showing any emotions at all, it had scared them that they couldn't feel her emotions either. How could she do that? She silently took bites of her food, looking at only her plate and nothing else. It was the first time she ever had been in one room with all twelve of them, even if she didn't want them to know what she felt, she honestly felt nothing. Because as of right now she had no emotions for these boys, it's been a month or so and she needed to accept that the fact that she was not in the facility anymore and that she would be living with these boys for she had thought forever.

The boys didn't know but this was her hardest trying to be calm in front of them because every time she had looked at them the only emotion she could show was hatred. She didn't even think she would be eating dinner with them, but here she was sitting in the smack center of the table. The dinner was table was long and had it's very own room for dinner, with a fancy chandelier in the middle. Windows were set on her left side of the wall while they sat horizontally. The walls were painted a light shade of red and gray with some details or drawings and such.

Most of the dinner was complete silence, the only thing you could hear was forks digging into the food and sometimes to the plate which made a small noise, that small noise would sometimes echo the whole room because that would be the only noise they could hear. She didn't even notice but she had already finished her food. It's been a long time she had been actually full, the last month or so she didn't eat anything but chicken soup and oatmeal, and half of that month she didn't eat that either. She didn't know how, but there was a day she had remembered that when one of them knocked on the door, she had opened it took the bowl and closed it back. She heard him scoff alright, but she also hazily remembered that there were other emotions that were set in him, she just didn't know what. His name was Jongdae.

After a while she started doing that, every knock she would lazily walk to the door grab the soup and then close it right back right in their face. Every time she finished she would set the bowl on the front of her door to always it find it gone a second later. It was never there for more than a minute, it would always be snatched away the second she set it on the floor.

Then there was another day where she had let out a silent thank you, even if it was silent for no human to hear she knew alright that they could hear her, she had noticed he stood there behind her door for three minutes until she could hear his footsteps walk away. His name was Yixing.

"Why are you eating with us?" She looked up at the sudden male voice who said out.

"You asked me to."

"Why didn't you say no? Like you did every single time when we tried to be reasonable with you." His voice seemed challenging and had a sudden cold aura to it. But she knew he wasn't like that, he was just trying to get something out of her, like everyone else who sat there. Everyone wanted something about her. She had remembered that he was the oldest because of remembering the leader called him hyung, and every other member she had come across with.

"I'm hungry."

"If you were hungry we could've brought food to you. It's not like you are going to throw at us again, right?" He had mocked her, challenged her. The two boys who sat beside her had felt a sudden chill not because of their elders but of the girl sitting beside them, her eyes glinting with another shaded color.

"If you didn't want me to eat wit

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter