She Loves Him

I Hated You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After two months she has been out of her room more often, but that didn't mean that she had liked doing so. The boys were awkward, silent, and didn't acknowledge her presence which she had liked more or less. She had often eaten dinner with them but there would be no talking whatsoever. It was like she was the breaking point of the group. They had often gone on runs leaving her usually by herself which she seemed to enjoy because she had the house all by herself. Doing the usual stuff when the boys weren't there, she watched movies on the large television and would read in the library. She was captured and put in the laboratory at age twelve but before that she could little to no freedom but she still managed to live like any human could.

Today was weird, she felt weird. She felt undeniably hot. Like a burning sensation all over her. She knew this feeling, she had gotten it so many times in the lab but the humans didn't know what it meant so they would stick some medicine that would make her sleep for a couple of days. Like today, she needed that needled stuck in her. It was one medicine that she was thankful to be putting in her blood. She had the urge to touch the boys, to do something with them, but she slapped herself in the face to keep herself in control.

She had locked herself in her bedroom so the boys couldn't see what she was going through but they most likely know she is on it and either way they already keep a high distance away from her. She hated this feeling, she got heavy, stabbing cramps on her lower abdomen like she would on her period but much, much worse. She would always feel hot, sweating until she would take her shirt off and pants and pay there with her undergarments. No, she did not do anything weird with herself but lay there uncomfortably. Sometimes she would sleep away the pain, but then she would get weird dreams. They were disgustingly uncalled for.

But she still managed because she manages everything, she had slept through that day, waking up feeling a tad better. It got her surprised when she saw a pill and a cup of water on her nightstand. She was thankful but she had looked at it in horror and then herself when she had noticed whoever went into her room had seen her almost . She would love to scream but would rather not. Instead, she had drunk the water with the pill and put on a baggy shirt and shorts. She didn't know how, but before she even got here there was a full closet for her, all fitting her, as scary it was, it was nice to have new clothes. It's been a long time since she wore normal humane clothing. It was morning, and she was hungry for some breakfast. Heading down the staircase she noticed that half of them was missing while the other half was at least somewhere in the house. Being curious but too awkward to ask she thought of places where they would go.

"They went to get bubble tea." She whipped her face to look at the person behind her who had spoken. It was Junmyeon.

"Bubble...Tea?"

"Do you not know what that is?" She shook her head slightly, he walked passed her going into the kitchen which she had followed behind like a curious puppy.

"Its tea with milk mixed then added some black jelly balls inside." She let out a snicker, he turned to look at her, "what's so funny?" She looked at him with a half smile then suddenly she burst into laughter. He looked at her in shock but suddenly he dazed out at the sudden noise of her laughter. It sounded sweet and melodic. He could but at least let out a small smile.

"What's so funny?" Junmyeon looked behind the laughing female to see his younger pack Kyungsoo.

"I don't know, ask her." He erased his smile and turned it upside down.

"Black jelly balls...Hahaha!" Her laughter went louder, and before they knew it the rest of the group was looking at her like she was like a crazy lunatic. But a cute crazy lunatic? Yeah, something like that.

"First time ever hearing her laugh, weird...Why is she laughing?" Baekhyun whispered,

"Black jelly...Balls?" The members had let out a snicker, Jongdae started laughing just like her falling to the ground.

"I didn't know she had such a dirty sense of humor." Yixing chuckled. How did she have such a dirty sense of humor? Well, it was all because of best buddy Tae-hyung...She had suddenly stopped laughing than to her horror she had remembered someone that wasn't supposed to be forgotten. Tae-hyung. A friend that was kept in the facility with her, he was a werewolf as well, he taught her that she was a mate. He was kept longer than her, he was already the age she was right now when she had first went there, as she grew older and his days grew longer she had found him to be like a brother to her. He was someone that didn't mock and laugh at who she was. She had looked at Junmyeon with a stern look which he was a bit confused with.

"Can you help me save someone?"

"Who?"

"An old friend, she's in the facility where you guys found me, please help me save her." She couldn't tell them Tae-hyung was a guy, she knew for sure they would decline the second she said he.

"Yuna, how can we go back? We're already taken you out, they're probably out there searching for you. If they find us and one of us gets captured there will be a chance that all of us will get captured and you included. You don't know how dangerous it is to go back there."

"Please, just this once."

"No, and that's final. I can't put the pack into harm and a chance for you to get hurt as well. What happens if we lose you again?"

"You care?" Her words came out abrupt. She didn't know why but she had sounded so angry, so resentful. Lose her? It's not like they like her as of right now, won't they be relieved when she's is gone?

"Have you been thinking the opposite?"

"Well, kind of yeah. It seems you guys had enough of me, it would at least a little common sense that you guys probably hate me already." Their lips turned thin, they looked at her like she was some kind of suspect in a crime.

"Yuna, do you hate us?" She looked up at Suho, his eyes were serious but inside that seriousness was anticipation.

"I can't answer that, just...Not right now." She saw the disappointment alright, but she knew there was hope in their minds, that someday they will live like normal mates. "But please help me save her, she's important to me, she's everything to me."

"Yuna, it's no and that's final."

"Junmyeon, please!" It was the first time she had ever called him by his actual name, it had always been that she would never call any of their names besides Minseok because she actually needed to call him. He looked at her with a lip with thin lines, was she supposed to say something else? Did she say something wrong? Why was she caring of what she was saying to these boys, it's not like she did for the past months or so? But she knew had to at least change a little, for these boys mind and body. She had to change herself as well because she knew if she was going to stay the same then she would be as well hurting herself. It took most of her strength to look at the boys and show them her disgusted emotions.

She was actually never disgusted by them, she had for a while feared them. They were what that had made her become who she was, she was already not that powerful than her other mates because of her past but now she had fully met them, she didn't know what their true powers were but she did not like to ask. Tae-hyung had once said they when mates have met each other they get more powerful and when they fully bond then both sides will get to their full capacity. She didn't know why but that had always feared that, because what happens if she would get caught again? Then they will get her powers that were stronger than before. After a while, she knew how to set them inactive and active. But her eyes was something she couldn't control they had always changed colors everytime she couldn't control her feelings, she had all sorts of colors for all different kind of emotions.

"Saying our names, doesn't help with anything."

"So you don't want me to say your names? Should I just not speak to you ever again?" She may be overreacting because her anger was starting to let loose and Junmyeon could definitely see that from the glint in her eyes.

"That's not what I meant." He rolled his eyes, "what kind of species is she?"

"Werewolf."

"Then her pack can save her. But it isn't that easy for them, she's full-blooded it'll mean that they will try harder to keep her then me being only half."

"It's uncommon to have a full-blooded female werewolf. What's her name?" She went silent for a moment. Junmyeon looked at her questioningly,

"Tae...her names tae."

"Tae? Are you sure?"

"Yeah...I'm sure." She didn't know what the consequence was for her to save this boy who became to be someone special to her, she didn't know what the boys were going to feel and neither did she knew what she was going to feel. It took her enough time to realize a little bit in herself and the boys themselves.

-

Without her knowing the boys had set out on that facility to get whoever she was talking about. Some of the boys were anticipating her smile, her radiance of joy. They were the ones who were the youngest. The laboratory had more fences more people on control and overall more protection.

But they were one of the strongest groups, anything the humans did werewolves were a step ahead, they tried to be secretive in this mission but Jongdae had to it up by accidentally putting his fingers on a mechanic hand print ID. So in the end, Chanyeol blew up a hole for them to escape, people tried to shoot them with random needles, Luhan standing they're stopping the needles from hitting anyone and then shooting the needles back at the people with his telekineses. Jongin teleporting around to look for the person they were looking for. Before he knew it had stopped at one room, just to about to teleport away when the person had abruptly told him to stop.

"You're Yuna's mates, aren't you?"

"Yes, and you are?" He stopped to look at th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter